[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mathmethically speak how many wins do Leicester needs to win the PL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: leicester.jpg (82 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
leicester.jpg
82 KB, 898x701
Can someone do the math?
>>
4 you mongo
>>
>>
4 max.

less if the other teams fuck up
>>
4 assuming Tottenham wins all theirs
>>
>>66567226
4 wins + 2 losses or 3 wins + 3 draws
>>
remaining fixtures
>Sunderland
>West Ham
>Swansea
>Man U
>Everton
>Chelsea

they're gonna do it lads.
>>
Spurs and Lel won´t win 6 times in a row, I say 3 wins and gg.
>>
maximum points for arsenal ?
>>
File: guess the logo.png (40 KB, 161x195) Image search: [Google]
guess the logo.png
40 KB, 161x195
NOT SO FAST CRIMINAL SCUM
>>

Hoping for spurs to fuck up against manu

Not that I've got anything against them but lesta winning the league? That's gold

>>66568215
79 my 51st state friend
>>
>>66568350
swansea
>>
Man U, West Ham and Chelsea will make them work for it. They got to win the next one to be in a relatively safe position
>>
>>66570412
>Chelsea will make them work for it.

TF
TP
>>
mathematically 12 points for a total of 81, but realistically 78 points should be more than enough
arguably even 76

>>66570412
Chelsea will literally let them win
they'll have nothing left to play for and they don't want to let either Arsenal or Spurs claim the title
>>
>>66567383
>win
>lose
>win
>idk
>win
>win
they've done it lads
>>
Spurs will drop more points anyway. Can't see them winning 6/6. They have Chelsea, United, Stoke and Southampton.

and should win against Newcastle and West Brom
>>
Spurs will surely lose points. They have tough fixtures. I think 2 more wins are enough for Leicester.
>>
>>66571035
They need at least 3 to finish above Arselel.

Arsenal only has easy games left.
>>
>>66571054
>Arselel
>winning 6/6
>>
Koeman is right, that was pretty disgusting refereeing and I'm not an anti lester guy
>>
>>66571442
he also added Leicester probably deserved to win, before anyone starts shitting on him
>>
>>66571549
Lots of favorable calls for them in several matches now, rather see them win than the yids but I definitely share his sentiment
>>
>>66570720
>implying that Chelsea won't try to fuck up Leicester's title run just because everyone wants Leicester to win

>>66571442
Tottenham also got a bad handball call their way that gave them 2 points (against Manchester City). So it evens out imo.
>>
>>66571953
*that gave them 2 points in addition to the 1 point that they actually deserved
>>
>>66571997
All teams get bad calls. Shut the fuck up and give Leicester credit they deserve.
>>
>>66572116

That's exactly what I was saying, though. Leicester getting a bad call their way doesn't matter because Tottenham got a similar call their way in an earlier match. So even if both calls had been made properly, Leicester would still have a 7 point lead.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.