[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNC v Villa who u think gonna win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
UNC v Villa who u think gonna win
>>
N O V A
O
V
A
>>
File: your dead kid.jpg (10 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
your dead kid.jpg
10 KB, 265x258
>>66579827
UNC forever bitch
>>
>>66579850
>UNC fan
>frogposter
I should've known
>>
Nova is going to have to shoot 80 % to beat UNC.
Unless they can keep UNC out of the paint I don't see them having any chance.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18 KB, 600x384
>>66579891
I'm a sports fan and a rare pepe collector
>>
Hopefully Nova wins, because if UNC wins it'll just get stripped anyway by the NCAA for the academic scandals. So I want Nova to win that way this whole Tourney won't be a waste of time.
>>
UNC sadly.

Luckily they will soon receive the death penalty for decades of academic fraud. The bad guys may win the battle, but not he war. There is no escape for them, the NCAA will win.
>>
File: 500full.jpg (38 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
500full.jpg
38 KB, 365x450
>mfw Nova chokes the lead
>>
>>66580617
>but not he war

Are you fucking retarted?
>>
>>66580630
We all know this will happen. I'm guessing Nova will be up by 7 at half, and have a max lead of 16 with ~8 minutes left. They'll completely blow it.
>>
just le non-american flag passing le by

xDXD
>>
depends if UNC can hit meme shots

they start off 0-10 from memeland like they did against Cuse (against the 2-3 zone even) they're not beating Nova.
>>
File: eating.jpg (2 MB, 1824x3264) Image search: [Google]
eating.jpg
2 MB, 1824x3264
UNC boy
>>
>>66580617
>much death penalty
People have been saying this for years now. The NCAA would've done something by now if they had anything that would actually stick
>>
>>66579798
dumb frogposter
>>
>>66586006
UNC has been extending the investigation by reporting more shit to the NCAA. But all that academic fraud reported was from 1992 to 2011 due to the former chairman of the AFAM department who stepped down in 2011.

But people keep meming about the scandal like it's still happening now. I expect scholarships to be taken away and they might erase one of their championship seasons, who knows. The most important thing that should happen is changing whatever NCAA policy so this shit doesn't happen.
>>
As a Villanova alum I really hope that Nova wins. That being said I get flashbacks to UNC crushing Nova during the Final Four (during my freshman year there). They are a strong team and it won't be an easy game.
>>
>>66586041
>UNC has been extending the investigation by reporting more shit to the NCAA. But all that academic fraud reported was from 1992 to 2011 due to the former chairman of the AFAM department who stepped down in 2011.
They have to levy a punishment at some point as a disincentive. The NCAA is in a tough spot as they've traditionally left it to schools to determine academics, but they've insisted student athletes shouldn't be paid because they get a college education out of it. Basically that's saying that you shortchanged somewhere from a decade to two decades of students by depriving them of a proper education. On one hand the individual responsible retired, on the other hand UNC did not self report to the NCAA.

>But people keep meming about the scandal like it's still happening now. I expect scholarships to be taken away and they might erase one of their championship seasons, who knows. The most important thing that should happen is changing whatever NCAA policy so this shit doesn't happen.
Then you're asking a sports organization to police the academics of schools. The NCAA doesn't have the manpower to validate that athletes aren't getting no-show 1 page paper final classes and any attempts to regulate course content or teaching would be seen as an overstep by a bureaucracy. You really only have two choices:
1) Make them paid athletes, at which point you have the controversy of how are they really college affiliated and why does this belong at colleges;
2) Allow the NCAA to enforce penalties on the sports related side when it is found out that colleges shortchange their students academicalply.

There really isn't a black or white answer here. I don't know what the NCAA will end up doing. I am sure many people will be pissed off regardless of what they decide.
>>
File: villanova.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
villanova.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
from last night's episode
>>
It will likely be a uncwinslol game
>>
>>66589261

So do s Simpsons like nova or just hate unc?
>>
>>66579798
i had a nightmare that villa won, and that my pre-tourney "villa sucks" prediction got BTFO
so villa
>>
>>66592790

that nightmare sounded awful
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.