[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell, I hate Stoichkov now. Who kills a giraffe? That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: stoichkov.jpg (101 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
stoichkov.jpg
101 KB, 634x476
What the hell, I hate Stoichkov now.

Who kills a giraffe? That's fucked up. Just hunt deer or elk or something.

>A former Ballon d'Or winner whose goals took Bulgaria to a World Cup semi-final has come under fire after posing for pictures with big game safari kills.

>Hristo Stoichkov, who was the joint top scorer at the 1994 event in the USA, has been heavily criticised after he was photographed with rifle in hand, crouched beside the lifeless bodies of giraffes and zebras.

>The 50-year-old was also pictured smiling next to dead antelopes in a series of images which appeared on the hunting organiser Mebenca in Afrika's website. Bulgarian media reported that Stoichkov was responsible for shooting the animals.
>>
>>66589554
waaah this animal is better looking than the others
>>
Wahhh rich people are killing non-endangered animals near me.
>>
>>66589614
waaah I'm butt hurt over nothing
>>
>hunting animals that won't harm you

What a pussy lol. At least when people hunt lions and shit there's a slight element of danger
>>
Fuck it man it's an animal. This is how the food chain works. We as humans are at the top so we can do whatever we want to any animal on the planet. I don't like seeing dead giraffes or elephants but if it's legal and some white person wants to shoot it go ahead.
>>
>zebra
>antelope

common as muck m8 basically the african horse and cow

giraffe's? who cares. what other mammal species is getting btfo by plants (acacias) n its "evolutionary arms race"? none. fucking giraffes, not even once
>>
hunting game reserves are strictly population controlled m8

nice way of saying they are raised to be slaughtered.

highly unlikely these were wild as your lefty mind imagines it. they are no different from farm animals these days. hunting african game in the wild isnt kosher in most places these days
>>
>>66589554

I don't care as long as they eat it or if not then they give the meat to the locals and the Giraffe was already bred in captivity.
>>
>big game animals only live in shit hole countries in Africa
>governments raise these animals on preserves to be hunted
>rich people from around the world come and spend lots of money to hunt there

He probably does more to help out Africa than 99% of liberals senpai.
>>
Is it even hard to kill an animal, especially a huge one like a giraffe with a big sniper rifle? Where's the challenge? You just need to aim and shoot and it's dead? Bow and arrow on the other hand, that would be pretty cool
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>16 year olds talking about hunting
>>
>>66589774

Yeah we should totally give money to Africa
>>
>I don't hunt

Turn in your testicles at the nearest Social Justice Re-Education Center
>>
>>66589942
Ironic coming from Belgium who literally bled the continent dry
>>
>>66589554
Not only did he pay starving nigs for shooting those but most likely the bodies are shipped to feed the nearest village. You should like him more for hunting in Africa than hunting Elk, because Elk are straight up pests and no one gives a shit about them.
>>
>>66589942
Better than giving people free food directly, it increases the population way too much. Africa needs money for infrastructure.
>>
If a lion kills a giraffe its fine but if a russian does it it fucked up
>>
>>66589554
>Just hunt deer or elk or something

what a fucking retarded phagggg
>>
celeb giraffe killer
>>
>>66589554
>eastern european man in 'is a bit of a cunt' shocker
>>
My whole life idol just died.
>>
>>66589554

Why is this a news again?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.