[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fix Madrid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
>>
>de Gay
No.
>>
>>66502673
Go to sleep, and leave understanding football tactics and dynamics to people that do not base their knowledge on a video game.
>>
>>66502673
Ramos gtg
>>
>>66502673
>Varane
overrated. He's been horrible this season
>Ramos
utter shit
>Marcelo
doesn't know he plays left back
90% of goals madrid concedes are from left side
>Cristiano
he's done
needs to be sold asap
>Javi
very injury prone
his knees are killed. Doubt he can play in a top team anymore
>De Gay
no need. Navas is a beast.

Krychowiak is a must buy tho. Also Bale should play on the left and centrally when he wants. Basically a free role. He has to constantly check his runs when playing on right and that makes him useless since his pace is his strength.
Also Reus hasn't been spectactualr this season but probably a bad spell. He'll be great if he joins.
Benzema hasn't been bad either so I don't see why he should go unless its because of his off pitch shenanigans.
>>
James is class but he's an idiot, I bet is IQ is about 75.
>>
>>66502741
he has an engineering degree
>>
>>66502752
I'm an industrial engineer and my brain is barely functional.
>>
>>66502673
looks good to me
>>
>Reus
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Benzema
Oh and Reus is probably on 3 chem that way :^)
>>
whre is layun
>>
>>66502673
>Needing to fix a team that routinely spends $1b+ on it in a 2 team league where you consistently come 3rd

Find a more embarrassing team than Madrid. Protip: You literally can't.
>>
>>66502930
>what is net spending
>loserpool and manure have spent 5 times more than madrid with 0 results
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31 KB, 327x428) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31 KB, 327x428
Look this PACE

I bet they can land Alexis for cheap once he get bored at arsenil.
>>
>>66502930
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3duzlu/top_8_biggest_spending_clubs_in_the_last_5_years/

top kek
>>
>>66502737
classic canadian post

really giving the aussies a run for their money lately
>>
>>66502992
You might as well just post a FIFA 16 squad builder
>>
>>66502992
Shame he's shit and I say that as an Arselel fan. He was good for one season, like Costa, then he didn't do anything bar that one hattrick.

Unless he suddenly steps it up, it's over.
>>
>>66502763
is ''industrial engineering'' just spicing up your actualy job title of burrito wrapper?
>>
>>66503001
You do know that's where /sp/ and more specifically /arse/ get their "this will totally improve the team WENGER OUT" shit from?

They think buying players is like buying players on FIFA or FM. That it's 100% given that a team will sell, 100% given the player will join and 100% given the player will perform like his stats say.

They see "good defending, heading, tackling" and go "OMG THAT'S WHAT X TEAM NEEDS BUY THEM" and shit doesn't work like that.

Alexis Sanchez is pure shit, see >>66503002
but people see he has like a 88 or 90 or FIFA whatever it is and think he's hot shit.
>>
there, i fixed madrid
>>
>Ronaldo

That me first faggot ruins any team you put him in

>muh goals

No team he is on will ever win a major trophy again, cap this
>>
>>66503002
>>66503019
>arse supporters
>>
>>66503001
do you think 4 signings is too much for Real?
>>
>>66503088
Great reply. Exactly how is me saying Sanchez is shit and people going "He's good on FIFA/FM so he'll work in X team" is fucking stupid, is a problem?
>>
>>66502930
Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle
>>
>>66503065

go to bed jean michel
>>
>>66503019
It's crazy how so many fans still think this way when we have two blatant examples of it not working in the last few years.
>>
>>66503019
It's the same for Sergio Ramos, David Luiz and Hazard

>>66503093
No but Auba would be a waste of money, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Benzema and I hate Madrid. Hoping for another 5-0 t.b.h
>>
>>66503104
>City
Spent over £1bn and have barely anything to their name to show for it. Won League Cup this year. Could win Champions League. Still could win League. Least embarrassing of the list.

>United
Spent over £300m in two seasons and are struggling for Top 4 again.

