[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Question: Who would you rather have on your team, Lebron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: lebron-and-steph.jpg (718 KB, 1481x1116) Image search: [Google]
lebron-and-steph.jpg
718 KB, 1481x1116
Serious Question: Who would you rather have on your team, Lebron or Steph?
>>
>>66503666

Steph, for the meme-threes and not being a drama queen.
>>
Steph is a finisher.

LeBeta isn't.

Answer is simple.
>>
>>66503666
Lebron. He can play 4 positions offensively and defensively. Learn to basketball.
>>
>>66503666
I say lebron, but i am australian so i probably am wrong
>>
Obviously LeBron
>>
Kobr
>>
>>66503666
Steph. Lebron is cancer
>>
LeBron.

he actually plays defense
isnt a ballhog and actually leads his team in assists
isnt one dimensional
when stephs 3s arent falling he just chucks more and more hoping his luck changes. When lebrons Js arent falling he drives/posts up
not an uncle tom
has that hood nigga edge as opposed to curry beta autist softness

Etc etc etc
>>
doesn't the answer have to ultimately come down to age? Lebron is 31. Steph would likely be the better option.
>>
>>66504411
Theoreticals like these always imply both are in their prime, dummy.
>>
>>66504390
steph does play defense though

Who am I kidding, you don't even watch the warriors play, you just suck lebrons dick for days

Enjoy him leaving to form another super team that fails to live up to its potential because he is a spoiled little bitch
>>
>>66504448
He's okay at defense but Lebron is much better. Curry is a great player but you have to admit, he's pretty damn one dimensional
>>
>>66504434
The photo in the OP is recent and that isn't always the case. Anyways, how can you judge that considering that we don't even know if we're seeing Stephs absolute peak whereas we have definitely already seen Lebrons?
>>
>do you want messi or tsuu in your team
>>
>>66504484
I think this whole arguement is stupid simply for the fact that Steph is still so young.
>>
>>66504494
>not picking tsuu
>>
>>66504511
He's 28. Only 3 years younger than LeBron
>>
I'm a Knicks fan so can I just kill myself already instead?
>>
>>66504544
Lebron has 6 years of NBA experience on Curry though. As far as getting feet wet in the NBA, Curry will probably hit his peak in a couple years.
>>
>>66504552
Did you beat your girlfriend today
>>
was curry adopted?
hes got that look to him
>>
File: 1420905702340.jpg (22 KB, 292x282) Image search: [Google]
1420905702340.jpg
22 KB, 292x282
>>66504577
I just don't even have the strength to do that anymore Canabro.
>>
>>66504494
>Goat or a system babby manlet
epic
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 634x423
>>66504494
>>
LeBron for sure
>>
Steph is a better leader and teammate, he didn't even complain when that idiot MarK Jackson was in charge
>>
I've only ever heard of lebron so I guess I would take him. Is Derek Jeter still a basketballer? Can I have him instead?
>>
>>66504924
good post
>>
>>66504494
Curry isn't neither though, you could compare him to someone who scored 90% of free kicks in decent positions, if such a player existed.
>>
>>66504938
Ew there's Jews here? Guess this isn't the board for me haha.
>>
>>66504943
You'd take that guy every time though.

I think the Warriors are balanced enough for Curry to be able to do his thing. If you had an absolutely fucking terrible team, you might want LeBron instead.
>>
File: xXf8M2Y.jpg (113 KB, 1206x674) Image search: [Google]
xXf8M2Y.jpg
113 KB, 1206x674
Curry tbqh

If you take LeBron you have to sign all his friends to expensive contracts that they don't deserve as well. Also LeBum is now LeDecline whereas Curry is just hitting his prime
>>
>>66505099
Curry's annoying kid is reason #1 I would pick lebron over him. I want to kick that little cunt right in her face.
>>
>>66505174
How's the weather in Cleveland
>>
I wouldn't have to give Curry pseudo GM and Coach powers and then watch him sulk when he realizes he's a really shitty GM and Coach.
>>
>>66505174
rude, she's a cute baby u gassed up kaant
>>
>>66503866
Pretty much this. Lebron can actually play defense. Steph plays next to no defense.
>>
>>66504448
No him, but Steph is clearly the worst defender on the Warriors. He usually takes the worst offense player on the opposing team, and just stands in the corner playing a token style zone defense. He never takes elite guards on other teams, Klay does.
>>
>>66504544
>28
>young

He's in his basketball prime. Most guys start to decline at 30. Steph having bad ankles may speed this up. Guess we shall find out in the next 2 -3 y3ars.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.