[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right /sp/, what do you think of Zidane's tactics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Right /sp/, what do you think of Zidane's tactics?
>>
>>66587072
Sorry, I don't speak arabic m8
>>
>>66587072
I don't rate Zidane, sorry
>>
>>66587088
Never change, 4chunks.
>>
Football is the greatest team sport in the world but to imply that the manager's "tactics" have any outcome on the game whatsoever is stupid.

It doesn't matter. The manager speaks to the players as a group once during the game, for 15 minutes. They either play well or don't, which I why man managers like Revie, Clough, Ferguson, Maldini get the most out of their players.

Tactics are the original meme
>>
>>66587135
t. Australia
>>
>>66587135
How are players supposed to play well if they have no common plan? You need to know what you're supposed to do and what the players around you are going to do for a team to work well. Sure it's not like the manager is directly giving orders and players are only following it, football is fluid and there's a million decisions a player make that's not foreseen by any pre-match tactical instruction. But that doesn't mean the general tactics is useless.
>>
>cristiano- kroos
>criss-cross

only just realized why RM bought kroos now
>>
>>66587135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ0byEyeOA

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>66587072
i rank them
>>
Barcelona's biggest problem was that Messi kept drifting back to pick up the ball and initiate the attack, but then he wouldn't be around to receive the ball from Iniesta/Neymar/Suarez. If you look at Zidane's notes, he already anticipated that and played into it. MSN didn't have shit on Real except for that one chance that Suarez bottled.

That's why Casemiro played so well, he kept Messi in that midfield and stopped Barcelona's attacks from ever completing.

Zidane is a fucking mastermind.
>>
>>66587283
what do the notes on the right side say ? i cant into spanish
>>
>>66587135
This might be the dumbest post ever. Come back when you're 18.
>>
>>66587135
Didi Constantini, is that you?
>>
>>66587135
the 70s are long gone, buddy
>>
>>66587072
its fake
>>
>>66587341

>close the inside "lines of passing"
>don't let Iniesta and Rakitic receive the bal, if they do don't let them turn
>let Busquets play instead

>who plays by the wings?
>play by the wings with the RB and LB
>each CB with each winger and Casemiro draws back to a line of 4 [?]

>What to do if Messi drifts back to start building play?
>quickly fix the marking [kek]

>If they play long balls to a Suarez diagonal behind the defensive line
>(something) directly
>(something) a 3rd on the inside
>>
>>66587655
>a 3rd man
>>
>>66587135
yep the hours a week pro teams spend with each other they just spend time with their dicks in their hands. they don't prepare for upcoming games at all.
>>
>>66587642
fuck off
>>
>>66587732
IT'S FAKE.
>>
>>66587793
FUCK OFF
>>
Strange that Iniestas and Rakitic' positions are swapped. Iniesta played to the left even when Zidane himself still played...
>>
Why would he wait til before the game to bust this out, wouldn't you do it on the recovery day so that players would then have time to think about the gameplan and train towards this strategy?
>>
>>66587135
i am burger and I know this is wrong fampai
>>
The problem with Arsenal is that they always try to walk it in.
>>
>>66587926
>>66587732
It is obviously fake.

Rakitic plays on the right and Iniesta on the left.

Notes say otherwise.

Zidane would know better.
>>
Fake and gay.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.