>Arsenal
Despite not being power houses financially, they manage to do well then completely fail. Constant chokers. Though when their total transfer spending is £550m in 20 years with like £50m more spent than sold, it's not too bad.

>Chelsea
Have spent £2bn in 12 years, have barely anything to show for it. Spent £150m last window and aren't going to reach Top 4. Might reach Europa. No chance of winning anything iirc.

>Liverpool
Spent £300m or so over three seasons, got nothing for it. Hired a meme manager who they thought would turn shit to gold and find out he can't.

>Newcastle
Historic club failed by shitty transfers and their owner being a prick. Would be sad to see them drop down, but they probably could do with it.
>>
>>66503141
city also had those back to back league wins but ok
>>
>>66503117
Exactly. In FIFA 10, Lewandoski was 77 Rating. He's now, what, 90? In FIFA, you pay X million for a player and you get him 100%. In FUT, you pay X credits and you get a player, 100%. In FM you pay X million and Y contract and while it's more complicated than FIFA, you can pretty much get anybody as a top team.

In real life, shit doesn't work.

Arsenal 'fans', especially those in /arse/ think that Wenger goes "I like this guy! Buy him!" and that's it. He's bought and he'll perform like he is in whatever league he is in now. Same shit with Depay. OMG HE'S GOAT IN NETHERLANDS SO HE MUST 1000% BE GOAT IN EPL! :D

1. A team might not want to sell a player
2. A player more not want to leave
3. A player might not want to join X club
4. A player might not want to live in X city
5. A player might not want to live in X country
6. A players' family might not want to live in X city.
7. A players' family might not want to live in X country (Reyes for Arsenal, for example)
8. A player might not perform the way he does in his current club at the new club
9. A player might not perform the way he does in his current club at a new league

Etc etc. It's not that fucking simple. You all know the awesome meme of "Give me money!" "I like this guy, buy him!". Doesn't fucking exist.

>>66503148
Barely anything. The guy is right. City have spent like £1.2bn on players and don't have much to show for it. Compared to the likes of Leicester, Arsenal and West Ham, the amount they've spent is insane. The money spent to trophies won is small.
>>
reus won't leave bvb you cancerous faggot
>>
>>66503181
no. back to back fa cup wins is nothing. back to back league wins is worth what ever you spend on then team.
not to mention that money brought city from a relegation side to a world power. priceless.
i dont even like city
>>
>>66503200
I don't agree, but that's your opinion. If you can just buy your success, it doesn't come down to good tactics or skill, it comes down to buying the best players and weakening your opponents. It's what City, Chelsea and United did to Arsenal during the last 12 years. Bought their best players and not always use them.

You can't dismiss the FA Cup wins as 'nothing'. This meme has to stop. If the Title is worth so much more, then Arsenal are a bigger and better club than Liverpool and 95% of the teams in England, simply cause they have a couple of EPL titles.

Doesn't work like that. £550m in 20 years vs £2bn in 12. It isn't a fair fight. It simply isn't. Or in the case of City, £1.2bn in like... what... 8 years?

You say it's fine, but the fact is, 99% of the teams in England won't win shit and when you're competing with such numbers, you either put up similar or you fail. Even then, you can still fail. See Liverpool and United for example. Lester, Spurs and West Ham are having fluke seasons. It's still irrelevant. They won't be able to do this season in season out simply due to money.

Watch Mahrez and Vardy get massive bids for.
>>
>>66503289
arsenal has the next 10 years now to prove they are a powerhouse. i get that they were hamstrung by the new stadium and arsene did a great job of keeping them relevant with basically no money.

we dont know if this is a fluke season or not. maybe it is, or maybe its the start of a new era
>>
>>66503305
I would like it to be. More competition than France, Germany and Spain. It's the same old same old there.

Arsenal won't succeed anywhere with the current board members. Usamov spent £500m on a ranch in USA. 1/10th of that would have been great for Arsenal, but no. They care more about profits than helping the team.

