[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Steph Curry jokes that he might have kept going had he known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: memecurry.jpg (58 KB, 565x328) Image search: [Google]
memecurry.jpg
58 KB, 565x328
>Steph Curry jokes that he might have kept going had he known Kobe was out scoring him: "Somebody should have told me!"

Is there a bigger glory hog chucking piece of shit in the NBA? He "jokes' but he surely would have done it if he could, just like he said he would chuck for 400. It has to be about him.

He must be stopped at all costs preferably via career-ending injury.
>>
>>66809678
>career-ending injury
when will this meme die?
>>
>>66809678
>competing against other players is bad

Kek, stay mad faggot
>>
>>66809705
It's not a meme, it will happen SOON
>>
Yeah, he's not humble like kobe.
>>
>>66809705
When he suffers a career-ending injury.
>>
>competitor is competitive

oh no
>>
>>66809678
I'm on it

t. Pat beverly
>>
>>66809715
>>66809785
This goes beyond competition, he is a true sociopath.

>>66809760
Agreed.
>>
>>66809678
kobe is trash, out with the bad and in with good. kobe is a meme player for people who don't watch basketball unless it's trending
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 490x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 490x599
>>66809851
Sociopaths are the world's greatest athletes though. Michael Jordan was a clear narcissistic sociopath and everybody worshipped him

I don't see the problem
>>
>>66809678
yeah i wish curry was more uptight, how horrifying to see him joking around
>>
>>66809917
Kobe fans are good and true. What you just said describes Curry fans.

>>66809978
>>66810019
He should be removed from the NBA if not society.
>>
>>66809678
how fucking DARE that smug little fucker make a joke
>>
KEK based Curry dropping elite truth bombs.

Kobe Rapist on suicide watch
>>
His shine will set once T-Wolves get going. Draft picks can change teams drastically when done right.
>>
>>66809678
I can't be the only one who thinks Curry is more fake and obnoxious than Lebron in his subtle mannerisms right? At this point Lebron seems pretty self aware while Curry is doing some fake good boy personality and throwing his baby for the cameras to distract from his bland and PR trained characters.

The guy has no style in his play, no class, and speaks with zero emotion.
>>
>>66811194
Who gives a shit?
>>
File: joseph-smith.jpg (41 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
joseph-smith.jpg
41 KB, 385x550
>Literally losing to a mormon baseball player
>>
>>66811194
Nah, you are literally a fucking faggot for thinking any of things, which you surely don't.
>>
>>66809678
thats what competitors do. remember david robsinson dropping 71 points in the last game to win the scoring title
>>
We are currently living in the Curry era.
>>
>>66809678

>ball hog
>chucker

did i miss the part where curry chucked 50 shots?
>>
>>66810055
>he's too good we have to ban him
Lmao this mad
>>
>>66809678
Meme team is bad, organization should be moved to Siberia.
>>
>>66811266
This is true.

Imagine if it was LeCuck playing today and he scored more than Kobe. "Somebody should have told me, I would have stopped scoring"
>>
>>66811344
this man speaks the truth
>>
>Is there a bigger glory hog chucking piece of shit in the NBA?
There's a sticky about him
>>
Can some explain to me quickly what happened today with Kobr and the Warriors? I don't follow Apehoop that closely
>>
>>66809678
>Is there a bigger glory hog chucking piece of shit in the NBA?
Sure, the guy who just chucked 50 shots. Although technically he's not in the NBA anymore.
>>
>>66809678
yea the guy who cheated on his wife multiple times and just retired
>>
I am seriously hoping for a very physical post-season, where this prick gets taken down a few notches...reminds me of the 30 for 30 with the Pistons...how's your shooting with an elbow to the temple...oops, my bad. Can't see straight? Oh well..guess you're not the storyline you believed in after all...the literal Seahawks of the NBA...
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x781
>>66811581
Two can play at that cheap, unskilled, sore loser game
>>
>>66811194
>Waah waah this guy is not entertaining me
He is an athlete. Probably you'll never understand since you are morbidly obese, but when you train for the most of your life your emotions become too dulled to do the same stupid shit that retarded "people" like journalists do
>>
>>66809678
lol well when the game is that easy for you why wouldnt you go for it all...you sound mad OP
>>
>>66811509
Warriors broke a ton of records tonight ending the best regular season ever. Curry had a super efficient game.

Kobe chucked up 50 shots and made 60 points as the finale of a victory lap leading into retirement.

If not for Kobe, the Warriors would be discussed at great length but Kobe took over.
>>
>>66811631
you misunderstood me, son...
Steph has never been challenged to the point of breaking...I'd like to see him pull an Isiah and come back hobbling...or else yeah yeah he can make a 3 from anywhere, but given a serious ankle sprain or something...LeBron has...look at last season. Against all odds, and still a bloody battle.

But Steph is too comfy. He needs true struggle before he's anointed king of basketball (as many are so willing to accept)...he needs his 2nd and 3rd to be knocked out, with a sub-par bench, to win heavily in the post-season at some point...or else...it really was THE ENTIRE TEAM and not a person in general...and then we can get over this Steph worship...
>>
>>66811509
Warriors became the greatest team ever, but oldfags would rather jerk themselves off to Kobe playing NBA 2k in real life (i.e. take all the shots) because they can't handle getting btfo by the Dubs.
>>
>>66811749
Curry gonna have plenty more great moments, but this was Kobe's last one. It was KobeDay after all.

I appreciate Warriors winning 73 too. I mean shit, this was a really really good fucking day for basketball in general.
>>
>>66811665
>>66811749

Ok cheers lads.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.