[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gnats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 900x636
>This triggers San Francisco Giants fans
>>
File: texaslawhawk.png (406 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
texaslawhawk.png
406 KB, 600x378
>>66785127
Why does San Francisco hate America?
>>
File: 478706160.jpg (622 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
478706160.jpg
622 KB, 683x1024
>san fagscico
>>
>>66785127
Daily reminder that the Joe Torre Yankees were the last true baseball dynasty
>>
>>66785127
Giants fan here who isn't triggered by this and am ashamed of my fellow fans and mostly the org for doing this.

Anyone have any ideas how I can help fight against this? Should I get a refund on my season tickets citing the fact that I hate their bullshit like this? Or should I write a letter?
>>
>>66785256

>But the signs still spell "KKK"

ty baseball
>>
>>66785330

Demand a refund on your season tickets.

Money is the only thing jews understand.
>>
>>66785330
Question for you San Francisc-bro: What are most Bay Area sprotz fans like? Are they faggy like most of the Left Coast or are they pretty down to earth?
>>
>>66785426
Pretty down to earth. The SJW leftists are just a vocal minotry. We usually ignore them but then shit like OP starts happening so now we have to figure out a new better strategy than just ignoring them.
>>
>MEANWHILE, IN OAKLAND
http://youtu.be/k3mIyP6vANA

3:45
>>
>>66785426
>>66785517
It's a known fact that sjws are a vocal minority everywhere in the US not just San fran. They just seem bigger because of the internet and twitter
>>
>>66785517
But at least some people must sympathize with the SJWs?

I'm not sure what you can do other than ignore. You lose when you play their game, and lose when you don't.

I wish someone would start "SJWs for ISIS" or some shit like that so we can send the lefties to go fight and die for the bullshit they believe in.
>>
Prove how American you are.

Im eating microwavable buffalo wings from walmart.
>>
>>66785669
I feel like those who ignore the sjws secretly sympathize them. Maybe that's the problem here.

We need to actively fight against them. Further inaction will lead to even dumber things than banning flyovers.

But you have a point. If we fight them, then we're playing their game.

Man SJWs are unstoppable. Fuck them so much.
>>
>>66785721
Fighting SJWs is an extreme nono. Remember the failures of GG
>>
>>66785777
Trips for truth.
>>
>>66785721
SWJs aren't unstoppable, but so long as the political and legal system keeps protecting them they keep winning.

>>66785777
At least GG gave us Milo.
>>
File: baseball_3.png (134 KB, 445x355) Image search: [Google]
baseball_3.png
134 KB, 445x355
>>66785721
>ignore sjws
>next thing you know they call Baseball problematic and that the actual baseball itself is too white

WHY CANT ANYONE STOP THEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEERRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66785545
Lel was that a commercial jet?
>>
>>66786021
>next thing you know

Uh

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-baseball.html?_r=0&referer=
>>
I have no idea if this bullshit is true, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. SF has been trying to ban the Blue Angels forever. They banned the sale of plastic water bottles in the city, along with toys with kids' meals at fast food restaurants. They city is full of delusional idiots and we'd all be better off if Best Korea just dropped an atom bomb on them.

The reasonable people live outside of the city where the cost of living isn't as insane as the politicians and sjws that control them.
>>
>>66786239
>>66786189
Now I'm getting mad. sjws deserve to burn.
>>
>>66786189
>that article

What a piece of shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.