[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets discuss pure football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Man-Utd-metal-badge.jpg (187 KB, 450x436) Image search: [Google]
Man-Utd-metal-badge.jpg
187 KB, 450x436
No meming. What went wrong? Fergie leaving can't justify everything
>>
>no meming

They literally suck because they purchase meme players. Look at the transfers of other teams and look at United's squad.
>>
Andy Tate
>>
>no memeing
>posts a meme team
>>
POO POO PEEPEE PENIS AND VAGINA XD

THATS MAN U
>>
>>66725030
No plan for the future. They should have stuck with Moyes. He understands the EPL better than LvG. He had a horrid first season, but he was supposed to improve the squad in the summer transfer window.

After sacking him they got a manager with a philosophy completely opposite of what United and English football is all about.

Finally, they hired an idiot as a CEO, and this idiot is overpaying for trash in the transfermarket. United has not made a single good deal since he took over.
>>
>build a team literally out of money
>win lots cuz moneyball
>Fergie takes all the money magic
>team dies
>>
>>66725030
fergie was the glue holding the entire team together

without him they just collapsed
>>
>>66725134
>They should have stuck with Moyes.

They should have never hired Moyes.
>>
>>66725089
I love Filthy Frank too! eyb0ss XDDDD
>>
>>66725030
I own that buckle
>>
>>66725294
>mourniho is available
>hire moyes
>hire mourniho anyway after both your top, top class managers fail

Fuck Utd. Not since Leeds has a club been mismanaged this badly. How they maintain their revenue I do not know. I don't give them money anymore, not after moyes. Man U board hate thier fans
>>
>>66725134
>someone who gives a legit answer instead of meaming like the rest of the restards that know shit about football
fair play lad.
>>
>>66725030
Ferguson's bully mentality is gone.

When he used to be around, he literally infected the players with toughness.

He was heavily manipulative, used scapegoating tactics and antagonized players but it worked because he set the standards very high and had an aura of a manager who always gets it right.

Neither Moyes nor Van Gaal came close to rebuilding that mentality plus they've made a bunch of absurd signings which led them to the place they're in now.
>>
>>66726372
Fergie was brilliant, to sum him up as a bully is just lazy
>>
They sold a literal god and tried to replace him with a frog
>>
>>66726501
To be fair, di Maria would've never worked out.
>>
>>66726501
Di Maria is a cunt, if he doesn't want to play in some way, he won't. No seriously he's great but he's not the kind of guy people think he is. He didn't want to live in Manchester so no one would have been able to make him play well there, even Fergie
>>
ridiculously poor planning of united after fergie's departure

giving moyes the job was the start of the decline. then there's the fact that there's no one in charge that really knows their stuff about football.

you got the glazers who literally couldn't give a shit about 'soccer'. then there's woodward who's great on the financial side of things (gotta love them sponsors) but when it comes to football he also knows fuck all. then there's ferguson and charlton who are stuck in the past. who think it's okay to give moyes the job because 'he's cut from the same cloth' or some shit.

letting LVG manage for this long was also retarded, he should have left in december when we were losing to the likes of norwich and bournemouth, thereby fucking up what little title challenge we had left

there's news of utd hiring atletico's sporting director along with mourinho so hopefully that'll sort some shit out.
>>
>>66726727
Will Mourinho finally be able to settle somewhere?
>>
>>66725406
To be fair, Fergie personally picked Moyes to be his successor, you think Man United wouldn't have listened to him? Hindsight is 20/20.
>>
>>66725030
mercenaries. I honestly think these guys are getting paid too well and don't actually feel any obligation to the club. At least not of the order necessary to rival well-motivated teams with good attitudes. This problem isn't unique to man U, either.
>>
>>66726432
>brilliant
>bully

Those two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>66726766
well he was supposed to be settling at chelsea but that turned to shit. I'd only give him a 3 year contract if he does come to utd
>>
>>66726803
>To be fair, Fergie personally picked Moyes to be his successor,
He changed his mind loke 5 fucking times in the last 3 years he was still a manager.
Mourinho, Moyes, even Carlos fucking Queiroz
>>
>>66726766
First couple of years should go swimmingly because he'll be given infinite cash to sign world class players. He won't settle though, best case scenario is to just sack him after the 2nd season. Even if he wins the treble, he'll still implode in year 3
>>
Looking forward to LVG's press conference to see what bullshit excuse he comes up with to justify playing Young as a CF
>>
File: Poch.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Poch.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>yfw da spurs
>>
>>66725294
Moyes was a decent manager stuck with a team of over the hill players like Vidic, Ferdinand, Giggs, Carrick and also some supbar trash like Cleverly, Büttner, Phil Jones, Fletcher, Evans etc.etc.
>>
>>66727702
>decent manager

not good enough
>>
>>66727702
Most of those players are still better than the shit he had at Everton where he was eternally midtable
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.