[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we're pretending this guy didn't rape a girl because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 348x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 348x237
So we're pretending this guy didn't rape a girl because he can play a kids game very well?
>>
>>66809432
>rape
>girl

If u have money and fame as this guy u can rape a donkey with chainsaw front of kindergarden and get away with it
>>
there's literally no proof he raped her
>>
>>66809511
There plenty of proof nigger loving Canadian cuck
>>
>>66809493
Serbia knows what's up
>>
>>66809432
just like jackson never touched any boys
>>
Kobe did literally nothing wrong. The only thing he's guilty of is being a fucking pimp and slaying an obscene amount of pussy. One worthless dumb whore out of a thousand maybe regretted it a little bit and say an opportunity for a cash grab.
>>
Acquitted AKA not guilty

Mamba out :^)
>>
>>66809622
>acquitted

Typical Kobrfag
>>
she was asking for it
>>
only thing he did wrong was cheating on his wife, bitch had more than just kobe's sperm before she finally reported the crime.
>>
Not Guilty :)

Mamba Out :)
>>
Why would he rape her when he has that wife?

She was just upset he didn't want to stay with her so she blew the rape whistle

You'd think a /pol/ tard like >>66809537
would understand that
>>
>>66809493
>Serbia talking about raping something with a chainsaw in front of children

Not even surprised.
>>
>>66809493
Thank you Serbia
>>
He dindu nuffin

First they try to slander 2pac, then MJ and then Kobe
>>
>le Kobe didn't rape her meme

If he didn't rape her, why did he pay her a huge settlement?

If he didn't rape her, why did he apologize?
>>
Foh with all that nonsense, she was found with multiple strains of semen, diagnosed bipolar. Multiple suicide attempts in hs, appeared on american idol despite this incident.

She was confirmed to be unstable, this is why celebs these days know better and are trained by management to make women sign contracts. Stating this was all consensual, you will not talk about this and a whole bunch of other shit.
>>
I bet you guys think Michael didn't rape those kids either, huh?
>>
>>66810696
so she doesn't write a book or make media appearances, and because she fucking could, dumbass. You'd do the same.
>>
>>66810819
Wih Kobe im sort of split on it with MJ i definitely think he touched kids. Im not the original Canadian btw but yeah
>>
>>66810819
Multiple kids, not a one conviction, no assassination attempts from outraged victim parents, one of the parents killed themselves, no hard evidence or even kids stating now that he did anything to them.

Mj was just an easy target, put himself in a bad position, made things look sketchy and was shit when he addressed the situations. Does that make him suspect? Yeah, guilty, nah.
>>
>>66810845
MJ had 14 kids accuse his old faggot ass and more come out after death, he definitely raped those kids
>>
>>66810886
>not a one conviction
How many settlements?
>>
>>66810886
It makes him too weird to like and gives him a permanent room in Pedo Suspicion Mansion. That's enough.
>>
>>66810886
>not a one conviction
Just like OJ Simpson
>>
Niggers will support and excuse a fellow nigger if he rapes and murders someone in time square at noon as long as the victims white.
>>
>>66810925
Not even remotely the same. Nicole deserved it, the DA lost on purpose, and the Defense out lawyered them anyways.
>>
>>66810956
Dindus dindu nuffin, huh?
>>
>>66810993
Oh no, he killed the shit out of them. He just wasn't guilty. One of those ''no court would convict me'' crimes.

Or, you know, the mexican coke dealers Goldman was informing on killed them. I liked that one, too.
>>
>>66810993
Nah, Johnny Cochran straight up shit on the DA and it was the cop who was first on scene fucked the entire case up and blew it.
>>
Noone with half a brain thinks this wasnt just some whore trying to make a quick buck of off a legend.
>>
>>66809493
Based djokovic
>>
>>66809432
Yes.
>>
>>66809493
>Serbia
>Can't stop talking about raping donkeys
>>
>>66811023
The only thing the cop fucked up was saying the word "nigger" a bunch of times more than a decade before the trial. he didn't fuck anything up about the actual OJ case though
>>
>>66809537

There's proof that he had an affair. There is no proof that he raped her.
>>
The best part of the story was that she said he picked her up by the neck and dribbled her like a basketball.
>>
>>66810886
>, one of the parents killed themselves
Sure.
>>
>>66809432
He didn't rape her though.

He fucked her. She felt bad and went to the police after. She had 2 different dudes DNAs in her panties for Christ Sake. Girl was a whore.

My ex girl was a rape victim. I would never call a woman making an accusation a whore unless she was a whore. Which in the Kobe case, she was.
>>
>>66816350
lol cuck
>>
black
accused of rape
imo if he had done it he would have gone down for it
>>
>>66810696
Go to court, spend money on attorneys fees, media attention, court dates, mediation, more mediation, court fees, possibly a million plus dollars all together

Or

Couple Hundred Thousand dollars, get the fuck out of my life forever.

Which would you choose?
>>
>>66816583
>She had 2 different dudes DNAs in her panties for Christ Sake

I think it was 8
>>
>>66816583
>My ex girl was a rape victim.
Before or after meeting you?
>>
>>66816746
Shit, Mexico, calm down.
>>
>>66809432
he didnt even play that well yesterday. how is no one seeing this
>>
>>66816892
Shit was scripted as fuck
>>
Let's be honest.

"Multi millionaire rapes solid 4/10" isn't even possible.
>>
File: 1405484693701.jpg (22 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
1405484693701.jpg
22 KB, 250x308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQbB2VTLshY

Daily reminder
>>
File: 1455122091566.jpg (4 KB, 160x182) Image search: [Google]
1455122091566.jpg
4 KB, 160x182
>>66816978
Now I understand why you faggots prefer trannies. Women are the ultimate cancer.
>>
>be a slut
>fuck a famous athlete
>come up with a rape story because if you disagree with a "raped" woman you're a sexist pig
>tumblrinas will instantly support you
>athlete's name is forever smeared with a rape accusation regardless of whether he did it or not
>>
>>66817255
People don't give a shit about famous athlets doing crimes, the only ones who get fucked are the medium tier stars.
>>
>>66816625
Option c

File counter suit for defamation and collect money plus attorneys fee
>>
>>66817296

People don't give a shit about DUIs, fights or other shit like that, but rape is still considered serious and any athlete who's accused of that will lose fans and possibly endorsement deals. Patrick Kane had to hide when he should've been celebrating and also was taken off of the cover of NHL 2016 just because of that lying bitch.
>>
>>66817360
I don't know who that Kane is, but no one cares about rape charges against Kobe.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.