[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a world where meme shooting manlets rule the Earth...one team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: birdman grizzlies.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
birdman grizzlies.jpg
181 KB, 1280x720
In a world where meme shooting manlets rule the Earth...one team stands between them and world domination.

Tony "First Team All Defense" Allen
Chris "Birdman Birdman" Andersen
Vince "Who Needs Knees?" Carter
Matt "I'm Going to Kill Derek Fisher" Barnes
Zach "Z-Bo" Randolph
Lance "Fuck the Refs" Stephenson

On Wednesday, April 13th this rag tag group of >our guys will walk into the lions' den hoping to stop the Warriors from making history. If they pull off the unthinkable it will be a shitposting storm the likes of which neo-/sp/ has never seen before. Coming soon to an illegal stream near you.
>>
>>66741862
Grizz win. It's my stone cold lock.
>>
Only on /sp/ do people hate three pointers, what's the deal?

Sure as hell beats the previously dominant strategy that is wrestling yourself to the rim and hoping to draw a foul.
>>
>>66741862
way to blow it last night faggots
>>
>>66741900
They just hate getting BTFO by the best team out there.

Blazers fan the way.
>>
If the jizzlies win it'd top 18-1 imo
>>
Who /gritngrind/ here?
Who /whoopdattrick/ here?
Who /goonsquad/ here?
Who /meanmuggin/ here?

36MOB
>>
>>66741900
It's not really about the 3 point shooting, we just like cheering for underdogs. Especially when they're as goofy as this Grizzlies team is. I don't hate the Warriors, I just want to shitpost.
>>
>>66741960
people complain about "meme shots" all the time tho
>>
>>66741960
Right. I should have worded that differently. I don't care about 3 point shooting, I just want the Grizzlies to win because I like the underdog. Other /sp/artans are just supremely bootyblasted about the Warriors and blame it on their 3 point shooting.
>>
>>66742026
meant for >>66741973
>>
>>66741900
It is fun when only a few teams do it. But now most of the league spams 3s. It completely homogenizes the league when strat beats them all. And unless you are firing Curry tier dragons, it is boring to watch compared to old school iso ball. Like what is funner- MJ pulling a bunch of moves to embarrass his man, or Lebron driving and kicking to Delly for 3?
>>
>>66742163
The cavs and spurs, 2 of the top teams, are still dominant and aren't a 3pt shooting team.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>66742219
They are a 3 point shooting team, you retard.
>>
>>66742219
Cleveland is #3 in 3s per game attempted.
>>
>>66742247
No they aren't. They have 3pt shooters but that's not what they're about.

Boston and Miami are also not a 3pt shooting team.
>>
>>66741900
It's not the threes, it's the lack of versatility and their cancerous """"""""fan"""""""base
>>
>>66742303
name one team that doesnt have a cancerous fanbase at any point in time
>>
>>66742406
Timberwolves? Maybe jazz too.
>>
>>66742406
outside of the internet the Spurs have a good bandwagon proof fanbase. on the internet the Spurs fans are by the far the worst fanbase in basketball history, bar none. Warriors fans dont even come close to being as terrible as Spurs fans. but irl, its almost amazing to me how the Spurs are so successful and dont get massive bandwagon fans
>>
>>66741862
>hoping to stop the Warriors from making history

Fuck they already made history by winning 72 games.
Is there still hope /sp/? Would the Grizzlies win it for mankind?
>>
>>66741862
Matt Barnes nickname is badass
hopefully he kills Leandro Barbosa for looking kind of like Fisher
>>
>>66742494
>spurs fans
Opinion fucking discarded the warriors have had great fans for a while
>that time baron Davis and the 8 seed warriors cucked the mavs
So fucking based, he was the original beard before that cunt harden
>>
The good question is will Curry hit 8 3s and reach 400 in the season?
>>
>>66741862
I want to see the Warriors to win.

If only for >73-9 spam for months!
>>
>>66742303
So the 90s and 00s of Niggerdunk Basketball Association was better?
>>
File: carl_aqua_teen.jpg (49 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
carl_aqua_teen.jpg
49 KB, 600x378
>>66741885
Of the Century of the Week
>>
>>66741943

It wouldn't though
>>
File: true-face-of-multiculturalism.jpg (129 KB, 1024x748) Image search: [Google]
true-face-of-multiculturalism.jpg
129 KB, 1024x748
>no conley
And the dubs luck out again
>>
>>66742494
>Warriors fans are by the far the worst fanbase in basketball history, bar none.

FTFY
>>
>>66742494
Don't worry the Warriors fanbase is going to absorb the LBJ and Kobe fanbase next season so steph curry will be unbearable and the curry dick riders here will even drop him
>>
>>66743615
they're already unbearable now. i know half of them are just shit stirrers out to get (You)s but the more they post, the more they invite legit unironic bandwagoners into posting.
>>
File: beltranwagon family.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1402) Image search: [Google]
beltranwagon family.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1402
>>66743656
>they're already unbearable now.

This is worse compared to the Heatles time when the media keeps on spouting how Spoelstra is half-Filipino.
>>
>>66743722
>Filipinos and Fil-Ams laying claim to a team

ehhhhhhh
>>
>>66743722
Pacquiao also had a fight that year right? All the clueless gweilos trying to make half-assed filipino-flavored bait on the catalog. I just wanted to talk about bball.
>>
>>66743722
Are pinoys the Mexicans of Asia?

>always showing their flag
>speaking in Tagalog
>blasting their music
>subjugated by the Spanish for a bit.
>>
>>66743755
One even laid claim to a memevp
>>
>>66742953
Why yes I do think dunks and post play are better than spamming 3-pointers.
>>
>>66743773
You forgot >shitskinned
>>
https://youtu.be/m2MGEwkq76k
>>
File: pacquiao-warriors-20150617.jpg (83 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
pacquiao-warriors-20150617.jpg
83 KB, 640x474
>>66743758
Yeah I believe it was with FMJ if I'm not mistaken.

I'm a Pac fan but what's ironic is that Manny hates the LGBT but the bay area is one of the forefronts of the LGBT movement.

Pac should stay away from the memes.
>>
Will the Jizzies do it, /sp/?
>>
>>66744342
It's more fun to root for them upsetting than not, so yes.
>Memes worn out from chasing meme record
>Mentally lax from defeating their biggest threat in the rs
>Final season game is at home, where they still mentally consider they're invincible
>Grizzlies fighting for placing
>Grizzlies smarting from 1pt home loss

Literally the blueprint for Warrior upsets all season long
>>
>Matt "I'm Going to Kill Derek Fisher" Barnes

heavily kek'd
>>
Who actually from Memphis here?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.