[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're at the match with your wife's son and this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1500x1000
You're at the match with your wife's son and this guy starts a chant in your section.

Wat do, /sp/?
>>
>>66739605
American 'Soccer' fans are cringy af desu. Have you seen the Revs chant that's doing the rounds atm? Wow...
>>
>>66739647
>the revs

What a gay name

What is their stupid chant?
>>
start clapping
>>
>>66739682
http://thebiglead.com/2016/04/07/new-england-revolution-fans-enjoy-good-clean-taunting/
>>
>>66739605

tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>66739715
This is what you people sound like to us at soccer games.
>>
>>66739715
How can I support >soccer here when hipster retards keep making us all look bad
>>
File: CctmXsZUYAAgqan.jpg (75 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CctmXsZUYAAgqan.jpg
75 KB, 600x450
>>66739605
Also,
> NYCFC "Ultras"
> Against modern football
WTF is this shit?
>>
>>66739715
>not bantering New York teams with songs about 9/11
>>
>>66739797

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZPRBtfgV94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4089VOSq-T0

uk chants are full of bants tho
>>
>>66739797
Personal favourite.
Context - Tottenham rioted a few years back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2PWWtL4_E
>>
>>66740216

I hate Millwall but to me they are the undisputed banter kings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCIlBlPzsXY
>>
>>66740260
Love to go to a Millwall Leeds game. Been to both grounds with Scunthorpe (Not a fan but I'm from there).
>>
I fight and my wife's bull wins.
>>
went to a game in Colombia last month and the atmosphere is completely different from any match I've been to in North America; the atmosphere will never compare and never be on par
>>
File: hooligans.jpg (135 KB, 750x760) Image search: [Google]
hooligans.jpg
135 KB, 750x760
>>66739995
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
Some soccer team popped up in Cincinnati and they're called FC Cincinnati. Apparently there's a group called the bailey or something? and they have chants...and they have the colored smoke in the stands. it's really cringy and embarrassing.
>>
American soccer fans are the worst.
>>
>>66741264
so much cringe
>>
I mean, I guess I don't get it. Every sports fan acts pretty much the same...from hoops to football to baseball, etc. But then you have soccer fans who are just weird as shit. Why?
>>
>singing at the opposing team
is soccer the gayest thing ever concieved?
>>
>>66742115
Most popular sport ever. There's bound to be some strange people following it.
>>
>>66742273

I mean Americans, not you guys. The Americans who follow the mls are really weird.
>>
>>66742318
Just doing it to fit in. Your teams are massively historic like teams from most other leagues I.e Barca, Ajax, Bayern and Manchester United. Most of your teams are franchises that have only been in a proper 'league' for a maximum for 20 years. Your fans are trying to steal culture from other places and teams and are failing miserably and making people hate your fans.
> NYCFC Against Modern Football
> Not realising they're a product of modern football
>>
>>66742451
Are not*
>>
>>66739715
What's next?
>"We are doing soccer chant, we are trying to demoralize your team by saying this chant."
>>
>>66739605
Wouldnt even give a crud
>>
>>66739647

but his britlet nigga, havent you heard his disgusting accent
>>
>>66741264
>>66739995

they look like chicanos, but there is no chicanos in jew york
>>
ensure that his chant complies with the official team song sheet
>>
>>66739605
What's with this guy looking vaguely (read: extremely) homosexual? And don't tell me it's because he likes football, because I like football and I look considerably less gay
>>
>>66742817
>N...Y....C...*clap*
Is this real life?
>>
>>66742867
>I like football and I look considerably less gay

how much less gay would that be?
>>
>>66742867
Weak chin plus fat. That scarf thing isn't doing him any favors either.
>>
>>66742867
On a scale of 1-10 how gay would you say you look?
>>
>>66739605
>match
>>
>>66742895
Three, maybe even four on a good day. I don't look very gay
>>
>>66742933
>3 or 4
That's pretty gay m8
>>
>>66742913
Well, this guy is a seven or a six on the gay vai ei scale, so I'd say I'm a three. I dress pretty unsay, but my hair is rather homo
>>
>>66742956
Well, I'm getting a haircut soon, so my gay level ought to get back to it's natural two.
>>
>>66740158

>uk chants are full of bants tho

First one is the same tune every team in the UK does with a random insult. epin!!!!! Worthy of a reddit /r/soccer bants thread I say.

>Second one is Yankee Doodle

At least the message is more direct and topical
>>
i swear more than 1 mls team sings "Baby i wanna know if your (mls team name) "
>>
>ywn sing along to yellow submarine with a qt pudgy Seattle girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9NOu52LiwE
>>
>>66742115
Soccer is actually becoming more popular in America. And right now it's in a sweet spot where it's still not totally mainstream so you get all these weirdos that think they're so cool for liking soccer. and they will keep singing cringey shit and then claim that non-soccer fans "just don't get it"
>>
>>66739995
>Against modern football

jesus fucking christ, the MLS is the living embodiment of modern football.
>>
>>66739605
Thank god the only thing I have to worry about in my stadium is being stabbed
>>
I just want to drink beer and watch shitty soccer, why do these idiots have to ruin it for me?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.