[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a-any day now... right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: meme.jpg (119 KB, 1320x742) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
119 KB, 1320x742
a-any day now... right?
>>
>>66716264
Nope
>>
>implying big sam won't pull off a 1-0 bus park win that activates both the leicester implosion and the annual blunderland survival streak
>>
>>66716264
the target for this season was 40 points. they could lose the rest of their games and it would still be an amazing success. they cannot choke if they have already exceeded all expectation.
>>
This season...impossible. They are too good! Ranieri's story about Leicester is one of the best stories about a small team who got big this season. And this season , my estonian friend , they are banging.
>>
i hope not. i've been a lifelong fan since February. I waited my entire life for this.
>>
>>66716264
>implying Defoe won't break the record for most goals in a single game today (which he set)
>>
>>66716590
>tfw Sunderland supporter but really want Leicester to win
>>
>>66716620
who they banging?
>>
Dont worry, they will have hard fixtures on Junuary
>>
>>66716694
>sunderland supporter
fuck i can't tell if this is a shitpost or a legit comment.
>>
>>66716714
>chat shit get banged.
>>
>>66716727
t. bandwagoner
>>
>>66716733
who's chat shit? is she hot?
>>
File: SoL.jpg (2 MB, 3244x2435) Image search: [Google]
SoL.jpg
2 MB, 3244x2435
>>66716727
>>
>>66716743
watch yourself there buddy, it almost feel like you yourself are in actually the fact chatting some of/the shit
>>
>>66716264
>any day now... right?
starting next season friend
>>
>>66716748
Must have took you all afternoon to upload that pic on adsl Bruce.
>>
>>66718540
ABFs are embarrassing. The Thai owner won't sell key players, it was his plan to make Leicester a CL team all along, he's going to reinforce the squad.
>>
Question to the fans of the mid to low level clubs like Stoke or Southampton or other teams like that. Does this season make you mad or jealous for Leicester fans or give you some hope that one year you might actually catch fire in a weak year for the big 4 and steal a title?
>>
keep in mind that leicester are doing all this with ulloa and okazaki, who are absolutely shit players. okazaki works hard but he's terrible.
>>
>>66720099
>not liking based okazaki
>>
>>66720025
Nope. I was a lifelong Stoke fan til last month. Very happy I joined Lesta.
>>
>>66716264
They're a meme team.

West Ham will beat them next week and then they'll lose the final four games after that.
>>
BAHAHAHAHA

TOTTENSCUM

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>66716590
CHAT
>>
>>66720627
oh my god please just stop it this is getting so embarassing
>>
>no le cheeky 1-0 win
>>
they've already secured champions league
fucking hell my dudes
>>
DAD? DAD?

A M A Z I N G
>>
ABLs please leave
>>
File: 1457193676954.jpg (21 KB, 475x320) Image search: [Google]
1457193676954.jpg
21 KB, 475x320
>>66716590
>>
File: happeningLeicester.gif (925 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
happeningLeicester.gif
925 KB, 312x213
>>66716264
>>
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>CITY OF VARDY
CITY OF VARDY
>>
>>66716264
Not today fucker
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.