[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take the top 3 women in a certain sport. put them to compete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1459777932391.jpg (43 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1459777932391.jpg
43 KB, 600x679
Take the top 3 women in a certain sport.

put them to compete in the male leagues.

what happen?
>>
>>66672784

>what happen?

shower time gets more interesting
>>
File: goalie girl.jpg (38 KB, 404x637) Image search: [Google]
goalie girl.jpg
38 KB, 404x637
>Be shannon Shabados
>2 time Olympic gold metal winner goalie
>play mens league
>can only play in a meme independent league called the southern professional hockey league
>be shit and give up ez goals since you are a 5'4 womanlet
>>
The GOAT Finnish women's goalie is a 3rd stringer in their 3rd or 4th men's hockey tier, I can't remember.
>>
Inform Mike Thyson vs Ronda would be
nice to see for the 3 secs it lasts until
he uppercuts her to another dimension
>>
Reminds me of that one meme at&t commercial about that woman pitcher in the mlb

She might be able to do it through a 1/2 inning and she better havecstuff like Moyer did with the Mariners
>>
>>66672784
>top three female basketball players vs whole teams of pro male players
>>
what would be the point of this exercise?
since men are better at sports, they're better at life?
>>
>>66672784
They get destroyed like the last 9 fucking times.
>>
>>66672784
Don't play.
>>
>>66672996
>inform

current Tyson would end her life still
>>
>>66672784
In all seriousness, alot of fun times in the changing rooms.
>>
I'm not even sure who the best female footballer is. I remember Perugia signed one a few years ago and never played her. They also signed Jay Bothroyd as well, I'm not sure which signing was worse.
>>
Why is Konata-chan a nigger in OP's pic?
>>
>>66672784
Same thing that would happen if you took the top 3 English football players and put them in the NFL, or if you took the top 3 baseball players and had them play cricket.

They're different sports with their own appeal.
>>
The difference between pro men and women is comparable to the difference between a highschool males team and a nba/nfl etc team
>>
>>66672936
Lord have mercy
>>
Ronda Rousey, Cyborg and Holly Holm?
They couldn't beat their male UFC counterparts, except if they fought maybe Cody Mckenzie.
There are not many women that compete in MMA, so the male pool is deeper.

>>66688942
Opinions like this are why we need feminism.
>>
http://www.jacklacton.com/2008/08/womens-athletics-records-are-less-than.html
>the women’s Olympic record in the 100 meters, set in 1988 by superstar Florence Griffith-Joyner, is virtually identical to the U.S. record for 14-year-old boys — also set in 1988, by the less heralded Curtis Johnson.
>Nor is the 100 meters an aberration. In sport after sport, evidence shows that the top female professional athletes in the world are on par with the best American 14- and 15-year-old boys. Nearly every female Olympic record in speed, strength, and endurance events falls between the records set by the best American 14- and 15-year-old boys
>Direct competition between women and boys tends to confirm the gap: the women’s Olympic hockey team has lost to boys’ high school junior-varsity teams; the women’s Olympic soccer team has lost to club teams of 15-year-old boys, the Colorado Silver Bullets professional baseball team has lost to American Legion squads — the list goes on and on.
>Eileen McDonagh has suggested that gender differences don’t matter in skill-based games that don’t place a premium on size, strength, and speed — pointedly asking, during a speech at Wellesley, “Why on earth are pool and ping-pong sex segregated?” Here again, even a little research reveals that the best female performers can’t compete consistently with the best males. Ping-pong actually relies heavily on physical attributes, and the difference between male and female competitors is almost as severe as it is in tennis — where the 203rd-ranked male player soundly defeated both Serena and Venus Williams in separate exhibition sets (6-1 and 6-2, respectively). In pool, Jean Balukas — possibly the greatest female player of all time — finished in the middle of the pack in men’s events in the 1980s; and Jeanette “The Black Widow” Lee — formerly the world’s Number One female player — told me, “You would not believe the amount of men, in my world, who can wax me.”
>>
they destroy careers with rape and assault allegations. male players go soft on them to minimize contact, resulting in a boring game.
>>
>>66687767
>he doesn't recognize his own fucking brazilian chan tan
lmao
>>
>>66688942
Nah, more like a D2 or D3 team and the pros. But I'm pretty sure some of the WNBA teams can wreck european basketball teams.
>>
>>66691143
Holy shit bro.
>>
>>66677600
A women could theoretically make it as a knuckleballer.
>>
Even in digital sports ( lel ) woman are inferior so..........
>>
>>66691143
>“Why on earth are pool and ping-pong sex segregated?”

Has this bitch ever played or even watched ping pong, women would get BTFO.
>>
>>66694343
Eri Yoshida comes to mind, but she was certainly not mlb level. Still a rather impressive female ball player though.
>>
>>66694552
Probably has never seen professionals and Olympians play. The idea that speed and strength aren't needed in service and returns is completely insane.

Why she thinks there's some magical athletic quality that doesn't have to do with the body's physical composition, I am clueless
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.