[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how hard are you gonna cry when he retires?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 129058109235.png (133 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
129058109235.png
133 KB, 400x225
Be honest, how hard are you gonna cry when he retires?
>>
He doesn't get respect from anyone but Pats fans though.
>>
i won't give a shit unless he throws 10 TDs
>>
File: 1448889761741.png (61 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1448889761741.png
61 KB, 534x629
Pretty hard
>>
File: sign.jpg (90 KB, 630x540) Image search: [Google]
sign.jpg
90 KB, 630x540
Not at all
>>
Not at all, but it will be a sad day when the reason for most of his success, Bill Belichick, retires. It'll be like when Popovich retires.
>>
watching the greatest sportman of all time play his last game will be very sad. thankfully the day he retires he will probably win his 6th owl
>>
Pretty sad. I disliked Peyton but even his retirement made me sad.
>>
tears of joy maybe
fuck the #cheatriots
>>
>>66810015
>who drinks flat beer
JEJ
>>
>>66810015
Didn't they beat Indy in that game?
>>
where is the massive amount of hate towards him be redirected to when he retires? cam?
>>
>>66810187
Whoever begins dominating anywhere near as hard as he did

Which will be nobody probably, so the hate won't be as bad
>>
I'm not a Patsfag but I'll be sad to a certain extent

There's just something magical about watching him in prime Owl/playoff mode
>>
should I know who this is? white people look the same baka
>>
File: jest.jpg (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jest.jpg
177 KB, 640x360
it will be the happiest day of my life and we will be able to retake control of the division. although it will be odd, seeing the patriots go back to their old irrelevant ways. maybe the whole division will break off from the east coast and just float away.
>>
>>66810315
We'll just become the NFC east at that point. Some one will have to win it, but I'll be damned if it matters who it is.
>>
Not a pats fan but football will die a little for me. Brady is fun to watch.
>>
Will cry tears of fucking joy when this whiny little cheating bitch is out of the league.

The World will be a better place without him.
>>
>>66810526
>t. AFC East bottom feeder
>>
FUCK THE PATRIOTS
>>
He needs to win one for the thumb first.
>>
I will celebrate. The league will be clean and honest again
>>
I probably won't care about the NFL anymore.
>>
>>66810023

Lol Belichick is a garbage GM and above average coach
>>
>>66810315
I only have 2 words for you: Matt Cassel..
>>
>>66816852
No it won't.

>Pittsburgh PEDs
>80s Raiders cheat their asses off "just win baby xD"
>90s 49ers and Broncos massive salary cap violations
>Cheatriots videotaping and deflating
>Seadderall

Someone will come along and cheat harder again and that's why they'll win.
>>
I will shed 5 tears. One for every superbowl he's won.
>>
>>66810015

The pettiness from sports fans is really just sad. Specifically the nigger NBA and NFL fans. Can't even respect legendary, once in a life time greatness whatsoever nowadays.

>ignoring basic grade 9 science where air pressure decreases in cold temperatures
>probably a bunch of basement dwellers who've never owned a car and had this happen with their tires
>believing in a witch-hunt pushed by whiny owners and a commissioner who's a lifelong Jet fan + Mike Kensil who was VP of Football Operations for the Jets for 29 years - now VP of Game Operations with the NFL

Just wait until the NFL gets exposed for being more corrupt than FIFA
>>
File: cowboys happy frog.jpg (40 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
cowboys happy frog.jpg
40 KB, 335x375
>>66817130
>mfw Jerrah's Cowboys actually never cheated, they just won all their Owls before the salary cap
>>
>>66810015
Would have been a funny picture if it wasn't Colts fans who just saw the guy btfo your team
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.