[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to watch Real Madrid play in the Champions League >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1416122076449.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1416122076449.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>want to watch Real Madrid play in the Champions League
>it's actually Fake Madrid
>>
meme
>>
good thread
>>
>>66646343
0/10
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
Why does Madrid even need two professional teams in the same league?

It's a small city, and they aren't able to fill the stadiums with the city's residents divided like this.
>>
>>66646343
>want to watch Real Madrid play in the Champions League
>They get bitten in the UEFA hot balls by wolves
>>
File: broculos.png (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
broculos.png
189 KB, 600x600
>he doesn't watch VR Madrid
>>
File: 1441966787940.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1441966787940.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>66646575
>want to watch Benfica play in the CL
>It's actually Reffballedfica
>>
>>66646567
3,5M people is small?
It's like 1/7 of whole Australia.
>>
>>66646554
this
>>
>>66646700
It's not big enough to warrant more than one team.

New York is ten times the size and only needs 2 teams in each league.

Madrid's stadiums are always half empty now that they made a new team and split the market.
>>
>>66646719

Are you for real real? Both teams have been around for decennia, Al their seats are always sold out before the start of a season. Real and Barca are number one and two on the list of clubs with the most income. telle me again hw the split has hurt them?

And there is a culture difference between catalans en madrilese people.

Eather you are trolling, or you are retarded.
>>
>>66646781
This has nothing to do with Barcelona and Catalonia.

I'm talking about Madrid.

It's too small a city to support two teams; Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.

They got it absolutely wrong when they approved the franchise license for Atletico, because all it did was split the fan base in Madrid, made both teams have empty stadiums, and added another team to the competition that can't turn a profit and needs to be subsidised by the league.

Only big cities with 10million+ population can support two teams in the same league.
>>
>>66646821

>Real Madrid has empty stadiums

Are you for real m8 or just shitposting?
>>
>>66646865
>Are you for real m8 or just shitposting?
Look at his flag, then realise why that question is redundant.
>>
>>66646865
They are not "literally" empty, but they are never more than 70% full.

Atletico has less than 39% capacity every round.

There is literally no reason for them to exist.
>>
>>66646882
>There is literally no reason for them to exist.

apart from the vast amounts of money they make there is no reason for them to exist
>>
>>66646343
I don't get it
>>
>>66646904
They don't turn a profit.

Even if they did (they don't), there's still no reason.

What differentiates them from Real?

Maybe if Madrid was a huge city with a big river running through the middle, and the south side of the river was poor while the north side was wealthy, and Real was based in and represented the wealthy north, while Atletico represented the poor south it would make sense.

But the reality is, there fans aren't any different culturally, economically, geographically or even politically.

How can you even try to justify Atletico's existence?

They are the perfect example of a corporate plastic franchise manufactured in a desperate bid to make money.

I'm glad they aren't making money.
>>
Literally Pepe lost against a team which is a meme in itself.

Golfsburg. Das Auto
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.