[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't they made Giggs the manager yet? It would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1456674549596.jpg (116 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
1456674549596.jpg
116 KB, 1024x668
Why haven't they made Giggs the manager yet? It would be like when Pep took over at Barca. No one is more Man Utd through-and-through than Ryan Giggs. Cut him and he bleeds red.
>>
>>66533479

Because Neville at Valencia and Solskjaer at Cardiff.

The SAF era players can't manage.
>>
>>66533479
>It would be like when Pep took over at Barca.
Or like when Inzaghi took over at Milan, or Shearer at Newcastle, or Dalglish's 2nd spell at Liverpool etc
>>
>>66533479
>Cut him and he bleeds red.
>>
Mourinho's a proven winner, thats why Giggs wont get a look in for a few more years. Utd have tried tow so called managers and failed, you think they are going to give the club to an untried one ?
Never going to happen. Mou has already signed.
>>
>>66535364
This shitty season of mourinho at stamford bridge proves that he is also a loser.
>>
>>66533479
>It would be like when Pep took over at Barca
You mean United have a player as good as Messi and all Giggs will have to do is babysit?
>>
>>66533479
No ex-player has gone on to manage an elite club just after retiring from playing and been successful without already having the GOAT in his squad.

What makes you think Giggs will?
>>
The difference is Pep worked for years at Barcelona beforehand. What's Giggs' experience? Assistant manager to two of the biggest failures in Man Utd's modern history.

I hope Giggs isn't forced into the assistant manager role again. He doesn't deserve to. Let him go out and get experience managing some championship club before even thinking of becoming United manager.
>>
Giggs is already there, nothing will change you fucking idiots
>>
>>66535682
>Who is Martial?
>>
>>66535700
Martial is already better than Suarez and in his peak he will be a better footballer than fat Ronaldo, Rooney and Henry, but I don't think he'll be as good as Messi.
>>
>>66533479

>Ferguson's ex players
>Good managers

Pick one.
>>
>>66535647
>it's a limey knows nothing about soccer episode
>>
>>66535821
>he thinks poop is a good manager

HAHAHAHA OH WOW
>2-3
>>
>>66533479

because he fucked his brother's wife
>>
File: kek.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>66533479
>Cut him and he bleeds red.
>>
File: 1459469334691.png (616 KB, 697x722) Image search: [Google]
1459469334691.png
616 KB, 697x722
>>66533495
>Solskjaer at Cardiff

Fucking hell I wanted him to succeed, he deserved it.
>>
>>66533479
>Cut him and he bleeds red
t-that happens more often than not
>>
>>66535364
>Mourinho's a proven winner
won a premier league and league cup in the last 4 seasons with madrid and chelsea
>>
>>66535647
barcelona already had messi the two seasons before poop and didn't win shit
>>
>>66535762
Is this bait, I can't tell
>>
>>66535906

There is nothing wrong with this if she wanted it. He was doing his brother a service by pointing out what a whore he was married to.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.