[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we the most tortured sports region?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why are we the most tortured sports region?
>>
Everyone hates California, bunch of dumb spics and faggots

Most people are just waiting for the fault line to give and for all you to float away into the pacffic.
>>
>>66625637
the hate us cuzz they aint us
>>
>>66625650
fucking beaner

end yourself Raoul
>>
this is a troll thread

no bay area fan actually thinks this other than raiders fans
>>
>>66625637
Our fault doesn't work like that Cletus, if anything LA and SF would be right next to each other many years away.
>>
>Warriors
Historically inept franchise
>49ers
Worst owner in sports
>Giants
Has to rely on meme magic to win
>Sharks
Literally the biggest chokers in sports
>Raiders
Worst team in all sports for the last decade
>A's
Will never win anything because they're broke as shit

God hates us
>>
>>66625672
I mean, at least we aren't the Browns and have a few SB wins. Besides the future looks promising while shit show teams like the Browns and Jags stay irrelevant. Niners are fucked though with Jed York.
>>
>>66625637
t. Cletus Wilbur Johnson
>>
>>66625637
>would be a top 10 largest economy if the state was an independent nation
You sure you want that?
>>
>>66625637
what irrelevant flyover state are you from?
>>
>>66625774
New York

Every heard of it Gomez?
>>
>>66625637
See you at Arizona Bay.

https://youtu.be/HUGB0SKkKVw
>>
>>66625862
isnt jew york filled with brown people too brah
>>
>>66625929
DAS RITE, FILLED WITH JEWISH SPICS
>>
>>66625972
:)
>>
>>66625653
>Raoul
Me llamo Jose Francisco Manuel Cordova Valenzuela Rodriguez, maricon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.