[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it turns out Will Smith wasn't an innocent victim after all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13
File: Screenshot_20160412-181317.png (166 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160412-181317.png
166 KB, 1440x2560
So it turns out Will Smith wasn't an innocent victim after all
>>
>>66772001
There's literally nothing wrong with carrying a gun in your car.
>>
File: enjoy.jpg (171 KB, 443x990) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.jpg
171 KB, 443x990
>>66772024
>muh cold dead hands
>>
>american had loaded gun

why is this news? whats next, the sky is blue?
>>
>>66772001
some people (mostly black people) take road rage and other random shit really seriously

google uconn football stabbing
>>
>>66772001
HE A GOOD BOY

HE
DINDU
NUFFIN
>>
>>66772001
When I heard the news I thought It was actor/comedian/rapper/ Will "The Fresh Prince" Smith but It's just a nobody, carry on.
>>
Will Smith is an actor m8
>>
>>66772001
HE A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
Well, when you have people that kill you after they ram into your car for no reason, it's not a bad idea to have a gun with you
>>
>>66772201
It is a bad idea to leave it in the car, then.
>>
>>66772024
This. We have something called the Second Amendment in this country.
>>
>>66772001

Louisiana allows that, Northern scum.
>>
>>66772250
Wait, it's also allowed to have it there unsupervised, if you will?
No wonder kids shoot their parents by toying around.
>>
>porch monkey
>innocent
>>
wow

Louisiana is truly the wild wild west
>>
>>66772362
More like the African jungle
>>
>>66772378

no, that's Angola
>>
>>66772001
>2 guys with small dicks have anger issues

What a surprise
>>
>>66772001
>Not having a loaded gun on you in NOLA.
Fearless today aren't we?
>>
>>66772342
oddly enough kids would probably shoot their parents/siblings by accident less often if the gun owner actually carried it with them more often.

as it is people buy a gun for home defense and then leave it either unsecured for a kid to find or secured but in a place where the kid knows where and how to access it.
>>
>>66772093
this. he evidently was doin sumfin
>>
>>66772001
someone else having a gun isn't justification to open fire on them and their passengers because you don't like how they're driving
>>
>>66772439
That's the point.
He left the car without his gun, leaving it effectively unsupervised. Is that still legal in your country?
>>
Wiki wiki wild wild west
>>
Don't like gun happy nuts and seen too many wannabe gangster little shits who carry but I'm on the allowed to defend yourself side, needs more regulation
I can't believe you can't even carry pepper spray in the UK, seriously
>>
>>66772486
Gun laws vary by state and city in the US, German friend. You would have to look up Louisiana first and then New Orleans to know exactly what is and isn't legal.
>>
>>66772519
You live in a wild place.
>>
TELL
>>
NEVER RELAX
>>
File: 14604775814916765.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
14604775814916765.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>66772241
This.

>6'6 mad as fuck ape rear ends you
>explodes out of his car jibba jabbing
>IN NEW ORLEANS
>decides to leave the gun in the fucking car
>>
>>66772486
You're allowed to leave a gun in your car here in fucking Canada unsupervised (with unrestricted firearms, restricted licenses require you to not make any stops from your house to the gun range). As long as its locked, not visible (ie, in the trunk), not loaded and you have your license, you're all g
>>
A narrative in defense of Hayes:

1. Smith was at a dinner and had been drinking
2. Smith drunkenly rear-ended Hayes car
3. Hayes pulled over to the side
4. Smith tries to run away (hit and run)
5. Hayes follows for two blocks to get his plates
7. As Smith recklessly tries to escape, he rear ends another car
8. While distracted on the phone with the police
9. This sudden stoppage causes Hayes to rear end Smith
10. Hayes adrenaline is through the roof
11. He walks up to Hayes car and confronts him
12. Smith, reaches for his gun
13. Hayes shoots him in self defense
14. Hayes calls the police and waits (not something a murderer would do)

Instagram showing Smith in a restaurant drinking, video of the hit-and-run, toxicology report, gun in the car....

Hayes is walking free my niggers.
>>
>>66772576
It's not as wild as you think. All states and cities have laws about traveling with firearms that tend to be pretty damn strict. This Canadian >>66772779 has laws like most states here, ie it must be in a locked container and unloaded, sometimes ammo locked as well.

In practice, I would keep a pistol in a lock box like gun shops sell and mags in the glove box. You get into a situation that stops your travel, and it's less than 10 seconds to get it loaded and ready to go.

>>66772848
Can you source this for me? I ask because that goes completely against the initial reports, and I want to know what actually happened.
>>
File: 1453038288983.jpg (52 KB, 512x800) Image search: [Google]
1453038288983.jpg
52 KB, 512x800
>>66772486
>If you own a gun, you have to be near it at all times or else it's illegal
Fuck off kraut
>>
>>66772904
I just made up a narrative that a lawyer might use in defense of Hayes. The evidence is all there though, minus the toxicology report but I believe that will show that Smith was drunk.

