[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does CR7, a literal god among men get you guys so butthurt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Why does CR7, a literal god among men get you guys so butthurt?
>>
File: 1433351970712.jpg (313 KB, 1920x982) Image search: [Google]
1433351970712.jpg
313 KB, 1920x982
>>
>>66606080
dunno, I know he gets himself butthurt every week when he jets off to Morocco to see his bf after every game
>>
>>66606080
CHI
>>
>>66606082

>Being homophobe
>>
>>66606090

spppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh!!!!......

everyone knows he is a /Sp/artan
>>
>>66606080
because the fact that all his success comes from hard work. people love messi because they can just say hes naturally gifted and they use that as an excuse as to why theyre failures.
>>
>>66606080

I liked Ronaldo.

Then I watched that film he made and realised that he is one of the biggest cunts on the face of the earth. He is the most unlikeable, most arrogant arsehole that has ever played the game of football. And that absolute CUNT Jorge Mendes who is his agent is as bad if not worse.

I defy anyone to watch that film and not hate Ronaldo at the end of it. What was he even thinking when he made it?
>>
>>66606122

>Ronaldo
>not ridiculously talented

kys
>>
File: burke.jpg (103 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
burke.jpg
103 KB, 1200x1200
>>66606100
>muh 1968
>muh "enlightenment"
>nuh poleon
>>
was he always gay or did being a pro footballer turn him into a cock loving queer
>>
>>66606080
He doesn't, I just think Messi is better.
>>
>>66606205
Years of massive insecurities turned him gay
>>
>>66606080
>cannot score penalty against bulgaria
>>
Seriously tho, how gay is Ronaldo?
>>
https://youtu.be/Gfh3g0CQGIA
people have always said he was but i thought it was just banta
now however im convinced he actually is and i kind of respect him abit more because of it
he is like the steve jobs of queers
https://youtu.be/Gfh3g0CQGIA
>>
>>66606090
CHA
>>
>>66606565
Considering he has a kid and is probably drowning in the pussy, I'd say not very gay. I see why people think that though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.