[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER FOLKS. THE UNDECIMA IS COMING. BAYERN ATLETICO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151116_184926.jpg (256 KB, 819x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151116_184926.jpg
256 KB, 819x960
IT'S OVER FOLKS. THE UNDECIMA IS COMING. BAYERN ATLETICO AND CITY ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE GREATEST TEAM IN EARTH.

MILAN IS READY TO WITNESS THE MAGIC OF MARCELO, THE WORK OF RAMOS, THE DRIBBLE OF BALE, THE ORGANIZATION OF MODRIC, THE MUSCLE OF CASEMIRO, THE REFLEXES OF KEYLOR, THE CLASS OF KARIM AND THE GOALS OF CR7.

HALA MADRID!
>>
>>66792401
Based flying squirrel.
>>
>>66792401

i know the final hasnt started yet but fuck it WE won
>>
>>66792401
>CLASS OF KARIM

Yeah, he's a real class act
>>
GAY
>>
>>66792401
>UNDECIMA
It's eleventh decima you casual, if you were a real Madridista you'd know that
>>
Vamos por la undecima!
>>
wish i had a white aura surrounding me too desu senpai
>>
>>66794097
just gotta raise your powerlevel to SSJ2 for that
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66792401
THANK YOU BASED FLYING SQUIRREL OF BACK DAY
>>
lel
>>
HALA MADRID
>>
>>66792401
>"Mr. Zidane, I'm Ronaldo"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.