[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he win one for the land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: lebron.png (131 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
lebron.png
131 KB, 350x254
I think he can win one for the land
>>
>>66743388
Absolutely impossible.

Would get swept in 5 vs either spurs or warriors.
>>
What would Cleveland do if he left again?
>>
definitely he just needs to hope that someone takes out the warriors in the west because otherwise he can beat any team in the west.
>>
i wonder which team he'll bitch out and jump over to next year?
>>
fuck him.
had everything he needed to leave a legacy and still fucked up.
i need heroes to look up to that don't underachieve as much as me (barring the obv class levels)
>>
He's a shell of his former self at this point and his form self sucked in the post season
>>
>>66743439
Look up to the Boban that's what I do.
>>
>>66743388
Nope, while he will continue to be a great player for years to come his most dominant days are behind him. He has no way to reasonably expect to be able to best the Warriors and Timberwolves dynasties in a 7 game series
>>
>>66743388
He'll win one for OakLAND
>>
>>66743426
cleveland doesn't even really watch basketball, it's like ranked 4th in professional sports. the whole LBJ leaving cleveland is dramatized, people did not care as much as it seems.
>>
>>66743468
oh. well that's neat
>>
>>66743388
this doesn't look like steph curry
>>
fuck this faggot
>>
>everyone said lebron james would dominate the league for years
>still only 2 rings
>probably will never win another

it's sad that the lebron era barely lasted. He'll be the Hakeem of our time, recognized as an all time great but overshadowed by the other GOATs who played in his era.
>>
>>66743388
Yes, if not this year than next.
>>
>>66743432
Warriors obviously. But he'd be on the bench, because frankly he's not really good enough for a regular spot on the Warriors.
>>
>>66743468
None of that is true.
>>
>>66743388
>all these assblasted faggots upset about the best player in the league

I really hope you're not also complaining about curry/warriors hate. LBJ -is- going to finish as at least the top scorer of all time, probably top in assists too and he's going to win at least one more championship. And those will be just a few of his #1s that he's already stacked up.
>>
>>66744127

I would love to see that just for the shitstorm it would cause. Warriors hate would be like Heat hate x 1000
>>
>>66744127
Now THIS is bandwagon
>>
>>66744226
He's never going to get past being carried around for a fucking cramp. I've seen high school kids show more pain tolerance then him
>>
>>66743432
celtics; they are one star away from competing, meanwhile taking out cleveland, leaving just the raptors. and then durant is like" yo thats dope" and joins too. and then they get ben simmons with luck
>>
>>66744154
Not him but it's partially true. The Browns and Indians are practically like religions in Cleveland regardless of how good they are, whereas Cleveland's "love" for the Cavs is and always has been very conditional. When the Cavs are good and they have LeBron, local TV ratings and overall interest are sky high and Cleveland sports fans love to pay attention to them. When they aren't good, people tend to quietly ignore them despite continuing to pay attention to the lowly Browns and Indians. The Cavs were dead last in attendance in 2002-03 right before drafting LeBron.
>>
>>66744226
Lelbron pls
>>
>>66744303
Cramps can cause injuries though. You've never done a sport in your life you manlet
>>
>>66744109
i'm glad he didn't dominate but just became a really good player, the heatles era gave two of the best finals in the modern nba era.
>>
File: 1459235576895.jpg (55 KB, 970x748) Image search: [Google]
1459235576895.jpg
55 KB, 970x748
>>66745365
>the heatles era gave two of the best finals in the modern nba era
this. even though im a Bulls fan and I should hate LeBron, the 2012-2013 season is the best season of any sport that I have ever watched because of him and the Heat. from start to finish it was like a movie, it was fucking unbelievable. an insane rollercoaster ride from october to june. thats the most fun I've ever had watching sports, i've never been more invested in a sports storyline before. the Warriors could go 82-0 and still basketball will never be as much fun as it was during the Evil LeBron era
>>
File: 1453783632761.webm (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453783632761.webm
3 MB, 480x480
Stop talking about Lebron. He's old hat now.
>>
I hate LeBron as a person but you're pretty delusional if you don't think he's still top 5 in the league. The cavs would be straight garbage without him.
>>
>>66743432
>changed to one team for a few seasons
>then came back
>bitch out

I don't know why he has a team hopper reputation. He gave Cleveland a good fuckton of years and had every right to leave and try get a ring especially with the talent he had. You've already seen how Melo, Chris Paul, and all his buddies are ringless and miserable. They're stuck now where they are now and can't get out. Are people going to think in 10 years: Oh well atleast they didn't team hop? hahahahaha no

>>66745424

Spurs vs Heat game 6 almost gave me a heart attack. Don't think we see anything like that in the next 10 years for a championship game
>>
>>66745444
>his reaction going from "Why me?" to "Not bad" in less than a second
This webm will never not be hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x596
>I hate Lebron
>>
>>66745424
2012-13 was oddly entertaining as a Bulls fan because we had all pretty much checked out emotionally once it was announced that Rose was going to miss the whole season. It was almost like being one of those "neutral fans" who just "likes to see good basketball, man".
>>
>>66744226
There's literally no chance either of those things happen, especially the assists part, that record is unbreakable.
>>
Real talk, now.

Has Steph tarnished Lebron's career?
>>
>>66747460
No he tarnished his own career. Steph did kinda come out of nowhere in 2013 tho.
>>
>>66745444
kek
>>
File: smugblatt.jpg (20 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
smugblatt.jpg
20 KB, 534x401
If you think the jewish run league is gonna let LeBron go unpunished for getting his Jew coach fired you'd be wrong
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.