[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain to me how this guy is still the most hated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
Can anyone explain to me how this guy is still the most hated person in sports right now?

Every time an athlete fucks up, someone still brings him up.

Lest you think I'm a Panthers fan, I'm not. I'm a Titans fan and no, I didn't like his celebration against us. Then again, maybe we should have done a better job of stopping him.

Peyton was accused of putting his nuts on a woman and of using HGH. Brady and the Pats were accused of deflating balls. Kobe fucking Bryant was accused of rape.

Yet, all that is now swept under the rug and Cam is now the newest face of derision in all of sports.
>>
Part of it is the media gets real pissy when you don't play by their rules.

I don't like cam, but I hate sports media even more because they think they're bigger than the sports they cover.

There other party is because he's cocky, which I guess is fine when you pay for one of America's teams, but not a small market team like the panthers. Is cam was in the cowboys, the media would just shrug his antics off.
>>
He's nigger garbage. No edge. It is what it is.

All the play 60 commercials he does and photo ops he takes, it doesn't matter. He's no different than any other college football nigger whether in D3 or D1 that gets in trouble.

The laptop shit is all you need, he's the exact same as the yearly football team arrests, and those retards you never hear from again.. He's just another black piece of shit, he just happens to be 2 inches taller, 20 lbs heavier and .2 seconds faster.
>>
File: tripsthisfuckingnigga.gif (1 MB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
tripsthisfuckingnigga.gif
1 MB, 200x112
>>66744320
>le dumm blac meme
>>
>>66744212
>Two months after the 'walkout' people still wanna rag on him
Jesus christ they need to get a life.
>>
>>66744341
He is.

Nothing more to it, nothing to argue about.

Every football team has 20 kids with the same brains and temperament as Newton.
He's just physically one in 10 million
>>
He's not hated, he's forgotten, and a broken man. The Panthers won't even sniff the playoffs this year onward.

He's the new Kaep.
>>
>>66744212
He has the mentality of a 16 year old tbhfam

For me personally, i hate everything he stands for/personality
>get caught cheating in class at Florida/BlinnCC/Auburn repeatedly
>needs coaches to bail him out so he's barely academically eligible
>"who needs educayshun bruh all i need is football gon' take over duh world niggha, we wuz kangz n shit"
>>
>>66744378
not an argument
>>
>>66744419
BUILD WALL
>>
Sports journalists are there not just to cover sports but to create more news to cover. No better way of doing that than stirring up controversy.

Stats and scores give them a day's worth of news. Controversy gives them weeks.

They will divide and ruin a team, if they have to, all in the name of journalism.

Modern sports journalism is on par with gossip rags and tabloids.
>>
>>66744417
Then you might as well hate 85% of all athletes.

Most of them do that; cam just got caught.
>>
I like my bucks broken
>>
>>66744417
Obviously he changed his mind, considering he graduated from Auburn last year.
>>
>>66744558
>modern journalism in general*

Fixed that for you.
>>
I haven't been to this shitposting board since tthe Owl. Last time I was here, everyone was praising him in the sports world. What happened?
>>
>>66744212
>in all of sports
kek in irrelevant amerisports maybe

>inb4 some amerifat brings up hockey
>>
>>66744621
What exactly is to praise about Newton?

He isn't an inspiration. Hell, he isn't even a fucking nice guy.
>>
>>66744636
>"he's so talented"
>"he looks like he's having so much fun out there!"
>>
>>66744212
cause everyone mistakes his enjoyment of the game for arrogance and if there's one thing the general public absolutely hates, it's arrogance.
>>
>>66744212

literally nobody likes a poor sport
>>
>>66744674
People in general are pretty arrogant. I'd say it's more that the general public loves to see people in the limelight fail. They'll look for every little microscopic chink in the armor. It's why if an athlete is caught smoking weed, they'll treat it like he's a rapist or something.
>>
>>66744212
>Can anyone explain to me how this guy is still the most hated person in sports right now?
He's not, he just keeps egging on the media, so they keep on giving him bad press.
>>
>>66744621
He dared walk out of a conference where he was being interviewed five feet from a winning player saying how they shut him down.

