[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate foreign fans... had to say it but being a barça fan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: done with this shit.png (213 KB, 992x656) Image search: [Google]
done with this shit.png
213 KB, 992x656
I hate foreign fans...

had to say it but being a barça fan is becoming a pest when you get foreigners talking shit everytime...

>be me
>go to bar in barcelona wanting to see the clasico
>full of drunk brits, "die hard" madrid muslims and other unpleasant folks

not a single spanish working class lad in the whole fuckin stadium

JUST FUCK OFF
>>
BARCELONA AND REAL MADRID ARE NOW NOTHING MORE THAN LARGE MARKETING FIRMS WITH THEIR FOOTIE CLUB BEING THEIR MOST PROMINENT PROJECTS

IT's been this way since 2000 m8. Madrid certainly far more blatant than Barca, but they're both there now.
>>
MFW >barça social accounts are all in english
> real madrid removed the cross from its badge
>>
>>66580166
Fuck off, I will continue being a Barca fan and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
Barcelona is an international city m8. You sound like a hillbilly in NYC complaining that there's too many darkies, not enough Billy-Bobs, and squirrel pie is hard to find.
>>
literally there are no chants in whole camp nou other than barça barça barça bcuz fuckin "fans" don't speak catalan nor spanish

Madrid has got it worse tho which is nice
>>
sports in general are a distraction for idiots, we know this and continue watching.
>>
File: arsenal_fans_mumbai_Vinayak.jpg (156 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
arsenal_fans_mumbai_Vinayak.jpg
156 KB, 380x285
there's no worse case than Arselel tho
>>
I'll have you know I was born in New Barcelonayork I can support them if I damn well please
>>
This is what happens you have a two-team league.
>>
OP, at least be proud that yours isn't as bad (though its getting there) as Man U.
>>
>>66580388
I'll never understand why people outside of London support Arsenal.
>>
Barcelona and Madrid wouldn't be as big as they are without foreign fans dumbass
>>
>>66583014
>I'll never understand why people support Arsenal.

fify
>>
File: 1331780996378.jpg (22 KB, 353x400) Image search: [Google]
1331780996378.jpg
22 KB, 353x400
>>66580166
>You will never go to the stadium and know that everybody is there because they love their fucking team no matter what

feels good to be argentinian in this case tbqhwy
>>
>>66583207
Same, feels good to root for a shit team in my own country.
>>
>>66583242
>Shit team
But my team is not shit though
>End my suffering
>>
>>66583177
Why do the french hate arsenal
>>
>>66580350
its all fun and games until you are a minority in your own country

try not to make that mistake
>>
>>66580166
>be a55pain
>introduce the idea of bringing foreign players in
>be the most racist about it

yeah,no you started it with pele and the others.
>>
>>66583014
well half of them are africans, but so is the case for chelsea and most of the other teams.

its either africans,huehuehues or the occasional asian.

football became like basketball,give them the programs and get a cheap stack of monkeys.
>>
>>66580166

So, Farsa anon, when was it that you realized that big cities are multicultural hubs thanks to globalization? Yesterday?

I do remember when going to the city centre of Madrid wasn't like travelling to somewhere far away from Spain + with a gorillion tourists, but that was a long long time ago.
>>
I support TSUUUU man only, I told my friends that and whenever he scores I stand up yelling TSUUUU.
>>
Do you think there's a correlation between Muslims supporting any team sponsored by an Arab airliner?
>>
>>66580166
Barcelona is nothing (zero, nada) without their foreign players.
Barcelona is nothing without their foreign plastic fans.
>>
>>66583207
Any second division match m8
>>
>>66584168
the fuck? pele didnt play in la liga....
>>
>>66580166
>spanish working class lad
>>
>>66580253
so who do I watch if I want good soccer? I wanna start watching and was under the impression that La Liga was the highest tier..
>>
File: 1778794845451.jpg (128 KB, 602x805) Image search: [Google]
1778794845451.jpg
128 KB, 602x805
>>66583242
>I support MLELS
>>
>>66580287
removing the cross was literally the most cuck thing mardid has done

bending for foreign sand niggers

JUST
>>
>>66580166

You wouldn't have the money for even a third of your players without those foreigners...
>>
>>66584168
>no you started it with pele and the others.

Americ---

oh wait
>>
shut up stupid moor, without customers' tv money your 2 teams league would be nothing
>>
File: 1458450004369.jpg (17 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
1458450004369.jpg
17 KB, 473x355
>>66580166
i live in california but my dad was born/raised in madrid on capitan haya (still has a house there) just a few blocks away from bernabu. i visit about once a year and its pretty true fucking brits everywhere whenever there is a game going on. what caused the huge fucking inflation of sand niggers to be"" die hard"" fans of real madrid?
>>
>>66585955
premier league is much more fun to watch, la liga is the same shit always just a top 2 maybe 3 in the league and everyone else is shit where premier is alot more balanced
>>
>>66586049
what about Bundesliga
>>
>>66586191
Like La Liga but with only 1 team.
>>
>>66580388

Barca and Halal are fucking infinity times worse than Arsenal.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.