Perhaps Arsene needs to go, so that Arsenal falls into irrelevancy like Liverpool. That way, they might go "hang on a min, we need to invest into this club :("

But they won't. I've given up trying to follow football now. It's depressing as fuck. When you're midtable team, it's not too bad, you hope to find some bargain deal who will help you, ala Lester. But Arsenal have the ability to buy better players, but don't, for whatever reason. Mainly due to the board, I think.

It's such a shame. Oh well. More power to everybody else with boards who care about their team.
>>
>ruining the good parts
>leaving the defense as it is
>>
>>66503331
i imagine that arsenal will spend this summer. but if you want shiny new toys every season just follow real madrid.
>>
>>66503354
That's the thing. I don't. I just want clearly lacking areas to be fixed. Arsenal need a new striker. This is undeniable. Sanchez is shit now, he's not chipping in. Walcott is up and down in form. Campbell isn't experienced enough. Giroud is having his season collapse.

Arsenal need a guy like Ibrahimovic, but a 26 year old version. I just don't see anybody special enough. PEA would be great, but,again, he has no desire to leave and Wenger won't risk that kind of money.

If the board said "here is a blank cheque, get whomever you want", I'm sure Arsenal would compete better. But it doesn't happen.

I've always loved Arsenals game style and I've always love the fact they don't spend billions to succeed. But when they don't spend any, or barely any. It's depressing. Areas clearly need strengthening and it doesn't happen.

I hope Lester win EPL. Anybody but Spurs or City. It certainly won't be Arsenal.
>>
>>66503331
>Usamov
>Usmanov
>buying a ranch in America
>not Kroenke

You are a fucking idiot. Dont talk about things you dont even understand
>>
>>66503379
I get what you mean about not spending being an endearing quality of arsenal. that might be a thing of the past now that the stadium debt is gone and arsene is realizing his team isnt as solid as he presumably thought at the start of the season.
that being said, I always thought isco would be perfect for arsenal. and supposedly xhaka is going but who knows
>>
>>66502930
What's more embarassing is that they still genuinely, unironically, literally count their Franco-era titles as legitimate
>>
>>66503395
Fuck off, it's early in the morning and I've not gone to sleep.

>dont even understand
>can't even spell "don't" correctly

Sure thing, champ.
>>
>>66502673
ITT: People who know shit about football and think real life is like fucking FIFA
>>
Did I fix Madrid?
>>
File: untitledcfc.png (55 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
untitledcfc.png
55 KB, 300x168
>>66503141
>>>Chelsea Have spent £2bn in 12 years, have barely anything to show for it

>Chelsea spent 2bn
>Have barely anything to show for it.
Nice try yido
>>
desu other than a CB and a DM I don't see what they can improve. Barca has the 3 best strikers so pretty much everything else is a sidegrade.
>>
>>66503141
>>United
>Spent over £300m in two seasons

nope
>>
>>66503649
For £2bn spent, that isn't a lot, no. I would expect 2 more CL's, 2 more EPL's and 2 more FA Cups. Fucking Arsenal won two FA cups in a row and Chelsea fucking can't? Top Apex Mega Ultra Kek.

>Community Shield

So, if you're including that, let's do Wenger. Who has spent 1/4 of that in double the time. £550m in 20 years.

EPL Title: 1997/98, 2001/02, 2003/04
FA Cup: 1997/98, 2001/02, 2002/03, 2004/05, 2013/14, 2014/15
Community Shield: 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2014

For £550m, he's won more trophies. With 1/4 of the fucking budget spread over double the length of time.

Fuck Arsenal, but claiming that Chelsea haven't underachieved for the amount spent is so fucking stupid you must love living in Egypt.

>>66503684
£105m this year
£150m year before.

