[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STEPH CURRY SUICIDE WATCH THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: usa-today-9025942.0.jpg (117 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-9025942.0.jpg
117 KB, 1310x873
Literally feel like I need to write a “Don’t Kill Yourself” email to Steph Cucky after he got ethered this bad on his record night.

Anyone want to help compose it?

"Dear Steph"
>>
I'd probably just kill myself if I were you, there's no cure for what you have.
>>
How is all of the attention on Kobe being bad?

I think it's a good thing because there isn't as much emphasis on the Warriors winning. It takes the pressure off them in a way.
>>
Honestly, how must he feel to open up ESPN and see his 73 wins relegated to midway down the page, beneath a story about the GOAT Kobe Bryant scoring 60 to lead >them Lakers to a cum from behind victory.

Last I checked, 2 million tweets on #MambaDay and about 40,000 on #Warriors.

Feels sad, feels real sad.

Worse, he just knows that if the NBA had a wildcard slot, the Lakers would be voted in and storylined to the Finals for a Kobe 6th Ring.

Sad days in the Cucky Compound.
>>
Mike Trudell reporting live from the Hollywood Hills. Apparently Ayesha Curry has been sighted entering the Bryant Household. We'll swap to thermal camera now and it looks like a big pounding lump of warm flesh in the Bryant Bedroom.

Must hurt, Steph.
>>
Dear Steph, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
Anyways what's up man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Riley
I heard about your brother Seth I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over a jump shot he couldn't sink in
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the jersey you used to rock at Davidson
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you do with klay, chucking memes, that shit is phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
>>
>>66811383
This kind of hair is fucking disgusting and repulsive. he should keep his head shaved at all times.
>>
SUCC
>>
>>66811383
Watched SportsCenter an hour ago and half the show is Warriors and the other half is Kobe.

The only team that got fucked today is the Jazz. Were told before they started that they were out of the playoffs and then got fucked by Kobe later that night.
>>
Dear Steph, focus on the last three seasons, and not on the first five when you were a literal who.
>>
Where were you when 73-9?
Watching Kobe score 60 on the sorry, sorry Jazz.
>>
Hope everyone's got their Trivia Teams ready. Especially in 2040 when you'll all know the answer to "Which NBA team went 73-9 only to lose during the playoffs?"
>>
>>66811656
>17-65
>>
>>66811664
>18-1
>>
o look australia shitposting

what's new
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.