[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE GREATEST BASKETBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Warriorsteam.jpg (190 KB, 1000x550) Image search: [Google]
Warriorsteam.jpg
190 KB, 1000x550
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE GREATEST BASKETBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME
>>
>>66741273
More like the shittiest NBA of all time. If the 96 Bulls played today they'd literally get a perfect season.
>>
>>66741273
>apehoop
>>
>>66741312
This

>James "the cuck" harden is considered the best Sg
>lecuck James is considered the best sf
>literally no dominant bigs

It's better than the 2000s, but not by much
>>
>>66742504

>Saying cuck every sentence makes my shitty opinion correct
>>
>>66741273
I don't follow hoop shooting. Why is Chris Pratt there?
>>
>>66742570
his Jew manager pulled some strings with the Jew NBA commissioner and got him a gig with the team to promote his new movie
>>
>>66742583
What Draymon do to Curry every night
>>
>>66742583
yo this had to have killed him
>>
>>66742586
Well that's neat. What movie?
>>
>>66742583
did he died?
>>
>>66742613
i was just memeing you. thats David Lee. i wouldnt be surprised if that inevitably happens though
>>
>>66742627
oh okay. thanks I appreciate the help.
>>
File: 1307635613002.png (58 KB, 219x281) Image search: [Google]
1307635613002.png
58 KB, 219x281
>>66742583
>>
>>66742583

The fuck, that shit basically went up to his stomach
>>
>>66742504
>cuck is my favorite word xDDDDD

Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.
>>
File: img25379798.jpg (224 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
img25379798.jpg
224 KB, 640x400
>>66742558

But just because you dont have an actual rebuttal for it doesnt cement your point either

95-96 bulls confirmed 82-0 in 2016

Face it, without the 3 curry is as good as dead. I admire his talents but he's not a two way guard by any means. Could you imagine him trying to guard jordan?? It would be a joke. Jordan would have trash talked him out of the gym.

Jordan would have hounded curry and never needed a double team for him. Sure, curry would have a few threes but he wouldnt have a 40 point game. Scottie shuts down Klay, easy. Rodman outplays Draymond green 11/10 times.

Call me a grandpa all you want but I know how real basketball was played.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>66742707
Who gets Iguodala?

Every time someone says the Bulls would sweep these Warriors I feel like they're disrespecting Iguodala or forget he's even there.

He's a ridiculous secret weapon. No one has an answer for him
>>
>>66741273
>refball
>>
when did you know brandon rush was elite?
>>
File: 1353905366358.jpg (25 KB, 468x357) Image search: [Google]
1353905366358.jpg
25 KB, 468x357
>>66742583
Not even disgusted...if anything impressed, not sure how that's even physically possible
>>
File: tumblr_lm70v6LK1I1qkljljo1_500.jpg (65 KB, 476x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm70v6LK1I1qkljljo1_500.jpg
65 KB, 476x370
>>66742745

That I cant really answer. Maybe Salley takes a shot at him but at his stage Iggy cant carry the warriors by himself. He's gonna get his, no doubt. And Phil would probably prefer a 30 something iggy trying to carry the team offensively than curry or thompson.

for the most part, if the Warriors stars arent in the game offensively the Bulls roleplayers (Harper, Kukoc, Longley, Kerr) can take over for their team scoring wise. Most of those players could step up and hit the big shot when it mattered.. Jordan (and to a lesser extent scottie) no doubt made those players better.

Your not going to stop Jordan from getting his. He gets in your head, he breaks you down and demoralizes you which is something that curry does quietly. He lets his 3's do the talking and thats what makes people go "oh fuck not again" but in a seven game series jordan could further study his tendencies and habits.

They live and die by that 3 point though, if they arent hitting then goodluck, but it would definately be a challenge. If this was just one game then I think the warriors have a better chance at winning. It takes time to learn a persons tendencies and what spots they like. Thats what made jordan an excellent defender. He studied your game and read you like a book after awhile. And scottie is literally robin to jordan's batman, he does everything Jordan does just to a lesser extent.

Curry and Thompson are offensive WEAPONS but you cant say they are lockdown defenders. That usually makes all the difference.
>>
>>66742707
I like Jordan, but if you went back in time and threw 96 Jordan on 16 Curry, it would be a good game
if Jordan couldn't guard rookie Iverson, he can't guard prime Curry, Iverson himself said he can't handle the ball the way these kids can, and Curry does make defenders look ridiculous
if you add rules like give Jordan a tape of Curry to watch, then yeah he would win but who cares it's not going to happen. It's all a meme and it's not funny anymore.
>>
>>66741273
we GOAT now
>>
>>66743168
>couldn't guard rookie Iverson

Another retard judging off one a single gif where Iverson carries illegally twice and hits a jumper that is still contested

Jason Williams crossed up Gary Payton once, does that mean Gary Payton couldn't guard anyone in today's league? Pro tip, he would shut every guard down.

Sure, defensive rules have changed but the fundamental aspect of defense has stayed the same, stay in front of your man and contest the shot. Jordan had the quickness and the focus to do that over an entire game.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.