[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>athletes get paid millions to play a game >still can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1455024778373.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1455024778373.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>athletes get paid millions to play a game
>still can't stop breaking the law and getting in trouble

Why
>>
No education. We need more money for the programs
>>
File: TomlinWhy.jpg (24 KB, 450x288) Image search: [Google]
TomlinWhy.jpg
24 KB, 450x288
>that Afc North feel
>>
File: Steelers_Stare.gif (2 MB, 451x250) Image search: [Google]
Steelers_Stare.gif
2 MB, 451x250
>>66763871
>>
>>66763867
This. Imagine the jocks you saw in high school, now imagine them with millions.
>>
wealthy athletes break the law at the same rate as the rest of the wealthy class

they just have more media on them
>>
>>66763896
>this niglet is being serious

How retarded are you?
>>
Because their brains are riddled with concussions and weed is the only thing that helps.
>>
>>66763848
>Give someone aged 18-25 millions of dollars
>Think they'll behave
>>
They dindu nuffin!
>>
They gotta keep it real
>>
>>66763909
He's right though. You don't hear about other wealthy people committing crimes even though it's been shown that the crimes they tend to commit (embezzlement, etc) have a greater effect on society as a whole than the petty crimes us regular folk do
>>
>>66763916
No kidding
The brain isn't fully developed until 25, and with some of these nigs, never
>>
As a black man who has never been on 4chan before I must say I am disgusted with how you people act. First of all the stereotypical, clearly derogatory nature of "Anonymous" as you call him furthers racial stereotypes which cause harm. Second, your treatment of the African American, particularly the casual use of the N-word is truly despicable. It's no wonder this site has such a bad reputation!
>>
>>66763931
thug lyfe nver ends
>>
>>66764011
You can take the nigger out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the nigger
>>
>>66763942
But the usual "wealthy people crimes" are shit like embezzlement, tax fraud, fabricating documents etc. Crimes that while illegal, can get you a shitload of extra money and I'd imagine the risk/reward ratio is pretty good with an army of jewish lawyers behind you.

Meanwhile the usual "NFL crimes" are domestic violence, DUIs, drugs. I.e. crimes that you only commit if you're a fucking retard and want to lose a shitload of money because you just can't control yourself.
>>
>>66763991
nigga quit cryin
>>
>>66764058

>affluenza

the jewish lawyers can get you to skate on more than just white-collar crimes, senpai
>>
>>66764102
I know they can get you off a DUI too. My point is that if an embezzlement scheme comes off then you can potentially make millions. If a DUI comes off then you save a $20 taxi fare.

I can understand someone wanting to do illegal shit if it has the potential to greatly benefit them, I'll never understand people doing illegal shit that can only ruin their lives.
>>
>>66763848
The law breakers are inevitably black.
You can take the nigger out of the lower class, but you can't take the lower class out of the nigger.
>>
This is now a "crimes you've commited thread"

I don't know if it counts but I went to a little indian grocery the other day, bought a can of beans for 99 cents, gave the guy 80 cents, said "keep the change" and left
I was never good with maths
>>
>>66764282
I drank a bottle of beer in a public park.

Literally illegal here.
>>
>>66764282
I was once intoxicated in public when I was 16, and puked all over a neighbors driveway. I've grown up a lot since then
>>
>>66764282
stole £15k worth of gold from my employer as part of a 3 man 'operation' (literally just taking it when no one was looking) and 2 of us blamed it on the 3rd guy who no longer worked there by the time we got caught so we got away scot free
>>
>>66764337
madman
>>
>>66764335
it's been a roller coaster couple of months, huh?
>>
>>66764337
total douche move
>>
>>66763848
a lot of rich people do illegal drugs and shit

i don't get why athletes don't just hire chauffers to avoid this DUI shit
>>
>>66764102
people bitch that the justice system is skewed against minorities but in reality it's just skewed against poor people, a black man with a great lawyer can get away with just about the same shit as a white man with a great lawyer.
>>
>>66763848

>all football players likely have CTE
>people question their behavior

this is what happens in the violence league.
>>
>>66764337
did you get anything useful?
>>
>>66764375
Really has. Graduated with my bachelor's, started down my career path, moved in to a rented house with an option to buy (love the house too btw), and going to grad school in September. Thanks for asking, m8
>>
>>66764430
this would probably get a gazillion upvotes on reddit
>>
>>66764445
Wow, you sure know a lot about Reddit, Norway.
>>
>>66764430
that's all pretty impressive for a 17 year old
>>
>>66764430
Love your blog, send my regards to the wife and kids ;)
>>
>>66763848
because niggers
>>
>>66763888
>implying they can't hire the best Jews available to keep track of their money
>>
>>66763911
/thread
The Broncos have multiple players who have been busted with weed (including the SBMVP) and they are the best team. It's also not a secret that bill Belichik allows his players to use cannabis,
>>
>>66763848
It's because they are black.
>>
File: 1420922993491.png (89 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1420922993491.png
89 KB, 327x367
>>66763848
>Josh Gordon will be unable to play football
>Hillary Clinton may be elected president
>>
money changes things. if you were making millions, you'd eventually get bored and start finding dumb shit to do too.
>>
>>66763848
You can take an animal out of the wild but you can't take the wild out of the animal.
>>
I guess this is mostly about NFL players it's not that difficult to figure out. The majority of NFL players are black, most black people grow up in a fatherless household which causes problems in it's own right. They take up playing football and focus completely on that rather than getting educated, the only father figures in their life are the coaches who are constantly telling them to be as mean and hard hitting as possible, it's like training a dog to be aggressive. Once they get into college and have a real possibility of making it as a pro most of them probably start taking steroids which makes them even more aggressive.

In the end you're simply left with a bunch of guys who are dumb as fuck and full of rage, more wild beast than human.
>>
>>66765020
They'd be fine in libertine Europe
>>
>>66764519
yeah but then those jews scam you out of your money
>>
>>66765035
Nah
>>
>>66763848
>I get paid no matter how I do at work.
Dont act like you don't do the exact same thing
>>
I'm sure ethnicity may have something to do with it, considering cultural differences, but you can't put it all on race. It just happens to be that most American athletes are black. But...

Johnny Manziel isn't.
Ben Roethlisberger isn't.
Patrick Kane isn't.
Tony Stewart isn't.
>>
>>66763848

do faggy euro soccer players commit scummy crimes too.

they come across really classy, and only have 1 or 2 baby mamas tops.
>>
File: dudeweedlmao.jpg-large.jpg (32 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedlmao.jpg-large.jpg
32 KB, 512x288
dude weed
>>
>>66767563
Underage sex and driving offenses seems to be the most common legal problems European athletes face
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.