[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the greatest trash talking by any athlete of any sport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14
File: 1460058408789.jpg (17 KB, 437x444) Image search: [Google]
1460058408789.jpg
17 KB, 437x444
Post the greatest trash talking by any athlete of any sport
>>
>>66708090
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>66708090
delonte west saying he's lebron's dad
rip in pieces
>>
http://www.marca.com/futbol/copa-rey/2016/01/13/5696d5a2ca4741f2628b466c.html

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
Just look up and shit Michael Jordan or Larry Bird said
>>
Kevin Garnett is the best trash talker of his era
>>
>>66708090
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
Your hands cant touch what your eyes don't see
>>
"Shoot it you fucking midget" - Michael Jordan to Mugsy bouges in game 5 of the playoffs. Mugsy still says this one play ruined his career
>>
>>66708179
Exactly this. Any other answer is wrong. Not even manlet maradona can compare
>>
>>66708104
He said trash talking, not shitposting
>>
>>66708090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk
>>
>>66708166
melo's wife tastes like cinnamon toast crunch
>>
>>66708559
This
>>
>>“You ever hear of a guy, six-eleven maybe and two hundred sixty pounds, a guy big and fat like that and he can’t get but two rebounds, if that many, running all over the damn court and he gets two rebounds? Big guy like that and he gets one rebound. Can’t even stick his **** into people and get more than that…Big, fat, fat guy. One rebound in three games. Power forward. Maybe they should call it powerless forward.”

MJ about teammate stacey king
>>
>>“They don’t need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that.”
– Michael Jordan to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends
>>
>>66708559
How can you seriously top
>I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.
>>
I'LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME, FAGGOT
>>
Before the game, Bird told Person he had a Christmas present for him. During the game, >Bird shot a 3-pointer, turned around and looked at Person, who was sitting on the bench, and said “Merry Fucking Christmas.” He then ran back down the court as the shot went in.
>>
>>66709208

fucked up that maymay arrow location
>>
>>66709154
FUCKING THIS
>>
>"I broke your sister's hymen, you terrorist faggot"
>>
Not quite trash talking, but in the vein of disrespect and pure confidence: Babe Ruth called his shot in Game 3 of the 1932 World Series(which the Yankees went on to sweep.
>>
>>66708559
Imagine the reaction from the public today at him using the word faggot
>>
>"your dad sucks dick for money, faggot. And so will you!"
- Michael Jordan to a boy scout trying to sell cookies to him
>>
>Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan have a long history, and it's said that KG told Tim Duncan "Happy Mother's Day Motherf*cker" back in the 99-00 season, and this is #1 on the list simply because Tim's mother passed away when he was a teenager. Kevin Garnett even slapped Tim Duncan in the head during a game, which adds to the said hate Duncan has for Garnett.

Not an apehoop fan but KG is underrated in this respect
>>
>>66709327
imagine if you stopped fucking posting
>>
File: Jordan Mugsy.jpg (72 KB, 476x700) Image search: [Google]
Jordan Mugsy.jpg
72 KB, 476x700
>Johnny said physically Jordan and Pippen were about the same as defenders. But when you add in MJ’s ruthlessness and trash talk, that put him ahead of Scottie. When Johnny was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team. Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson. Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago. On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy Bogues had the ball with the Hornets down 1. Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you fucking midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.
>>
>>66708559
>>66709154
But what did he mean by this?
>>
>take it all you ugly slut, worship my cock. just do it

-Michael Jordan while he was with your mom last night
>>
>>66708559
>that voice
>that lisp
And still sounds alpha as fuck, based Tyson
>>
File: 1453164459991.png (18 KB, 485x523) Image search: [Google]
1453164459991.png
18 KB, 485x523
>>66709405
>"Shoot it you fucking midget."
> A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.
>>
KG is pretty good at it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMQy0ib1vdE
>>
"Wew lad"

-Michael Jordan before hitting the game winning shot in game 6 of the 1998 finals
>>
File: Keane.jpg (99 KB, 634x472) Image search: [Google]
Keane.jpg
99 KB, 634x472
>Take that you cunt. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries.
Roy Keane after a knee-high foul that would end Alf-Inge Håland's career.
>>
>>66708166
No he isn't. He's just an asshole.
>>
>>66709805
This. So are most of these guys, desu. Good trash talk is bold and clever. Calling someone a midget or making fun of their mother dying isn't good trash talk.
>>
>>66709860
>Good trash talk is bold and clever

