[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong ? >February 2016 >7 points ahead of Atletico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What went wrong ?

>February 2016
>7 points ahead of Atletico (#2) and 10 points ahead of Real Madrid (#3) in la Liga
>Throatfucking CL teams like it's easy as abc
>April 2016
>3 points ahead of Atletico in la Liga
>Kicked out of the CL by Torres and Griezmann, the two biggest chokers of european football
>Losing to Real Sociedad in la Liga
>>
the schedule is too hard, just 2 weeks ago they had to fly to South America for qualifiers, fly back, then play the two toughest League games + two toughest CL games so far
>>
>>66792024
>Losing to Real Sociedad in la Liga
That happens every season, though.
>>
Torres is one of the best big game players in the world. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
Luis Enrique ran out of luck
>>
>you now remember Pique literally saying that the Liga was alredy won and they could concentrate on the CL
>>
>>66792024
Panama leaks are fucking messi`s head. Just like he was shit in the first tax problems
>>
>>66792138
This. He's a midtable manager.
>>
>>66792223
I don't understand how he keeps letting his father handle the money.
Just hire a competent accountant for fuck's sake
>>
>>66792105
>south americans
there's the problem
>>
>>66792223
Messi isn't the only player in this team though. Suarez Neymar Busquets are supposed to be the best players in the world as striker, LW and DM. Iniesta is still supposed to be good. Rakitic and Piqué are supposed to be very good.
>>
>>66792302

he's probably too ignorant to call up an accountant.
he needs a personal maid to walk into his room and say "messi, i'm going to hire someone for you"
>>
Messi always turns to shit when things don't go as planned. Remember against Chelsea when he missed the penalty.
>>
>>66792389
And Neymar has his own tax problems to deal with.

Mental fatigue + all the traveling has caught up with them.
>>
>>66792024
>meshit
>>
Suarez has been playing shit in the league the past 2 months

Neymar has bribery + his fathers issues

Messi has tax evasion things

plus all of them had to travel a lot, and it all culminated to a loss in madrid
>>
Fatigue. They've been playing 2 games a week since Christmas (and their Christmas break was less than a week long).
>>
>torres
>biggest choker of european football

he scored the winning goal in the euros m8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.