[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL THUNDER VS LAKERS GAME THREAD AKA BULLY BALL SPAM QUARANTINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>>
1st for I'm going to miss kobe so much
>>
File: lgl.jpg (20 KB, 458x235) Image search: [Google]
lgl.jpg
20 KB, 458x235
>>
>>66755662

Say what you will, but those Detectives were corrupt as fuck and should have been fired immediately
>>
Copied from the other thread, anyone got a stream

>Asshole Warrior fans from Reddit are warring with /r/Lakers over Kobe's last game getting switched to ESPN2

>So the Warrior fans are reporting all the Laker game links, they shut down my YouTube stream just a few minutes ago
>>
>>66755692
any time a woman makes a rape accusation the police have to treat it like a really big fucking deal or their ass is grass.
>>
>>66755717

I think he means they went to easy on the investigation. I think rape trials are divisive simply because they're usually word against word. Even though she was sexually promiscuous, given the fact she had like 6 different semen's in her underwear the day of testing it doesn't totally acquit kobe of the rape. You can have sex with 8 people in a row and still be raped, it just calls your witness into question because we devalue people based on their level of sexuality. It's a double standard that's set up in a way that mostly affects women as victims.

I love Kobe and I seriously want to believe he didn't rape that ho, but the point is we will literally never know. It is something that's between kobe and the girl
>>
>>66755644
Lakers wide open on the 3 but missing Swaggy P
>>
>>66755801
Innocent until proven otherwise. And it's not just the semen, look at her behavior before and after trial, that chick is a dumb whore and definitely not because of double standards. If anything you are going easy on her just because she is a gurl.
>>
>>66755807
>Swaggy "Half a dick" P

Kek Iggy exposed him on some radio show
>>
>>66756019
I'm I shadow banned?>>66756019
>>
BULLY BALL IS GETTING BTFO
>>
that has to be the fastest triple double ever
>>
that fucking kiss cam
>>
>66-106

the fuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.