[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cucknieri's pantomime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: cuck.png (203 KB, 459x315) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
203 KB, 459x315
>booo hoooo
lmao what a pussy
>>
t. Mourinho fag

sage for shit bait
>>
I'm glad there are faggots chatting and keeping the meme magic alive
>>
>>66747641
so are you a liverpoop, manure, hotspunk or arseshit fan?
>>
Südtirol is german
>>
>>66747805
Germany is turkish
>>
>>66747822
and italians are moors
>>
old men crying

nothing is worse to look at
>>
>>66747830
Australians are spiders
>>
>>66747801
Only the jews want Lestah to lose at this point
>>
>>66747842
I disagree completely. A young man crying is pathetic, an old man crying is oddly beautiful in a poetic way.
>>
>>66747864
you have a perverse taste in poetry
>>
>>66747641
This worries me a little. I hope they don't lose concentration.
>>
File: 1395773304344[1].jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1395773304344[1].jpg
91 KB, 800x600
>>66747851
>>
>>66747868
I have an excellent taste in poetry.
>>
>>66747851
of course my white friend
>>
>>66747910
well, I'm blonde with really pale skin so ok
>>
>>66747910
>tfw dark blonde, pale, blue eyes
ok, subhuman
>>
>>66747930
Yes, and surely you live in the most northern part of italy correct?
>>
>>66747641
>there are people itt RIGHT NOW who think leicester won't lose to west ham

>there are people itt RIGHT NOW who don't think that with only a 3 point gap due to goal difference that leicester will crumble under the pressure

>there are people itt RIGHT NOW who have forgotten that Ranieri is the king of choking and has never won anything in his life

kek

KEK

K E K

Gonna enjoy watching this meme come crashing
>>
>>66748002
They've lost three games all season fampai, and one of those was bullshit. Its in the bag.
>>
>>66747974
That's about as convincing as me posting Lee Hao Ming born in Melbourne
>>
>>66748002
utterly disgusting use of mattposting syntax

and embarrassing over use of another elite /nrl/ meme
>>
>>66748037
Friendly reminder that /cric/ RUNS /nrl/

nys bogan
>>
>>66748047
/cric/ is RUN by Ankush and a cabal of Big Strong Indians posting with Aus and Brit flags, whom are in turn RUN by a group of puppetmaster poopeelanders headed by Daniel, whom are finally in turn RUN by /nrl/
>>
>>66748076
>poo south wales & queersland bogans
>running anything let alone strong handsome worldwide /cric/

lmao, /nrl/ freshies are STILL getting btfo by big muscular /cric/ reddit pastas
>>
>>66748176
We all KNOW that besides Daniel and Statscunt, everyone in /cric/ may have different flags but they are all Indian

You should be thankful WalkGod hasnt smited /cric/ off 4chan yet
>>
>>66747959
I hope you are a girl because blonde blue eyed male are the gayest thing.
>>
File: 1373209505641.png (37 KB, 768x728) Image search: [Google]
1373209505641.png
37 KB, 768x728
>>66747910
>>
>>66750085
>turkroach opinions
>>
>>66748002
>>there are people itt RIGHT NOW who don't think that with only a 3 point gap due to goal difference that leicester will crumble under the pressure

Wait, what? Right now it's

1. Leicester 72
2. Tottenham 65

Even if Leicester lose and Spurs win this weekend, it would be

1. Leicester 72
2. Tottenham 68

That's still a 5 point lead.
>>
>>66750213
>"united" "states" of america "banter"
>>
File: CfsNwF2UsAAFjlL.jpg (24 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
CfsNwF2UsAAFjlL.jpg
24 KB, 600x375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMN_8-S3UHU

LIVING GOD
>>
>>66750232
u mean 4, my american friend.
>>
>>66747641
OP is obviously a female.
>>
File: Roma-coach-Claudio-Ranier-006.jpg (43 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Roma-coach-Claudio-Ranier-006.jpg
43 KB, 460x276
"This time I will start, and I will finish," declared Ranieri as he settled into his chair in front of the rather distracting rotating sponsorship board (all the rage in Italy these days, sadly). He was true to his word – walking out again six and a half minutes later with a "goodbye and thank you" at the end of a huge monologue in which he went from smiling to frowning, finger-wagging, pointing, shouting and smacking his hand on the table. He was gone again before the assembled hacks had time to formulate a response.

"Talking after a game is easy. EA-SY," railed Ranieri, enunciating each syllable. "I do things beforehand based on all the information I have and everything that happens during the week. For you lot it's easy to do things afterwards. When I arrived last season you said this team was old, they couldn't hack it any more. These lads let you dream for the whole year. This season we have started badly. We didn't want to start badly, we wanted to start at 1,000 miles an hour. But for a whole range of reasons we haven't been able to.

"We want to give more. We want to do more. We are not happy with what we're doing. We won over the fans because we gave everything we had in every second of every game. We won some, we lost some. Sometimes we played well, sometimes we played badly … [But] I will not accept these attacks. This is a team that has balls, and we will prove it."

"I have never read more absurd things in my life," was his assessment of reports that Totti was out to get him, and he was even more angered by claims that the only formation he used was 4-4-2. "What do you know about the career of Ranieri," he hissed at one point on Saturday. "You see only today. You don't remember yesterday. Go and look at what I've done in my career, how many formations I've used and where I've won … I've been through 3,000 difficult times in my career. Do you think I was always sat on the bench smoking a cigar?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fTiG8vKfg
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.