[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As the current tables stand, what is the lowest ranked English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
As the current tables stand, what is the lowest ranked English team that would win the Scottish Premiership, if they were placed there for next season?
>>
Probably Grays Athletic or something
>>
Teams in the EPL that wouldn't win it:

Villa
Norwich
Sunderland

Everyone else would.
>>
>>66691497
Ipswich Town
>>
>>66691556

What about teams like Derby or 'Boro? Reckon they'd walk it.
>>
Liverpool. They're allergic to Premier Leagues, be it English or Scottish.
>>
Dagenham & Redbridge
>>
Probably York, I think the non-league teams would have to go on a pretty good run to do it desu
>>
>>66691497
>so shit they've fallen to comparing themselves against the SPL instead of any of the big leagues
lmao
>>
Leltic would finish in the top 4 in England desu
>>
>>66694990
i sympathize with celtic and watch them from time to time, but i have to admit they will hover around 10th to be honest. their attack is not what it used to be.
>>
What ever sunday league team Robbie Savage is currently on.
>>
Portsmouth could c
>>
>>66694990
'no'
>>
>>66691497
Arsenal would choke away the lead somehow.
>>
>>66691497
What's this map all about?
>>
>>66691556
>implying newcastle can even win a match never mind the SPL
>>
>>66695324
Their big gates would see them competing like the villas, the sunderlands and the newcastles of the PL do
>>
>>66694990
>top 4

>not top 40

left footers and there frantic delusions
>>
>>66694990
nah, a top 4 team would be able to actually score against dundee
>>
>>66695594
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>66691497
why are welsh teams allowed in the EPL but no Scottish teams?
>>
>>66695873

The Welsh teams in the English system (Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Wrexham etc) are older than the Welsh League, so joined the English league.

Scotland's had a league for almost as long so they've always been seperate. Though Berwick from England play in their leagues.
>>
Man City Women
>>
>>66695918
because Wales is utterly irrelevant
>>
WOULD RANGERS 1995/96 HAVE WON THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.