[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kaepernick to Denver?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Please tell me this douche isn't transferring to my beloved team. I hear there's a hold up over 4.5 million, where neither team wants to pay up. Lets hope it stays that way.
>>
It's krapernick, Sanchez, or some rookie not named Goff, Lynch, or wentz. If the kap trade doesn't go down and Denver doesn't trade up they'll probably take hackenberg in the third and scoop up josh Woodrum after the draft. Have fun going 8-8
>>
>>66582653
>beloved team.

Your team is shit. This last super bowl was a fluke. You Donkey fans are getting a wake up call next season. Can't wait to see Carolina and NE give you subhumans a slap in the face.

Let's be real you ain't shit without Manning
>>
>>66584247
Meant to say you ain't shit even with Manning.

Your defense is falling apart and your franchise qb left to texas. You won't even make the wild card lmao. Bronco fans are subhuman trash that are acting high because they finally won something so congrats on that.

Raiders and Cheifs will fuck you up.
>>
>>66584298

>franchise qb

Osweiler's not terrible but he's nothing special. Houston'll be lucky if they crack .500 and after the season they'll feel like they wasted their money, which they did. Brock's passer rating was right around 86 last year, which puts him in the middle-of-the-pack Matthew Staffird to Jay Cutler area. Denver didn't lose shit when he left and Houston barely improved at QB.
>>
4.5 million is a ton of cash, even after the tax man takes his bite.

As much sense as it makes for his career, financially and athletically, I don't see Kaepernick as a forward thinking or self-aware person.

He probably thinks he can win anywhere and doesn't see why he should throw away 4.5 mil when he can win take (insert shitty team here) to the owl.
>>
>>66584411
Brock proved he could play and win a superbowl if backed by the right team. Mad props when he beat the Patriots, even if it took a whole lot of rigging from the refs
>>
>>66582653
holy fuk, how does kaep have so much swag?
>>
>>66582653
>tank top literally says cuck
>>
>>66582653
>>>>>>>denver getting Cuckernick

THE AFC IS OPEN FOR BUISNESS BABY HAVE FUN WITH THAT FAGOTRON LMAOOOO
>>
File: peak swag.jpg (163 KB, 550x551) Image search: [Google]
peak swag.jpg
163 KB, 550x551
>>
i cannot fucking believe that the meme master coach doesn't want the meme supreme for a quarterback.

>>66584613
you wouldnt be saying that if the refs didnt rig the game and the broncos lost like they should have
>>
Based Dak going to Denver
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.