[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can she fix USMNT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: world champion jill ellis.jpg (36 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
world champion jill ellis.jpg
36 KB, 600x338
Can she fix USMNT?
>>
>female """"""""""manager""""""""""
This is the only time where I'll say shitsmann is the better option
>>
Can she make it so the USMNT only has to play the female national teams of other countries? If she can't then no
>>
she's a pia sundhage babby, she just inherited the GOAT team from the swede

and it's not like there are any real tactics in women's football anyway, you just hoof it up towards the goal and wait for a defensive mistake
>>
>>66694375
>a woman
I'd prefer one of those guys in /trb/ desu
>>
>>66694375
"No"
>>
>>66694375
Ultra Super Mutant Ninja Turtles?
>>
>>66694781
Nah. It's the team that finished above England in the 2010 World Cup. They also qualified to the knockout stages in 2014. A feat that was not achieved by the following teams: Spain, Italy, Portugal and England.
>>
>>66694752
Those autists can't even manage a virtual team, why do you think /sp/ hasn't won a cup in years?
>>
She wouldn't do any worse. They could probably save a few shekels too since they wouldn't have to pay her as much because she's a woman.
>>
File: IMG_20160409_123805.jpg (136 KB, 1080x911) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_123805.jpg
136 KB, 1080x911
I don't believe she could
But she does seem to understand the biggest of Klinsmann's problems
>>
>>66694375
it's called manager not womanager for a reason
>>
>>66694880
best ally
>>
>>66695124
Its a fatty on a proxy
>>
>>66694375
is this an amy schumer sketch?
>>
>>66694375
She cant even do the USWNT properly. Maybe she should start there
>>
>>66694375

tactically, she's stronger than klinsmann

eh, why not?
>>
>>66695375
Yes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.