[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETERNAL BLUE MOON THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: kev.jpg (261 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
261 KB, 1500x1000
well now that we smashed mememouth I really can't see any reason as to why we won't smash PSG as well.
>>
File: 420.jpg (153 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
153 KB, 600x450
>>66591958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn9QEHWNxVw
>>
TSUUUUU
>>
> no Verratti or Pastore for PSG

You guys have a good chance to be honest.
>>
>>66591995
>no Kompany
>Di Maria and Ibra

Yeah City are fucked
>>
>>66592286
kompany chokes half of the big games anyway
>>
Are you finally going to the etihad?
>>
404 when?

30 minutes?
40?
>>
is it, dare i say it, are year?
>>
>>66592461
no I'm just a falseflagger pretending to be him

I do miss him desu, I would have thought that a normal statpadding 4-0 win before a cl quarter final would have ended his phone call
>>
OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>66592489
for what? wonga's 4th place trophy?
>>
>>66592493
I dont get why people hate him so much

He's at least passionate about city, unlike all the other irrelevant trip personalities that associate with top 4 clubs.

Pretty sure people only shit on him now because it's seen as the "cool thing to do" by mindlessly spamming TSU or endlessly reposting the same 5 pictures of him
>>
>>66597837
I used to stick up for him back when his threads were dead and he hadn't posted his picture. It got too hard to try and help after that. Not even a city fan. I just like his passion, he's actually been to a city game unlike other trips
>Ellie
>>
>>66598495
You know the moyes trip isnt a girl right? He's an iraqi man.

"Ellie" is easily the blandest and most boring trip on 4chan. His sports opinions are the most casual you will see.
His main contributions include green texting a player's name when they do something good or bad, going back and forth between praising and criticising united players/manager and posting the same 3 pictures as a part of his half-arsed trip gimmick

You can also tell by all the stupid casual shit he posts that he posts on /r/reddevils
>>
tfw dutchbro was one of the only other city followers on spee

Mangala and Otamendi better have the game of their lives

PSG are definitely beatable if >WE get on the board first and score 3+ goals (which is unlikely, but not impossible at all).
>>
>>66599043
In the CL, its all about the away goal. If you can get at least one goal and keep PSG under 3, then you are in a good position.
>>
>mfw I'm ashamed to support city on this board because of the dutch autist and the phone call me.
Why don't people give chelsea or united the same shit city gets?
>>
>>66600424
I think it's because he tried to copy Eternal Arsenal with a team that barely has followers. It also didn't help that he made it painfully obvious that he isn't very familiar with 4chan in general.
>>
>>66600424
same I post in other soccer threads but I almost never post in his embarrassing threads
>>
>>66592286
Kompany is fucking terrible. It's actually insufferable to listen to plastic city fans keep pretending that he's been any good for the last 48 months.
>>
so stop talking about him you fucking insufferable retards. go back to /r/eddit and stay there.
>>
When did Dutch Shitty fan stop coming here?
>>
File: 1456969667147.jpg (20 KB, 202x278) Image search: [Google]
1456969667147.jpg
20 KB, 202x278
>>66605943
Not too long after he became a meme
>>
>>66605943
He has to take a lot of phone calls

>>66604247
>HURRR SPUH IS FOR SRS DISCUSSION
fuck off
>>
>>66597837
Maybe because he kept spamming the board with irrelevant threads that died out in 30 minutes or less.

>He's at least passionate about city
Except for when they lose
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.