[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you look at this hypejob's record you say 'who?'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: GGG-by-Naoki-e1438038549711[1].jpg (60 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
GGG-by-Naoki-e1438038549711[1].jpg
60 KB, 640x435
When you look at this hypejob's record you say 'who?'
>>
G G G G

BABY BABY BABY
>>
>beat bums who look like Borat back at glorious homeland
>niggerweather and roidquiao finally retired, memenelo was a flop so they don't have anyone of name in the sport
>hype this idiot
2016 boxing lads
>>
You do realize that this can be said also about Hopkins in very early 2000s too, right? Even though he was hyped to be the best. I mean look at Hopkin's record prior to Felix Trinidad. Even after Felix, he had some damn poor opponents only until his almost 50th fight

And dont bring up JDJ, because he was way past-it and came after a loss, nevermind the fact that he was never really anything impressive.
>>
>>66747778

>Macklin
>Murray
>Stevens
>Geale
>Rubio
>Lemieux

literally all solid opposition and GGG booty blasted them
>>
>>66747857
t. Bitchmade ducking ginger fagggot Canelo Alvarez
>>
>>66747857
GGG was avoided, not the other way around
>>
McGregor would KO him stiff
>>
>Not getting on the GGG hype train?

are u guys stupid or something, swallow the red pill and realize that GGG is the truth.
>>
>>66748702
I genuinely never if it's trolling or not when it comes to McMeme
>>
Golovkin is the 4th best fighter in the world and has the best jab in boxing today.

He is far and away the best Middleweight in the sport, not even close. Watch the tape.
>>
>doubting GGG
el oh el
>>
Meanwhile Canelette chose to fight glass chin Kahn...
to be fair I believe some clearly avoid GGG
>inb4 he ducked Ward
>>
>>66748657
>>Macklin
>>Murray
>>Stevens
>>Geale
>>Rubio
>>Lemieux

literally whos, none of them are elite fighters.
>>
>>66749435
i didn't say they were elite, but they are not who's

they are all solid opponents, who don't have huge names but are still talented.
>>
>>66749169
>being able to duck someone a division above you
casuals don't even know what a duck means anymore
>>
>>66748657
theyre all B- at best
>>
File: hrSPold.jpg (72 KB, 960x756) Image search: [Google]
hrSPold.jpg
72 KB, 960x756
He's legit, unlike McNigger
>>
He turned pro late and was stuck in Germany with shitty promotion for years, no one in the US had heard of him until 3 years ago

Now he has hype behind him some big fights might get made in next couple of years, then we can see if he's ATG calibre
>>
>>66747778
>'who?'
Try following boxing above 147lbs, fucko
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.