Never mind the fact that one Peyton won the owl, they forgot about all of his scandals.
>>
>>66744749
Peyton is literally out of the game. Why should we care anymore?
Or are you an upset Bradyfag?
>>
>>66744724
Define egging on the media.
>>
>>66744758
I'm the OP, dumbass. I'm a Titans fan.

I just hate modern journalism and how Swift they are to take allegiances.
>>
>>66744784
Dude. Peyton is literally fucking retired. Like, done.

Cam is the reigning MVP. He just happens to also he a smug arrogant nigger.
>>
>>66744212
ESPN has heavy interest in Alabama football and while he was at auburn they misguided the public about Mississippi State's recruitment. Stemmed fromthere once the narrative was set
>>
>>66744843
Yes, because the media has never taken on retired players.

Lance Armstrong? Mark Mcgwire? Barry Bonds?

Peyton has been retired all of five minutes, and even before that, they called off the hounds.

Let's not act like there was an agenda, here.
>>
>>66744898
Ahh, an SEC thing... that kind of crossed my mind.
>>
>>66744900
Are you seriously this mad that Peyton, a literal retired athlete teabagged some bitch with an itchy 911 finger, over 20 years ago?
Top kek, get a life.
>>
>>66744900
To be fair media backed off because his accuser is literally crazy and has a history of suing rich people. media just dropped it rather than report that since there's no use risking being accused of victim blaming and hatnot
>>
>>66744212
does he have the worlds smallest ears?
>>
He doesn't fit into the convenient mold white america wants from their NFL athletes, and he's black.

Remember when everyone in the league celebrated and had personality when they scored TDs? The NFL and media don't want you to.
>>
>>66745102
He's a nigger man, that's it. Just a dumb nigger.
>It's a conspiracy people hate me
>>
>>66744212
>showboats non-stop
>says if you don't want him to do it than you should beat him
>broncos fucking stomp him
>he gets all huffy and pissy

Fucking hypocrite
>>
File: 1454950554227.webm (3 MB, 1012x562) Image search: [Google]
1454950554227.webm
3 MB, 1012x562
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 620x350
>>66744212
Hey Peyton here. Cam is a good guy overall. I realize he was mad after I had my way with him during the super bowl (brought to us by Budwiser) but he's a good guy. I really wish he didn't take losing to me as bad as he did. I'll give him some pointers on football later to make up for it. Now if you'll all excuse me I'm going to have a nice ice cold Budwiser and some smoking hot Papa johns pizza. I'm retiring on top so you guys won't need to worry about me chicken parming anybody in the owl anymore btw. Later guys!
>>
>>66745335
Lmao this nigga is so retarded
>>
>>66744320
I had forgotten about him stealing that laptop. What a dumb racist piece of shit he is. You can't make this shit up
>>
>>66746946
Spains feels have been hurt

If you grew up in America you'd know every goddamn team has numerous Newtons that get into trouble and are never heard from again.
>>66744392
>>
>>66746997
Being this butthurt about my comment and talking about other's feelings hurt lel
>there are many thieves elsewhere
>so it's ok to steal even when you have plenty of money
Are you a nigger?
>>
Because he has no class, look a the way Speith handled himself yesterday after an epic choke job and look at this little faggot who made it all about race when he acts like a child.
>>
>>66747032
Do you even know what you're saying? What the fuck are you talking about with those greentexts
>>
Quarterbacks are held to a higher and often unrealistic standard. A lot of people hate Brady, they can't stand him. Manning being everywhere and media gushing over him got annoying but he's clean cut, did SNL, commercials. It's all about image.

Newton is the QB but not a leader.
>>
>>66747055
The Masters isn't the Super Bowl, nor is it the end of the season, nor is golf a team sport.

None of it is comparable.
>>
The thing about being a showboater, OP, is that you get exactly what you want

attention, all of it
>>
>>66750230
Tons of athletes have showboated without getting this much scrutiny.

Two months later and people still bring him up when a prominent athlete loses.

>See, Cam, this is how you lose.

The obsession with him is fucking weird.
>>
He was a sulking child during the entire game and afterwards.
>>
>>66744636
You can not like him all you want but he does plenty of stuff around Charlotte
>>
Whites have a long history of hating uppity blacks.
>>
>>66744621

he lost
>>
>>66744212
>Kobe Bryant accused of rape

Lol go back to redit you fucking sjw beta male fat fuck liberal piece of subhuman filth.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.