[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Casemiro is doing well in spain, pockets messi in a classico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Casemiro is doing well in spain, pockets messi in a classico
>Pato took part in 3 goals in a game
>Walcott 0.9 beta (Lucas Moura) somehow doesn't gets laughed at.
Somebody please take Ganso to an european pitch, he'll be the next Zidane.
Anybody needing a playmaker, sign that fucker, he's begging for it.

Not joking though, that's the prophecy Neymar got for him and there's enough evidence that Europe unchokes this generation of brazzo's.
>>
>>66553285
ganso would be perfect for an upper-mid-tier ligue 1 team, but at this point in his career he has zero reason to move out of brazil
>>
>>66553285
Nice try, são paulino
>>
lucas lima is far better than ganso, and younger too.
divas shouldn't be encouraged.

Pato scored a penalty against the worst English team of the last decade, nothing to be excited about.
>>
>>66553399
>but at this point in his career he has zero reason to move out of brazil
excepts the fact he wants to, of course.

this three year deal in the picture is running out and he's shown little interest in renewing, besides being at his best form after the injuries that plagued him at Santos.
he played the same move (contract running out) on Santos and that's how he's got out of there.
>>
>>66553285

Lucas Moura is ten times better than flopcott and 5 years younger.
>>
>>66553463
i hope he does, i still think he can be useful, look at how ben arfa is doing now after his career was thought fucked up beyond any repair.
>>
>>66553448
>lucas lima is far better than ganso, and younger too.
no shit, it's like I asked 'please, tell me the obvious'.

>divas shouldn't be encouraged
they aren't divas, or better, they're for the most part living fuck-ups, like you. wouldn't you like to be put in a better place - a place in which fuck-ups have been succeeding lately? Of course, yes.

>Pato scored a penalty against the worst English team of the last decade, nothing to be excited about.
You don't say, baby. I thought of writing it down that today's game was of little importance, having written it there to fill up my point, I thought it was needless to say. Turns out you're that stupid.

>>66553433
I'm Santista and in the list of players I despise, I despise him secondly only to Robinho, so you can shut your butthole on this one.
>>
>>66553285
I remember when he was supposedly on par with Nerman regarding talent, but they suddenly traded him. Pretty weird
>>
>>66553521
Lucas has been pretty great whenever I've seen him this season. Not sure why people are still hating on the guy.
>>
>next zidane

is this 2010? that's the last time i heard of Ganso
>>
Ganso had hype around the same time as Neymar started getting it at Santos and the dumb fuck stayed in Brazil, no one cares about him now.
>>66560215
This
>>
>>66554802
Hes often invisible. He has high pace but doesnt play with space.
>>
File: 1435647742506[1].jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1435647742506[1].jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>66553285
>i rank zidane: the thread
>>
File: Ganso.gif (3 MB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
Ganso.gif
3 MB, 252x252
kek, even fucking Romario was rused by Ganso thinking he was an awesome midfielder and NT material. I'd like to see him in Europe or at least in a non shitty team tho.
>>
He was soooooo good on FM 2011 or whatever
>>
>>66553399
imagine ganso, gourcuff and ben arfa at the same team
>>
Nobody uses playmakers anymore. Djuricic was supposed to be GOAT too
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.