[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why was he so based?
>>
File: took it all.png (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
took it all.png
5 KB, 224x225
>>66762157
Arguably the dumbest motherfucker in pro sports ever.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>66762174
Yes, but why was he so based?
>>
>>66762157
>>66762185
Because he killed them on the field
>>
>>66762185
Because of newfags like you
>>
>>66762185
He wasn't. He's a dumb nigger (the culture not the race).
>>
>>66762157
>>66762185
because he is the definition of not giving a fuck

kills people in florida, kills niggas on the streets, joins a gang in prison, still says Gronk and Brady are his boys, but would probably kill Kraft if he ever got out

never seen someone not give a fuck as much as this guy, that's why he's so based
>>
>>66762260
>based
>doesn't mean what you think it means

Someone who throws away a pro sports contract for the chance to spend the rest of their life in a 5x10 concrete cell for 23 hours a day is the opposite of based. He's an evil fucking retard is what he is.
>>
Why'd he have to be a fucking psychopath guys, him and gronk were supposed to wreck the league for years to come
>>
>>66762157
Not based at all
>Grow up in New England
>Dream of playing for NE Patriots
>Play for NE Patriots
>Be highest payed and youngest TE
>Chimp out

Honestly, watch this video. He probably would have higher stats than Gronk right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZp7xjIyAb4
>>
>>66762414
Being a true psychopath is the only reason he was good.
>>
>>66762157
I went to college with Hernandez.

That dude was either a sweetheart or chomping out. No in between.

I work in the psychology field now. He is what we would call a psychopath.
>>
>>66762260
Killing people is the opposite of not giving a fuck. If you take the time and energy to kill someone you obviously give a fuck. It's sad that Mexicans feel the need to prove they're "badasses" even when they're professional athletes. Truly a cancerous culture, and truly a fucking retard
>>
>>66763248

Chicanos =/= Mexican
>>
He's the opposite of based
>>
>>66763307
Hernandez=/=Chicano

Canelo Alvarez es una puta grande.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.