[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>class I'm sorry but this will never stop being hilarious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: class.png (190 KB, 646x365) Image search: [Google]
class.png
190 KB, 646x365
>class

I'm sorry but this will never stop being hilarious.

England seems to be full of mad men.
>>
That's what happens when you take athletes out of school at 12 and put them in football academies. They stay a 12 year old boy forever.
>>
>>66538110
Does that mean what he did isn't illegal? He was 12 she was 15.
>>
>>66538054
johno did nothing wrong
>>
>>66538110
Yes, because putting them in the countries universities really works. If only they were as well disciplined and law abiding as American sportsmen.
>>
>>66538054
>the crown alleges
Wtf? is bong land like a disney movie with talking hats?
>>
>>66538288
At least they have a semblance of an education and have to graduate high school even if their standards are lower than most other students.
>>
>>66538589
>There's a QB rape scandal every year
>>
>>66538589
>blacks
>educated

w
e
w
>>
>>66538589

>even if their standards are lower

Whew lad that's an understatement
>>
>>66538507
In bongland you are prosecuted on behalf of the head of state, in this case, the Queen, hence the crown.

Like how americlaps are prosecuted in the name of the people
>>
File: 1362702483699.png (196 KB, 702x852) Image search: [Google]
1362702483699.png
196 KB, 702x852
>>66538589
>At least they have a semblance of an education
>>
>>66542923
>all those fucking black classes
>still gets bad grades
>>
>>66542923

I hope to Zod that's fake
>>
>>66542923
How the fuck do you read this transcript? Is it really indicating that some of his courses were 3 hours long?

Also:
>that random B- in french theater translation
>those Fs in World Regional Geography, Earth and Cilmate, and Algebra
>D in ethics
>no mark in feminism
>highest mark in elementary physical education methods

That degree is almost as worthless as expecting him to get it in the first place.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.