[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Uncle Tom Athletes reviled by the Black Community in this thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Compare Curry's MVP speech to the other recent NBA MVP's

LeBron: About his mother and overcoming struggle
Rose: About his mother and overcoming struggle
Durant: About his mother and overcoming struggle
Curry: About his father (who made $19.8 million in the NBA) and not really overcoming anything

This is why most Black people hate Steph Curry. He literally is one of the largest forces that could destroy the black community. He hasn't spoken out against police injustice. He has never helped kids in the hood (because he, as a rich kid, has never been in one), or has he ever donated to Black causes.
>>
What was Kobe's MVP speech about?
>>
who gives a fuck
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-29-22h17m15s39.png (417 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-29-22h17m15s39.png
417 KB, 720x404
>>66742834
> Thank the jew lawyers that got me out of rape.

Now that you said Curry is a rich kid, almost white... I like him. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>66742851
You're not black so you don't get it
>>
>>66742857
I'm black, dark skinned as well, would you like me to post a timestamp and prove you wrong or does an actually black person's opinion not matter since you've made up your mind?
>>
Post a timestamp proving you are black, you cuck.
>>
>>66742866
Yes prove to me that you're black. Also prove to me that you aren't a fucking coon
>>
>>66742887
Listen I'm not black I have like six black friends so I feel I can speak for this man and I'd like you to stop harassing him.
>>
>>66742857
cool, go steal some sub woofers and get shot
>>
File: WIN_20160410_19_27_18_Pro.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160410_19_27_18_Pro.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>66742887
Black folks rocking with Curry right now up north at least
>>
>>66742803
Why is Curry so ugly?
>>
>>66742927
shoe on head
>>
>>66742927
hello d'angelo, nice mustache
>>
>>66742927
>7:26

Unless you live in LA, you're a white washed black person. Ain't no real niggas on the West Coast
>>
you already made this shitpost in the other thread kid

didnt get enough (you)s that time? poor babby
>>
>>66742803
Mom taught him everything he knows about basketball right? He literally owes everything to some mud shark that fucked a professional athlete for money and got knocked up? You're a little bitchass fuckboy
>>
>replying to copypasta

This thread is literally all of reddit
>>
>>66742803
Being mad that Curry, a successful athlete, had a successful athlete for a father would be pretty niggery

Fortunately, this is only bait
>>
>>66742950
>secretly recording chef curry's secret sauce
>>
>>66742834
Shaq
>>
>>66742966
>Ain't no real niggas on the West Coast
>'real niggas'

Shut the fuck up you stupid black american shithead. You basketball american niggers think your the only blacks in the world right? Black culture is only black american culture right?

Black americans are the fucking lowest shit tier of black people. Why all the hate for steph curry? Cause he doesn't scream REPARATIONS and act like a fucking baboon on television like you other baldhead mike tyson idiots? He'd fit in just fine in Caribbean/South American Black culture.

I hate black americans so much. 50% of the growth in black population is due to black immigrants, and all the stupid niggers are getting killed by cops so at least that's a plus.
>>
>>66742857
>>66742887
>HE AIN'T BLACK DO
>LOL COONZ XD

Kill yourself african american shit. When will Nigerians and Jamaicans replace your dumb ass while you poor idiots get killed by cops? I can't wait.
>>
>>66742803
Maybe if black americans studied and stopped bitching about everything they wouldn't care about stupid shit like this or put themselves in situations to get killed by redneck cops

but nah keep on being a muh fuggin real nigga and making black people all over the world look like shit. This is why nobody likes black americans. NOBODY.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>66742936
cause he's half white
>>
File: soon.jpg (183 KB, 683x1113) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
183 KB, 683x1113
Do they not see the irony in reviling rather than commending those with wealth in their "community" and yet preaching for change. It seems you're only allowed to have success and wealth if you were born into poverty, they perpetuate their own cycles of destitution.
>>
>>66745785
Then they blames de white Devils fo keeping them down
>>
>>66745785
African-americans are fucked up beyond repair. regardless of whether it was their own fault or if they really did get screwed over by the White Man™ is irrelevant. These people need a mercy killing on their culture and identity ASAP.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.