[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to this guy? Is he still any good? I almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: gareth-bale-23324.jpg (303 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
gareth-bale-23324.jpg
303 KB, 2048x1536
Whatever happened to this guy? Is he still any good? I almost never hear of him any more. He was an absolute machine during his last in the EPL.
>>
>>66764706

His stats is almost the same as Neymar despite playing much less.

He is low key underrated this season and top 10 players for sure.
>>
>>66764800
He's the second best player in RM after modric IMO. Neymar has been really mediocre since his little purple patch when Messi was injured. On form right Bale is easily top 5 in the world.
>>
Last digit predicts how many goals he'll get against Wolfsburg tonight.
>>
he is the best player of the BBC
>>
to be honest the only reason I still haven't fucked a prostitute is because I'm very close to my friends and I couldn't hide the fact that I had sex from them - in fact, all of them actually informed us when they first had sex right away, I'm the only one left at age 26. If they knew I fucked a prostitute they wouldn't look at me the same.
>>
>>66764800
this
>>
He's just british.
>>
>>66764919
fuck one of their sisters and tell them immediately
>>
He's been fantastic when healthy this season.

Key words being "when healthy"
>>
>>66764901
He is but >muh stats and all he's not as good as neymar
>>
>>66764901
Benzema > Bale
>>
>>66764919
this
>>
File: 1400645847545.jpg (41 KB, 251x239) Image search: [Google]
1400645847545.jpg
41 KB, 251x239
>>66764919
iktfb
>>
Also I'm past the point where I can just ignore it, they all know I'm a virgin and never had a girlfriend. The moment I do get one or actually have sex they'll probably throw a party.
The reality is I'm really ugly but they're all good-looking and never had any problems with girls actually finding them disgusting - which leads them to erroneously believe that it's the inside that matters.
>>
>>66765012
i think if u get a prostitute they wont have a problem with it
certainly wont think bad about u, im pretty sure )(
>>
>>66765012
>go to bar
>get shit faced
>nail some slightly pudgy 6/10

Apply on holidays for increased effect
>>
>>66764706
He's getting consistently better, probably the only one under Zidane, and is much more reliable.

He also comes across as a nice lad unlike cris, hope he stays.
>>
>>66764919

I'm pretty much in the same situation except I have no friends
>>
He's basically Real's new Di Maria. Turns up in big games, puts in consistently good performances and will be sold to United when some random South American kid who can do a few tricks has a good couple of games at the World Cup.
>>
>>66764874
please
>>
>>66765156
what are you waiting for then?
apartadox ponto com
>>
>>66765169
Di Maria was pretty inconsistent at times
>>
File: CfTKMIWUMAA6R_a.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CfTKMIWUMAA6R_a.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>66764706
>>
>>66764919

just fucking do it, you don't have to say anything

the iberian peninsula it's one of the easies places in the world to find one
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.