[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 13 yrs old >"Hey son, want to throw the ball around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.png (40 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
40 KB, 299x168
>be 13 yrs old
>"Hey son, want to throw the ball around at the park for a bit?"
>"Nah dad, I'm playing WoW right now."

>now 31
>park is empty
>no kids of my own
>dad is too fat and old to play catch anymore
>brother moved away
>friends are all married and too busy with work

All I want to do is play catch and feel like I'm 13 again.
>>
>>66681596
and now the cat's in the cradle with the silver spoon
>>
>>66681639
LITTLE BOY BLUE AND THE MAN ON THE MOOD
>>
>>66681596
If you want to feel 13 again why not just play WoW.
>>
>>66681639
>>66681665

The song is about how he turned out like his dad. If I turned out like my dad I would have had my own son, instead of just being a lonely fuck.
>>
My upbringing:

>hey dad want to go hit the baseball?
>no son get some friends to do that

>hey dad want to go shoot hoops?

>hey dad want to go play catch?

>hey dad want to go swimming?

>hey dad want to go ride bikes?

>visiting grandparents for thanksgiving every year
>hey dad, let's play pool! look, grandma has this big beautiful pool table, let's play some games dad!
>no son, i dont want to
>proceeds to read a magazine while i play alone until my uncle comes and plays with me

And then my dad wonders who I don't want to do anything with him now
>>
>>66681596
>and you're fat ass is still sitting around playing Wow

Kek
>>
>>66681596
Is WoW 18 years old?
>>
>>66681927
No. It's only 12.
>>
>>66681937
So OP is a fucking fraud. He probably didn't even have a father
>>
>>66681815
If you think hanging out a bit with him now will be good for you do it, if not then don't give it a second thought
>>
>wanting children
>unironically wanting a leech that takes over every aspect of your life.
>>
>>66681979
This
Having children is worse than killing yourself
>>
>>66681979
>>66682000
It's biological instinct, I've known I want kids and a family since I was a young boy. You just have to be careful want kind of woman you do that with
>>
>>66681596
Grow up and have a family already you man child
>>
>>66681927
>>66681937
>>66681968
I meant the original Warcraft, from fucking 1994, you turds.
>>
File: 1419857001559.jpg (47 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
1419857001559.jpg
47 KB, 330x318
>>66681815

>My mum used to take me to Cricket and Rugby games while my Dad just stayed home and got fat
>>
>>66681596
WoW wasn't around when your were 13 you lying sack of shit.
>>
>>66681639
at least the thread was good to discover this song

thnxs /mu/
>>
>>66682789
>Implying /mu/ generally listens to anything good
>>
>>66682716

>I was 13 45 years ago

wow time flies!
>>
>>66682807
I did discover Blonde Redhead thanks to /mu/

otherwise it was a waste of time
>>
WOW wasn't out in 1998 cuntlord.
>>
>>66682838
I just heard the first song that popped up and liked it, I was expecting it to be shit like neutral milk hotel
>>
>>66681596
>no kids of my own

Go find yourself a wife m8

>unless you're a foreigner, in which case get snipped
>>
>>66681979
>>66682000

This is what forever alone fat sperglords say because they will never have the opportunity to start a family
>>
>>66682882
some of it's good, some of it's a little ponderous, early stuff just sounds like a Sonic Youth tribute band
>>
>>66682882
hey fuck you nmh is good
>>
>>66682099
>Grow up and have a family already you man child

People like you is why Zyklon B was invented.
>>
Have kids of your own and play catch with them m8.

Or at least get cucked and play catch with your wife's son.
>>
>>66682889

Honestly, what is up with the moronic meme of marriage around these places? Why on earth would a man do this, other than to avoid being called names from anonymous shitposters on /sp/?

I mean, you're from Canada. Why on EARTH would anybody sign a marriage contract there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
>>
>>66681815
Shit, if he's lonely or even trying at all to make up for when you were a kid, get on that before it's too late.
>>
>>66682893

If that was the case, nobody would try to shame men in to marriage.
>>
>>66682317
Calling Warcraft WoW?!? Kill yourself senpai
>>
>>66683076
I have a very good fiance, found a small town girl and molded her myself.
>>
>>66683101
this

unless he's a total cunt, he probably just spend too much time working

someone has to break the cycle, if he's trying to make up for that don't deny him
>>
>>66681596
you were playing wow 18 years ago? what?
>>
>>66683076
Poor Dave Foley

He was GOAT in Newsradio
>>
>>66681677
/thread
>>
>>66683101
He isn't lonely, he doesn't and has never had friends and has never cared.

The main problem with our relationship is that we both piss each other off and all we do is fight. We rarely talk even though we live together (I live at home with mommy and daddy), and sometimes if my mom leaves and we're both home like for a weekend, we literally will not talk the entire time.

His terrible, uncaring job of raising me, along with his massive asshole personality that he transferred to me that had a hand in leaving me to be my worthless pathetic self now, ruined any chance we could have had a good relationship.
>>
>>66683181

Why don't you just do everything married couples do....without getting married.
>>
ITT: /sp/ = Self-Pity

Great thread guys.
>>
>>66684612
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>66681596
Hey at least you got to see wow in its heyday
>>
>>66684612
did your dad teach you to shit in the street, pajeet?
>>
>>66681979
Sub 21 year old detected.

When your brain develops you'll think differently
>>
>>66681979
The key to having children is to wait until you're old and successful and then start pumping them out in your late '40s and early '50s with some dumb chick in her 20s.

Try to figure out from an early age which ones ended up with autism due to having an old father so they can come down with a sudden case of "SIDS" and you can try again
>>
back in the house i grew up we had a ping pong table, and i was like a young lad (5-6 years old) and loved to play there, of course the way young non-chinky kids of that age can play, so I asked my father tons of times to play with him.

He agreed, but he played fiercely and competitively, and of course I got BTFO multiple times. But every time I learned something better, and when I was around 12 I finally got to beat him. Goddamn that day was fucking glorious.

When I was a kid and he nuked me played like an animal against me I thought he was kind of an asshole that wanted to end it quickly. But now when I go to a bar that happens to have a ping pong table, I nuke everyone, getting attention from qts. Thanks for your guidance, dad.
>>
>>66681639

YOU KNOW WE'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME THEN
>>
>>66692735
>when I go to a bar that happens to have a ping pong table
What a poorly chosen game for a bar.

Beating your dad is a big deal, still rember beating my dad playing horse when I was 12, felt like the GOAT.
>>
>tfw all you want to do is play catch like you used to with dad, but he's gone

Melanoma is some bullshit, lemme tell you.
>>
My father was temporarily paralyzed from a freak accident and will probably never fully grip and throw a ball again

Wear your seatbelt folks
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.