[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We decide the winner based on "away goals"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ltw666q3zK1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltw666q3zK1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>We decide the winner based on "away goals"
>>
2-1 most dangerous lead at home
>>
yes
i understand how you wouldn't get it, since obese people clapping and eating hotdogs isn't much of an atmosphere
>>
>we decide the winner on a coin flip
>>
>We decide the winner based on a "coin toss"
>>
>>66617966
>>66618086
>Thinking the coin toss determines the winner
This is a special form of autism
>>
>>66618086
>>66617966
do yuros actually believe this? Im sure im being trolled but
>>
>we decide the winner

TRIGGERED
>>
File: o63vh.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
o63vh.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
>scoring once equals 7 points.
>>
>>66622978
>>66623041
>what are the NFL overtime rules
>>
>>66623460
Exactly you don't win by winning the coin toss you gotta score
>>
>>66623906
What % of teams in the last few years have lost the overtime toss and won the game?
>>
can a euro explain why away goals have more value?
it's you guys punish the fans for being too passionate
>>
>>66624957
>can a euro explain why away goals have more value?
they don't
>>
>A game can end 0-0, where essentially nothing happened.
>>
>>66625013
I HATE TIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66624927
I actually read that the team who wins the coin toss loses more often.
>>
>>66624927
48.7% you fucking retard.

Yes it gives an "advantage" to win the toss, but its pretty minimal.
>>
Which is why baseball is literally the best. No running out a fucking game clock. You have to get your opponent out to win.
>>
>>66625084
A slide rule deciding a game... lol no thanks
>>
>>66624957
It has its flaws, back in the days it was to prevent team from parking the bus in away games but football has evolved.
Dunno about american sports but in football home teams got better chances of winning home games, so they wanted to rewards team that tey something in away games.
I think they're gonna review that rule once they decide the new CL format soon.

I don't mind the away goal rule but it should stop after 90minutes. In extra time it should't be allowed.
Anyway the rule has been existing for ages so everybody is used to it
>>
>>66623041
>do yuros actually believe this?

they probably watched friday night lights
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.