Its not fucking engineering faggot
>>
chat shit get banged
>>
Suarez is pretty good at making people mad. He also just calls people niggers.
>>
>>66709786
The fact that Keane only got a five match ban for ending someone's career is fucking atrocious and shows you how much the FA suck Man United's dick. Should've been at least a year like Cantona's which wasn't as bad as it didn't ruin someone's life.
>>
File: 1444360202587.jpg (125 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1444360202587.jpg
125 KB, 600x800
Hockey chirps are always good for a laugh

>I'll let you pick the hand I beat your ass with

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkxO8L0IaRY
>>
>>66710181
the fact that they call it "chirping" automatically disqualifies the entire sport, bunch of fags.
>>
>>66710231
Good post
>>
>>66708559
God damn, he threaten to fuck him in the ass and then proceeded to call him a faggot

/thread
>>
>>66709350
kek
>>
File: patrick roy is the GOAT.gif (2 MB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
patrick roy is the GOAT.gif
2 MB, 320x235
>I can't really hear what Jeremy says because I got my two Stanley Cup rings plugged in my ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW1aSTmwrOE
>>
>>66710141
cry harder, faggot
>>
>>66708559
>I eat your asshole alive bitch

Always underrated in this rant
>>
Anything Ali, Jordan or Tyson
>>
>>66708195
kek
>>
>>66710518
Michael Jordan used to beat the shit out of his own teammates in the locker because he knew no one could touch him because he was "the franchise".
He's a sour fuck that no one who knows him, likes.

How's his father doing, btw?
>>
>>66709405
MANLETS BTFO
>>
>Pass me the ball or I'll tell them to tell them to trade you
-MJ
>>
>After Craig Hodges won the NBA All-Star Game Three-Point contest in Bird's absence, Hodges was asked if the victory was tainted because Bird hadn't participated. "He knows where he can find me," was Hodges retort. Told of Hodges' challenge, Bird replied, "Yeah, at the end of the Bulls bench."
>>
>>66709055
"Trash talking" your own teammate isn't really "trash-talking", it's just being an asshole.
>>
>>66709404
Imagine if you stopped being obsessed <3
>>
>after MJs first three peat he beat the shit out of Scottie pipes for not passing him the ball as much
>>
>>66708559
GOAT
>>
"You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs" - David Blatt
>>
File: knicks-anthony-basketball.jpg (62 KB, 970x623) Image search: [Google]
knicks-anthony-basketball.jpg
62 KB, 970x623
>>66708090
>Your wife tastes like honey nut cheerios
>>
There's only one true god
>>
>>66710869
>ameritheists
>>
>>
Happy Mothers Day
>>
File: pipps.jpg (61 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
pipps.jpg
61 KB, 600x360
"Karl, The Mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays"
>>
>>66713580
one of the best lol
>>
>>66710342
poor melrose
used to be surrounded by hockey people and now he's the only one left
>>
>>66708559
came here to post this

The GOAT
>>
File: jigglebilly.jpg (14 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
jigglebilly.jpg
14 KB, 200x156
>>66708559
>>
>>66708559
>having to play his persona and bash on his own people almost bringing him to tears
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc
>>
File: bird.jpg (33 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
33 KB, 630x420
>Late in a tied game against the Seattle SuperSonics, Bird told SuperSonics forward Xavier McDaniel, who was guarding him, "I'm going to get [the ball] right here and I am going to bury it in your face." As McDaniel remembers it, he responded by saying, "I know, I'll be waiting." After a timeout, Bird made two baseline cuts, then posted in the exact spot he had indicated to McDaniel, paused, turned, and made it in his face. He finished up the sequence by telling McDaniel, "I didn't mean to leave two seconds on the clock."
>>
I like when Kevin Garnett got on all fours and barked at that guy.
>>
>>66709385
Duncan has the last laugh as he will be remembered as the GOAT PF and one of the greatest of all time and Garnett will be forgotten
>>
File: 1452293506299.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1452293506299.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
>>66709478
delete this
>>
>>66713893
Duncan never carried his team like Garnett did.

Garnett would have 8 rings now if he was in Duncan's position
>>
Glen McGrath: Why are you so fat?

Eddo Brandes: Because every time I fuck your wife she gives me a biscuit.
>>
>>66715979
Duncan makes everyone around him better and wins rings because of it. Best player on team for majority of career. Unanimously GOAT PF and top 10 player all time.

Garnett carries Minnesota teams to 30 win seasons. Gets rings late in career after being by Allen, Rondo and Pierce. Total team cancer. Chris Bosh 2.0 piece of shit version.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.