Even without the toxicology report, and if his lawyers plays this right, he could get off with a manslaughter charge at most and might be able to walk away free at best.
>>
>>66772486
>leaving it effectively unsupervised.
Read up on all the kids who kill themselves because their "responsible" gun-owning parents don't keep their shit locked up. Little to nothing happens to those people for their negligence.
>>
>tfw a Britbong who believes in gun rights
>tfw I will never be able to own a handgun to protect myself and family

Trump please make Britain Great again and deliver me freedoms ;_;
>>
File: 18148-13104.gif (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
18148-13104.gif
52 KB, 320x240
>>66772848
>chases man who rear ended him
>rear ends that man himself
>walks up to Smith's vehicles armed
>Shoots Smith and his wife

Pro Tip: If you get rear ended, call the fucking police- you are not the fucking police. Get the make and model, plates if possible and dial 911. Do not accost the person. Especially do not walk up to their vehicle yelling while ARMED.

Smith reaching for a weapon would have been fully justified if he noticed an armed giga nigga at his window. Drunk or not. Hayes was responsible for every escalation of aggression in the scenario except for the initial hit and run.

Nigga moment claims another life.
>>
>>66773040
Hayes has the upper hand nigger, just admit it. His lawyers could easily spin this in his favor. And MUH ESCALATION. Nigger, Hayes was driving around drunk and hitting people and running away. That's escalation.
>>
>>66773156
*Smith was driving around drunk
>>
>>66773156
Shot in the back is usually murder in any situation. You can't shoot someone in the back and claim self defense in most states.
>>
>>66773156
Even if Smith was driving drunk, Hayes is not the police nor did he call the police until after his stupid actions got someone killed. Unless the prosecution is completely inept he's getting hit with negligent manslaughter at the very least and first degree murder with a trip to the chair if his defense is incompetent.

>muh escalation

It's the law, read a book nigger so you can avoid shit like this.
>>
>>66773221
>Shot in the back is usually murder in any situation

Unless you're a cop.
>>
>>66773254
Then it's a lawsuit which rewards some dindu's child with a small fortune until he shoots someone in the back and the money flows back whence it came.

AND IT RULES US ALLLLLL
>>
>>66773221
>Smith reaches for gun, causing his back to turn
>Hayes shoots him first
Are you supposed to wait for the other guy to turn around an point a gun to your face before you can defend yourself?
>>
>>66773254
Don't cut yourself on all that edge now.
>>
>>66773254
>le cops are always wrong xD
>>
>>66773313
>Hayes tracks down and walks up to Smith's car armed
>Smith reaches for his gun to defend himself
>>
File: 2.jpg (494 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
494 KB, 4232x3174
>>66773448
>cucked by a badge
>>
>>66773586
don't forget HAYES FUCKING INTENTIONALLY CRASHED HIS CAR INTO SMITH'S TRYING TO HUNT HIM DOWN

how the fuck is Will Smith a bad person for trying to reach for his gun in trying to protect himself from this lunatic
>>
>>66773615
>hates the police
>posts trump
i dont think you understand what youre doing
>>
>>66773615
Trump loves police bro
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 501x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 501x262
>liberals

We'd still be speaking British if you had been in charge
>>
>>66773618
He's a bad person for doing a hit n run. I mean there's video proof of him doing it too.
>>
>>66773714
he didn't deserve to be executed for not stopping for a fender bender.
>>
>>66772072
Or just watch the NOLA local news tonight and hear about the 6 other traffic shootings that happened today
>>
>someone with a gun on their person deserves death
Compassionate liberal logic. Why aren't they defending one of their pets like they always do?
>>
If Will Smith hadn't reached for his gun he'd still be alive. So much for guns protecting people, gunfags.
>>
>>66773618
>Follow Smith for two blocks, trying to get plates and on the phone with police after being a victim of a hit and run by a drunken madman
>Drunken madman proceeds to rear-end ANOTHER car while trying to recklessly escape
>Druken madman reaches for gun after being confronted by victim of his crime spree

HE DIN DO NUFFIN!

HE DIN DESERVE TO GET SHOT!
>>
>>66772178
are you saying he's pretending to be dead?
>>
>>66773618
You don't know if it was intentional yet. The drunken mad man could have rear-ended another car, and this sudden stoppage could have made Haye unintentionally hit him while in pursuit.

In before, the drunken mad man on a crime spree din do nothing.
>>
>>66773939
even in this worst case scenario you've painted, no he still didn't deserve to get shot because Hayes is fucking standing there with a hand cannon right outside his door. He deserved to die for being a reckless driver? Fuck Hayes for abruptly stopping in the middle of the road in the first place.
>>
>>66772439
i fucking love it when this happens! stupid parents = stupid kids. when they start killing each other the world wins.
>>
>>66773993
the answer is still so what? Hayes still initiated the conflict by walking up to his car, armed. He still shot Smith six times in the back. Should've done the normal thing of just taking his fucking plate number, make, and model.
>>
>>66774009
You don't know who reached for a gun first.

