[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (209 KB, 731x502) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
209 KB, 731x502
>"We (Egyptians) have never been so humiliated during our seven thousand years of civilization," Said Hasasin, a controversial parliament member and TV presenter responded during his program Sunday, "I will hit you with the shoes, Messi," he said, as he held up his own shoes, and mockingly said he would donate his leather lace-ups to Argentina.
>>
File: 1453481314022.jpg (113 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1453481314022.jpg
113 KB, 531x471
>“Whose shoes do you want to sell, Messi? How much do you think it will get? You don’t know that the nail of a baby Egyptian is worth more than your shoes? Keep your shoes to yourself or sell them to Israel,” he said.
>Hasasein then took off his shoes and said: “This is my shoe. I donate it to Argentina. This is an insult to Egyptian people.”
>Egyptian Football Federation spokesman Azmi Mogahed phoned in to the show to criticize Messi.
>“Even in our religion …,” he began to say when Hasasein reportedly interrupted to say “His religion is Jewish!”
>Mogahed agreed, saying: “I know he’s Jewish, he donates to Israel and visited the Wailing Wall and whatever … we don’t need his shoe and Egypt’s poor don’t need help from someone with Jewish or Zionist citizenship.”
>>
post the shoe you dumb nigger
>>
People really give a shit about Gypsies? They're literally the bastard children of niggers and shitskins.
>>
What could possibly be wrong with his shoes?
>>
wat
>>
>>66580133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmC0f3OvgqY
>>
>>66580158
kill yourself
>>
>>66580226
Sorry about the shitskin comment; I didn't mean to offend the father of your wife's child.
>>
>>66580099
>You don’t know that the nail of a baby Egyptian is worth more than your shoes?
Messi's feet worth more than all the egyptians
>>
>>66580304
Gypsies are indian outcast subhumans, Egyptians are arab-nigger crossbreed subhumans.
>>
>shitskins get triggered by footwear

Just fucking purge the lot
>>
File: 1424062393265.gif (2 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1424062393265.gif
2 MB, 300x199
>>66580384
So, literally what I said earlier?
>>
>>66580221
I don't get it, is it insulting to gift a shoe in sandnigger-land?
>>
WE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451357526839.jpg (10 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451357526839.jpg
10 KB, 480x368
if Mohamedaldo7 did this them fucken mudslims would be licking his balls,
>>
>>66580509

something with sandniggers soles being dirty yada yada, just another example for why islam dont fit into the modern world
>>
>>66580446
No, cause Gypsies =I= Egypsies
>>
>>66580028
He is a halal fan clearly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.