[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Pirates @ Reds gamethread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 641x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 641x354
Last game of the series lads. Get in here.
>>
I'm a Reds fan and I've literally never heard of our starting pitcher today.
>>
Dude weed man on the Pirates needs to cut his hair
>>
this lil nigga spillin his spaghetti all over the mound
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS PITCHER
>>
Thank god
>>
File: 1353128600563.jpg (67 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1353128600563.jpg
67 KB, 426x341
how the hell did the pirates not score in that inning
>>
>>66726630
Meme magic
>>
File: 1436051720257.gif (2 MB, 367x347) Image search: [Google]
1436051720257.gif
2 MB, 367x347
DUDE WEED LMAO 420 BLAZZZE IT
>>
What the hell is this cuck doing
>>
suarez OP pls nerf
>>
slow game slow thread
>>
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKKKK

and btw, a bit dumb going for home when cutch was up next
>>
Are the Reds elite?
>>
>>66730720
umpball desu
>>
>Votto playing like shit
>Resd still winning games
>>
>>66730776
Eumemeio is the future
>>
>>66730662

yeah i don't know what the fuck the thinking was there. it was dumb to send him home with the ball that shallow.
>>
>team named the Pirates
>playing in bumfuck Appalachia, nowhere near the sea
>>
>>66730762
Once the catcher has the ball, he has every right to block the plate. That being said, the runner could've easily gotten around the catcher, he just didn't expect to be gunned down
>>
>>66730887
>team named the Red Stockings
>you can't even see their socks and they don't appear to be red
>>
>>66730899
I know, I'm saying the foot might have touched the plate before he was tagged

Thanks for trying to clarify the rule though, senpai
>>
>>66730720
As a Reds fan, I'll tell you I'm biased. But I do feel like we're underrated. The bullpen is the weakest link, but all those preseason ratings didn't take the offense into account.
>>
>>66731047
You've been relying a lot on Suarez though
>>
>>66731047
Also, Pirates have a mental block against you bunch
>>
>>66731004
It was definitely close. The replay has to be indisputable, and with all the dust the runner kicked up, it's hard to say whether or not his foot bounced off the ground in front of the plate or the plate itself.
>>
>>66731159
Yep, the call on the field was out, right? Had it been safe, maybe they wouldn't have enough evidence to overrule it

Tough break
>>
>>66731047
I miss Chapman as fuck though.
>>
Mesoraco is garbage in both batting and defense, why is that cuck still starting?
>>
how the fuck do you strand 14 people and not score a single run? fucking christ.
>>
GG pirates, that was a good series. close games other than last night.
>>
FUCK

nice play to end it though gg you faggots
>>
BASED BRUCE
>>
File: P8JtMsw.png (282 KB, 634x465) Image search: [Google]
P8JtMsw.png
282 KB, 634x465
>all of those shitters who wanted to trade Bruce to Canada
>>
I feel like Bruce realized that he's going to have to work not to be traded. We're seeing the results now
>>
The Reds are the worst tanking team I've ever seen.
>>
>>66731506
who else should start? Corky Miller? lel

anyways he's a master at pitch framing, we get questionable strikes all day every day
>>
>>66731506
BC Price knows nothing about batting and Barnhart sucks just as much
>>
>>66731443
Yeah. I was right behind home plate the first game he came back from getting smacked in the face during ST. Unforgettable. But there's no way they could keep a guy who only got a chance to get a save once every two weeks. Too much money man. Glad he broke all those records while he was with us though
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.