[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAROLINA COMEBACK KINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
>Only NFL team that isn't losing their star athletes post season
>Gonna Gangrape the defense in the NBA Playoffs
>Curry coming back to his hometown
>Still God Tier Barbeque on the planet and Bojangles
>>
You must love BBC
>>
>Only NFL team that isn't losing their star athletes post season

Packers

in fact packers D is even better now that Hayward is gone.

only one that's actually semi-impactful is raji, and he hasn't been great for a few years anyway.

y'all are gonna lose cotchery, finnegan, allen's gone, etc.
>>
>>66604626
None of the players you listed have been relevant in years.
>>
>>66604632

are you guys gonna end up re-signing peanut?

that's the only one i'm curious about
>>
It's extremely rare for a team to repeat a SB visit. Plus the Panthers run a meme offense, could be easier to stop this year.
>>
>>66603405
i think a lot of NFL teams still have their stars are you retarded
>>
Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers will never reach another Super Bowl.
>>
>>66604648
>they're getting Kelvin back
>>
Curry referring to Carolina as his home-state doesn't make the Warriors a Carolina team.

That's fucking retarded.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>66606712
Yeah, Jordan and his Bobcats are.

You can see how much his support means.
>>
>>66603405
>implying this hack isnt so shook from getting btfo in the owl
>anally devastated from not going after the loose ball
His confidence and career are done
>>
>>66604647
he's pretty mch fucked
he would only be ready to go at the end of the season/playoffs anyway so i doubt it.

hope he stays with the panthers in a coaching/team role. he's a cool cat.
>>
File: fucking mad.jpg (82 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
fucking mad.jpg
82 KB, 750x500
>>66604696
thanks nostradumbass
>>
It's the patriot's time again la.
>>
>>66603405
>>
>>66603405
>the Denver broncos still exist
Lolllllllllll cam will have PTSD if they meet in the owl
>>
>>66604648
what are you talking about? the Panthers run a normal offense with a zone blocking running scheme. I guess if you wanna consider calling 3-5 read options a meme thing to do, but with cam your simply foolish to not even try to run it with him from time to time. Cam has only gotten better as a passer, and he will actually have his best WR this year.
>>
>>66608578
>implying mark Sanchez will be anywhere near a Superbowl ever.
>>
>>66604626

>losing old guys

So? They're getting kelvin benjamin back

No team has improved more this offseason then da bears though
>>
>>66608653
of course he got better. They overperformed like crazy. Any QB would when he sits back there with all the time in the world to throw. The one game he didn't was the Superbowl and look what happen. :)
>>
File: 1459591770865.png (92 KB, 209x228) Image search: [Google]
1459591770865.png
92 KB, 209x228
>>66603405
>0-2 in the super bowl
>>
>>66608671
>thinking Peyton Manning wasn't a detriment to the team
Peypey hurt the team more than he helped
All Dak Prescott has to do is hurt the team less
>>
>Literal lowest SoS
Then again, that was just a weird season for everyone. With the Hawks slump, the Panthers losing to the Falcons for no reason, the Packers inexplicably sucking, the Pats blowing their #1 seed, the Cardinals throwing the NFCCG as hard as possible, and the Chiefs activating god mode, it's pretty likely that we can't point to anything as representative of a trend going forward based on last season.
>>
>>66608671
He's started in more conference championship games than Cam Newton.
>>
>>66607138

The aura is gone. The Legion of Boom never had the same aura of invincibility after Brady dissected them like bugs. There was regression to reality (which was still superb). The veil has been lifted, now expect Carolina to regress to reality (which, again, is still very good).

And don't tell me that perception doesn't get into the heads of NFL players; it absolutely does.
>>
>>66609549
>Brady dissected them like bugs
I don't remember Brady catching the game winning interception
>>
>>66609549
brady struggled against an already heavily injured LOB and "dissected" them without one of their starters following an additional severe injury.

The people who attempt to equate the secondaries faced by Brady and Manning are easy-to-spot casuals or biasfags
>>
>>66608764
well the O-line hasent gone anywhere, nor the Defense.
>>
after all of that shit Carolina "fans" were flinging it was pretty great watching them get BTFO
>>
>>66609647

Neither do I. I do however remember him going 15/16 for 17x yards and two TDs with no interceptions in the 4th quarter to give his team the go-ahead that they almost blew then recovered.
>>
>>66603405

>cam will injure himself trying to recover a fumble this season to avoid his image becoming any worse

what a great time to be alive
>>
>Bojangles
God DAMN, I'm gonna miss this when I move to California. :(
>>
I miss bojangles. All the ones near me in central Florida closed.

Panthers look good though heading into this next season
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.