[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though, how do we fix this pile of shite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 541x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 541x338
Seriously though, how do we fix this pile of shite?
>>
£200m on new players should do the jo.. oh wait
>>
>>66727343
Lvg spent 300 million
>>
File: 1459501929440.jpg (213 KB, 1298x796) Image search: [Google]
1459501929440.jpg
213 KB, 1298x796
>>66727308
Pic related, just accept it and you will be at peace
>>
>>66727391
Dutchfag in charge of understanding sarcasm
>>
>>66727647
At least I have a job, Pedro.
>>
Win against Leicester should do it.
>>
>>66727674
Being a refugee is not a job algerian
>>
I think we should put in a cheeky bid for Xavi, that Ward-Prowse from Southampton is a telented kid too.

I'd like to see Laurent Blanc as our Manager with Roy Keane as a coach

Total clear out of trash also
>>
>>66727308
It is unfixable.
Enjoy being the new Liverpool
>>
>>66727308
Literally just get Mourinho and a guy who is good with youth players in.
>>
>>66727841
You should get some quality midfielders like drinkwater and pogba. Perhaps loan out good youth players like januzaj so they gain experience in other leagues.... Make sure your captain knows he's not the most important player, buy weak players from your rivals and change managers to one with a completely different mindset to the previous one.
>>
>>66727841
Honestly, Manure doesnt need talented kid. They need proven player.
>>
>>66728142
Lol Drinkwater and Pogba used to play for Man Utd :DD

Could probably make a better team with Ex Players we sold than current player

>Drinkwater
>Pogba
>Rafael
>Nani
>Chicharito
>Danny Simpson
>DI Maria

List goes on
>>
>>66728199
I forgot about dimaria but my joke was that they were sold as youths for not being good enough.
>>
>>66728199
none of them are better than what we have
>>
>>66727766
>unironically being proud of the fact that your country is too shit for Syrian refugees
>>
>>66727308
Buy 1-2 creative players who can consistently make the difference in the final third.

I think United's defensive organisation and possession play is one of the best in the league, they just struggle to create and convert chances. It's telling when their most important attacker is an inconsistent 20 year old panic buy in his first season in the league.
>>
>>66728247
Not even Di Maria?

Also Rafael has to better than Darmian? Come on

Drinkwater and Pogba pretty good too, they were both shit at United though

Almost forgot one..

>Pique
>>
Playing Martial a centre forward on the wing, then brings on Young a winger to play as centre forward.... wtf is LvG thinking about?
Anyway Mou will be having a chuckle to himself this evening, as the end of thenseason gets nearer and he becomes manager at OT.
At least MU are going to fuck off LvG, imagine being a Newcastle or Arsenal fan, with no hope ever of getting out of the shit.
>>
>>66728283
di maria was fucking shit

it's one thing to do it in babby leagues

it's another to do it in the EPL

he was bullied like a little kid by EPL defenders, ashley young had to show him how it was done and this isn't peak ashley young we're talking about, it's 7/10 young
>>
>>66728556
I thought Di maria was alright desu showed flashes of geniune class and had decent link up play and understanding with Rooney.. It's all gone now tho.. Now e have the visionary that is Jesse Lingard
>>
>>66727308
Disband
>>
>>66728556
>it's one thing to do it in babby leagues
>it's another to do it in the EPL
Is this 2008 again?
>>
>>66728684
no, 2005-2008 was just the start

now it's beyond doubt that the EPL is the strongest league in the world
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.