[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> le "muh possession" coach > 99% passes in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
> le "muh possession" coach
> 99% passes in your own half
> fails for the "don't concede away goals" meme
> literally no tactics whatsoever, plays the same team every week whatever the opponent is
> memehovic always on the pitch
> David "7-1" Luiz not on the bench
> wins titles only because Ligue 1 and french football is utter shit
> tfw QSG extended his contract two months ago

JUST
>>
>>66798566
Football is a game of heart, your heart is where your habits grow, your heart is trained by your reactions, PSG are lazy because they are trained by mediocre opponents week in week out, they will always be like this unless Ligue 1's standard improves.

Can't really blame the manager, financially French football has put all its eggs in one basket.
>>
>>66798566
> literally no tactics whatsoever, plays the same team every week whatever the opponent is

But thats not true since this is literally the reason why they are out. He tried to be too clever in both legs.

He should have just stuck with the same team that beat Chelsea in the second leg. Why he forced the Cavani-Ibrahimovic meme when all the evidence points that it does not fucking work in big games is beyond me.

Not even going to bother with Aurier. What a fucking bitch Blanc is.
>>
>>66798697
PSG lost confidence in the 2nd leg without Matuidi and Luiz.

Those 2 players make up the backbone of PSG with Motta, PSG had no confidence, hence the would not slug it out with city.
>>
It was such a bad loss for PSG because they actually eliminated themselves rather than being beaten by better team than them. They made SO MANY mistakes it's ridiculous. They aren't a big team yet for that reason.
You can't just go a and fuck all, improvise, walk 85 minutes, miss fucking penalties and 1-1 duels with keeper, lose recuperation on your half, put right liner in central defense etc etc... FUCK OFF
Glad they were eliminated from the CL.
>>
>>66798794
>They made SO MANY mistakes it's ridiculous. They aren't a big team yet for that reason.
They get away with that in France, no one punishes them, so they don't train their hearts correctly.
>>
>>66798785
Im talking about the first leg. All he had to do was play the same team that beat Chelsea in the second leg and PSG win comfortably.

Chelsea were better than this City.
>>
>>66798946
Cavani and Ibrahamovic are too awkward against normal sized people. Playing them together is just wrong.
>>
>>66798685
True but a good manager is supposed to motivate his players. Blanc couldn't do that.

>>66798697
He tried a different (shitty) lineup for once except that he didn't try it in the past, even against bottom table teams in l1 he always put the same team. How's that clever ?

>>66798785
Matuidi is shit this season though. Verratti and Motta are far more important
>>
File: 1458602442130.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1458602442130.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>playing cavani on the wing
fucking idiot now people think he is shit
>>
>>66799055
>Matuidi is shit this season though. Verratti and Motta are far more important
I've only watched the CL, he seems to be a very important cog in the machine. I cannot judge domestically.
>>
>>66799005
>Cavani and Ibrahamovic are too awkward against normal sized people
what?
>>
He went full retard in that CL tie but I still rate him
>>
>>66799083
cavani is, indeed, shit.
>>
>>66798566
you delusional french flag

blanc was deceived by the shitty competition in france, and believed his tactics were good enough for europe
>19th place is closer to 2nd place than 2nd is to 1st

don't blame blanc, blame your country, fool.
>>
>>66799055
Yes and thats what I mean by him "trying to be clever". Shit like Aurier starting in the first leg despite giving the media the big talk about how they didn't need him in the Chelsea tie and starting Cavani Ibrahimovic together. And then in the second leg with that retarded line up. Instead of palying it safe, he made big changes that obviously backfired.

Seriously, Lucas was fucking great against Chelsea. Why the fuck did he drop him? Dude would have raped Clichy.
>>
>>66799106
Cavani misses way to many opportunities due to his lack of agility, the same goes for Ibrahamovic.

Both players are excellent, but they are not technically gifted due to their awkwardness.
>>
>>66799055
Motta has been just as bad as Matuidi this season.
Also he tried a 3-5-2 he never used before, betting on how frail the Otamendi-Mangala pair is when the Ibra-Cavani duo is just as bad
>>
>>66799249
Ibra I can understand, but he makes up for scoring goals shorter strikers could never, but Cavani is 6'1'', he is just a flat track bully
>>
>>66799398
His centre of gravity is not very good, he stands like a 6" 5 player.
>>
>>66798785
No. LIgue 1 is underrated it's not as easy as people think. The level is about (if not better) than the Bundesliga and it doesn't affect Bayern to play in Bundesliga they are still able to win CL matches against big teams without doing such noob mistakes like PSG. So your point doesn't stand.

