[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (81 KB, 519x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 519x1023
JUST
>>
GAS
>>
MY
>>
Top 4 is the goal top 4 is the goal top 4 is the goal top 4 is the goal
>>
Genuinely depressed. Under normal circumstances, I would be over the fucking moon that we are second after constantly being shit evey season and finishing 5th all the time.
But when the opportunity to win the league comes around and we choke it, it's hard to take. Despite an incredible season.
>>
>a fucking cock
>>
>>66566960
yeah, sounds terrible. you should just kill yourself. it's the only solution.
>>
Im genuinely more happy that Arsenal won't be winning the league
>>
Arsenal JUSTed even more desu
>>
>>66567216
This is the loser mentality that both Arsenal and Tottenham have which will make them eternal chokers.
>>
>>66567359
Remember when they didn't play their best team against BvB away, went down 3-0 and then played everyone at home when they had no chance of qualifying all the while playing Villa in-between games so they can win the Eplel? Yeah, great strategy there fucking Takeda Shingen shit brehs.
>>
>>66566960
>But when the opportunity to win the league comes around and we choke it, it's hard to take.
It's way worse for >us. We're stuck with Wenger and this happening to us every season forever.
>>
>>66567457
>and then played everyone at home

What are you talking about? Kane, Rose, Lamela, Eriksen, and Dembele all sat on the bench for that game. And Vertonghen was out injured.
>>
>>66567216

Arsenal not winning it is pretty fucking funny desu. Their fans have been using the spending of Man United, Man City, and Chelsea as an excuse for them not being able to win the title for the last decade, then this season rolls around and they're 4 points behind Tottenham and 11 points behind Leicester.
>>
>>66567731
Lamela, Eriksen and Rose were on from minute 1, don't remember Kane being benched or not. Injuries don't fucking matter lad.
>>
>>66568167
>Lamela, Eriksen and Rose were on from minute 1

No they weren't. Lamela was subbed on in the 75th minute, Rose in the 13th, and Eriksen didn't even play. Neither did Kane.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35815545
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.