[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Zidane be rated after tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: madrid-barca.gif (26 KB, 375x225) Image search: [Google]
madrid-barca.gif
26 KB, 375x225
Will Zidane be rated after tomorrow?
>>
Zidane is regarded as a "classy" player, notable for his "finesse", but tomorrow he'll reveal himself to the world as a very pro-muderball coach. Unless their players get red carded, I don't believe RM will be BTFO, probably a 2-0.
>>
>>66522397
As the biggest fraud ever? yes
>>
>>66522541
edgy
d
g
y
>>
I dont think so. I mean, Rafa leaving is still fresh in our memory and Zidane hasnt even finished half a damn season.

Madrid and their clubs culture is fucked either way. If they lose tomorrow Zidane and his shitty failing successor will be followed by even more and more managers causing a great instability and a broken locker room.

If they win tomorrow though on paper it wont be Zidane's victory, it will be the hero players, remember these are already huge stars. The victory will ironically stress the already stirring idea that the clubs players are more powerful than the management. It will breed disrespect for Zidane and his, you guessed it, shitty failing successor, that will be followed by even more and more managers causing a great instability and a broken locker room.

thats what happens when your fan base goes from being local Spainyards to shit skin central americans, sudacas and radical muslims.

top fucking kek
>>
>>66532300
>thats what happens when your fan base goes from being local Spainyards to shit skin central americans, sudacas and radical muslims.
This is literally Barca's fanbase too. Having a larger fanbase doesn't breed failure.
>>
>>66522397
zidane retired years ago, dickhead
>>
>>66532367
But Barca have club culture and history.
Madrid only have history, nothing to unite the fans and players.
>>
Well Messi usually "celebrates" career milestones with hattricks and tomorrow he can get his 500th goal so changes are he goes super saiyan, plus he plays at home where he scores 97% of his goals.
Real will most likely get bullied and i'm fine with it.
>>
>>66532555
They do have something that unites them, they all rate zidane
>>
File: i rate.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
i rate.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>
>>66532367
>>66532555
Barca has already tremendous club culture and didnt really start winning until a couple decades back. Total football, Cryuff's molding and other philosophies are pillars that hold their fanbase and team culture together.

Real Madrid only has only known spending, playboys and unpredictability lately.

ayy
>>
>>66522524
>murderball isn't the most fun to watch.
>>
>>66532555
>club culture
What? Americans saying '' mes que un club'' and going on about free Catalonia when they haven't even visited the area? Madrid bandwagoners have that too, HALA MADRID.
>>66532778
>Cryuff's molding and other philosophies are pillars that hold their fanbase together
What utter nonsense. Bandwagoners don't give the slightest shit about that. You probably wouldn't either if he didn't die recently.
>>
>>66532778
You're forgetting Barca were dirty cheating scum in the late 2000's and were boring as fuck to watch for 90 minutes (apart from the 2 minutes of buildup to a goal.)

Both are pretty scummy clubs desu. Barca does have a better appeal to them though with a focus on loyalty rather than t-shirt sales.
>>
>>66532818
>with a focus on loyalty rather than t-shirt sales.
Remind me again what's the sponsor of that shirt?
Remind me again what previous sponsor they got rid off to have their new one?
Remind me again how they only had UNICEF as a way to bring in sponsorships with minimal complaint and could get drunk on arab cock in a few years time.

Both clubs are without a doubt as disgusting as each other, Madrid are just an easier target.
>>
>rated
>not ranked
>>
>barca win because culture

no they win because msn
>>
More importantly will he be ranked?
>>
>>66532881
>>66532946
>ranked
>>>/anyothermemesite/
>>
>>66532897
So how did they win everything before MSN?
>>
>>66532790
>What? Americans saying '' mes que un club'' and going on about free Catalonia when they haven't even visited the area?
Are you trying to argue against me because you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>66532763
This
>>
>year 0 AD - 1995
>Barcelona 1 CL

>year Messi to Messi
>Barcelona 5 CL

>implying barcelona is not a small club
>implying they aren't just grateful to have the GOAT or they'd have less CL than porto
>>
GOAT
>>
I don't rate Zidane
>>
So Zidane is gonna win the champions after only a few months like a profesional coach. He will set a new record.
>>
>>66522524
hello betty the prophet
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.