Matuidi is not a leader, just your typical running nigger. Luiz yes but so is Thiago Silva, Maxwell, Motta.
Rabiot and Di Maria don't actually to follow a leader, they have minds on their own and know how to play.
>>
>>66798566

Still butthurt? :^)

>Inb4 marseillais
>>
>>66799503
>The level is about (if not better) than the Bundesliga
m8...
>>
>>66798566
killing your own league is paying off, huh?
>>
>>66799503
>The level is about (if not better) than the Bundesliga
kek, show me a team as good as Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Schalke in Ligue 1
there is Lyon and maybe Monaco and that's all, the rest is trash
>>
>>66799503
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>66799503
>LIgue 1
kek

Dortmund
Leverkusen
Wolfsburg (unanimously defeated Real in the 1st leg.)

These are all very component teams, I cannot say the same about Ligue 1. My point stands.
>>
>>66799162
yea, blame my race even.

DAMN CELTICS FOLKS WHY SO SHIT ?

fucking leaf
>>
>>66799471
have you been posting all day?
im sure that i have seen a potato using the same kind of words that you used itt
are you drunk?
>>
>>66799637
Bundes has Bayern and Dortmund that's all. Rest is trash just like L1.
>>
>>66799703
I never visit this board.

Just tonight to tell Boring Barca fans they're the ones playing safe defensive football.
>>
>>66799786
>Bundes has Bayern and Dortmund that's all
Even if it was true (it's not), it'd still make it way better than Ligue 1
>>
>>66799786
then why teams like Wolfsburg and Leverkusen manage to get out of their groups while Lyon and Marseille get routinely BTFO?
>inb4 2000's Lyon or Monaco's fluke run
>>
>>66799587
they aren't killing anything, Ligue 1 was always shit.

Taxes in France are so high good players can be better paid by mid-table English clubs than in top 4 French clubs besides PSG.
>>
>>66799859
Didnt PSG and Monaco knock out Chelsea and Arsenal last year? And this was Mourinho Chelsea on the way to the PL title.
>>
File: tables.jpg (124 KB, 1190x715) Image search: [Google]
tables.jpg
124 KB, 1190x715
One of these leagues is competitive.
>>
Didn't Dortumund was 17th last season or something ?
>>
>>66799905
Monaco beat the designated EPL chokers once and barely held on on away goals in the 2nd leg, wow congrats.

This season Lyon finished last in the weakest CL group (Zenit, Genk, Valencia) and Monaco got knocked out in the qualifiers.
>>
>>66799959

Are you sure?
>>
>>66799696
too bad the celtic league is more competitive than this preschool shit.

go let that baguette tickle your man gspot again.
>>
>>66800016
>leaf

gonna rangeban your autism motherfucker
>>
>>66799995
How many times have you seen 9-12 points turned around?

No ask yourself how many times you've seen 30 points turned around?
>>
>>66800016
Stop trying so hard to fit in, it's fucking pathetic...
>>
>>66800033
amazing retort bro,
doesn't change the fact.
ignorance is bliss. block out the bad thoughts bro, but they'll still be there.
just accept the fact a north american (with a shitty league) just shat on your french league with facts.
peace out froggy.

>>66800069
also samefag.
>>
>>66800105
>he's so autistic he can't realiaz there's two frenchman on the same thread

France is only four people including the president and me.
>>
> player does well in Ligue 1
> /sp/: Its just >Ligue 1 LOL can't wait for them to get exposed in a bigger league

> They do well in a big leagues
> /sp/ forgets that they came from the french league and proceed to shit on the next guy who does well there
>>
>>66800241
there's a difference between having some good players in the league and having good teams.

Ligue 1 has exactly 0 good teams other than PSG
>>
>>66799905
Monaco had a nice meme run. Juve needed refball to get past them after they knocked Arseshit out. Some crazy decision iirc, can't remember
>>
>>66800177
i can play that game too.

i;m actually completely different canadian, and i agree with the first two canadians.
>>
>>66800298
And Bunde has excatly 1 good team other than Bayern.
WOW

that's like 3 more matches per season that are challenging.
Totally explains why PSG doesn't progress and learn how to stop being noobs in 5 years.

sure having a great champioship would help, but it's necessary. It just helps.
>>
>>66800636
it's not necessary*
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.