But if I had to guess, I would think that it was the drunken madman who was in the middle of a crime spree who did it first.
>>
>>66772178
great /cric/ reference
>>
>>66774109
Yes you do. Smith never left his car, the idiot negro must've walked with a gun over to the car in the first place.
>>
>>66774090
>Hayes still initiated the conflict by walking up to his car, armed.

For all we know, Hayes walked up the car and saw the drunken madman reach for his gat, causing his back to turn. Only when he saw this did he pull out his own gun and shoot the drunken madman in self defense.

Who says that you have to wait for drunken madmen to point a gun at your face before you can defend yourself?

>Should've done the normal thing of just taking his fucking plate number, make, and model.

He was trying too. He only followed the drunken madman for two blocks and was on the phone with the police before the drunken madman rear-ended another car and caused him to unintentionally hit him.

I'm actually grateful that Haye's, a victim of this criminal, stopped the madman from committing any further crimes that night.
>>
>>66774184
I'm not disputing that. I'm disputing your claim that he had his gun out as he walked towards the drunken madman's car.
>>
File: bQQiYlN.jpg (149 KB, 524x502) Image search: [Google]
bQQiYlN.jpg
149 KB, 524x502
> german with his head still attached to his body talking about safety outside of yurope
>>
>>66774220
You're saying this guy had enough time for him to turn around to go get his gun, walk back, and shoot Smith while his back is turned? Fucking ludicrous, especially since witness accounts say Hayes intentionally fired at Smith's wife and backseat passengers.
>>
>>66774220
>Hayes walked up the car

Right there is where you can stop talking as a defense attorney and get the rope to hang your client.
>>
>>66774284
I never said he wasn't carrying a gun on him as he walked towards the drunken madman's car. I'm saying we don't know if it was unholstered or not.

You dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>66772001
Having a gun doesnt make you guilty, that's sure. But it turns you into both a suspect or a target. Having a gun is like wanting to attract danger, its stupid, if they were just taken away itd be better for this world.
>>
File: image.png (346 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
image.png
346 KB, 400x573
>Eurofags attacking the 2nd amendment just like their Jewish and Mudslime overlords want

They're very happy seeing this I'm sure

So thankful to live in the greatest country in the world.
>>
File: 145714298515245657.jpg (174 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
145714298515245657.jpg
174 KB, 497x732
>>66774381
>>
>>66773939
>>Follow Smith for two blocks, trying to get plates and on the phone with police after being a victim of a hit and run by a drunken madman
Okay, sure, there's nothing wrong with that.
>>Drunken madman proceeds to rear-end ANOTHER car while trying to recklessly escape
So, that's two potential hit-and-run charges on top of reckless driving and driving under the influence. Got it.
>>Drunken madman reaches for gun after being confronted by victim of his crime spree
Well, here's the problem with your framing. While Hayes is potentially a victim of a hit-and-run, he confronted Smith (a big fucking no-no by the way, police would even tell you that over the phone) armed with a weapon (does he even have a permit for that gun, who knows?) and the situation escalated to the point where he shot and murdered Smith and shot and injured Smith's wife.
Now, Smith possibly isn't a dindu if he actually rear-ended two separate cars and fled both scenes of the crime, but hit-and-runs and dui's are diddly squat and the punishment would never be a death sentence.
>>
>>66773005
>Pakis with access to guns
>an island war zone within minutes

Allowing nigs in America full access to guns has completely destroyed their country, you really want that shit coming over here too
>>
Wait what? What happened? How is Will Smith related to /sp/?
>>
You cant fool me, ive seen true detective season 1 and i know i have to carry a gun with me at all times in new orleans
>>
Can't faze the Hayes
>>
>>66774816
>Allowing nigs in America full access to guns has completely destroyed their country
if by destroying our country you mean lots of blacks killing lots of other blacks, then yeah, our country is decimated
>>
>>66774838
Saints player named Will Smith was shot to death
>>
>>66772001
if you were a rich famous football player riding around in niggertown of nawlins wouldn't you want protection too?
>>
File: EDP.png (43 KB, 177x146) Image search: [Google]
EDP.png
43 KB, 177x146
>everyone on /sp/ goes from being a right wing racist to a liberal gun hating racist

this is a strange place
>>
File: 1460491817490.png (251 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460491817490.png
251 KB, 500x375
> not carrying a gun period in NOLA

Shiggy diggy

The chimps there do not value life at all
>>
>>66772848
>B-but muh BLM...
Let's see who protests when a negro shoots and kills another negro with questionable justification then goes free.
>>
>>66774816
>completely destroyed their country,

Oh hi there, reddit
>>
>>66775528

Yeah, I didn't see the image... I wasn't familiar with the player, thought it was the actor.
>>
>>66775790
>/sp/ is one person

dank maymay
>>
File: 145892226328887.gif (305 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
145892226328887.gif
305 KB, 500x375
>>66775790
>everyone on 4chan is a contrarian faggot

News to me honestly cousin
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.