£250m which will rise even higher with Martial clauses, so I averaged out to £300m.
>>
>>66503587
>almost everybody out of position
Oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>66503970
I don't see anyone in an unfamiliar position
>>
>>66503104
You realise all of them play in the same league, right? If so, you understand spending a ludicrous sum seasonally in a two team league (you being one of the relevant two teams in said league) and still finishing 3rd isn't the same as one team in a non-two league team (ie literally any of the clubs you mentioned) spending ludicrous amounts and finishing 3rd? Halal Madrid have literally one difficult domestic match per season (2 if you want to count home and away), their league is basically an exhibition come glorified warm up league for CL matches. The same CL they've managed to win 3 times in 15 years (making up 30% of all CL trophies they have, 50% coming from a literally irrelevant period) all while smashing transfer records (sometimes more than one in the same transfer window and sometimes even in the same day). I mean I know you're American so I expect you to be retarded, but you've even managed to include a team who didn't buy anyone (or no first team starter anyway) for 3 transfer windows. It's no wonder you mongos get told to stick to your own "sports".
>>
>>66503998
Well Penaldo isn't in or around the goalmouth looking for tap ins while everyone else does the hard work for one thing.
>>
>>66504218
A fucking eplel fan calling Madrid embarrassing
Lol what a fucking joke the eplel is dog shit and Madrid barca and even atletico could win it with 10 points clear, that's how fucking bad the eplel is you stupid limey shit
Arseshit is the most useless and pathetic club there is in the fucking world
>>
>>66503019
Except Sanchez was actually quality in his first season, and has been blowing hot and cold his whole career he's not 'pure shit'. Most of the posting about this guy when etc on arse isnt serious because they are in this general but there is fuck all to talk about when there is no match

Honestly people like you are worse. You have been brainwashed by wonga into thinking that arse can't do better so they should just shut up and eat shit. It's well known that wonga could sign many players but refuses to meet the price and his transfer strategy last summer was pathetic. Wasted far too much time on benzema who like you said would never even come. So he plays too much Fifa as well I guess
>>
>>66504218
I can list at least 5 Spanish teams better than Leicester
>>
>>66502737
>>66502998

But he clearly watches Real Madrid play this season, since all he said was 100% correct,
unlike all the burgers in here who base their opinions on playing FIFA and reading ESPN
>>
>>66504343
Bongos always talk shit but at the end of the day their teams always fail and their NT just suck ass every time
>>
>>66503148
When did City win the league B2B?
>>
>>66502737
Who can replace Ronaldo tho??
And Marcelo or one of the CBs
I would say marquinhos, Lewa and Ricardo Rodriguez
>>
>>66503736
This lad is literally obliterating all his competition

Sign him Wenger
>>
>>66504317
I mean now he's pure shit. Which he is.

Also, how can Wenger MAKE people sign if he isn't given the fucking funds to do so? This isn't Wenger's fault, it's fucking chairman fault.

Kronke and Usamov won't let Wenger spend £60m on, lets say, Higuain because if he flops, then they're out of pocket £60m. £60m interest a year is fucking insane. Something like £1.8m a year. That's £5000 a day they lose in interest because they spent £60m on a guy.

Wenger can't take those risks and that's not even fucking including the flak he'd get from '''''''supporters'''''''' who go "OMG YOU WASTED £60M ON DROSS YOU COULD HAVE SPENT £X ON Y PLAYER WHO IN HINDSIGHT IS DOING BETTER IN A DIFFERENT CLUB IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY!!! WENGER OUUUUUUUUUUT!"

I'm not a deluded fucktard who treats the game like FIFA or FM. Wenger has his balls in a vice from the chairmen. He's already getting flak over Sanchez not performing as it fucking is and he was £30m odd. Remember Ozil? Or fucking Inviszil? "LOL ONLY 10 PLAYERS ON THE PITCH XDD" "£40M ON INVSIBLZ? LEL WENGER OUT!" Then he does well in his 3rd season and suddenly it's all OK.

Yes, last summers was pathetic. But, once a fucking gain. United, Chelsea and City can all afford to spend £100m+ a window and not feel any backlash when they don't perform. Go on, look at the media, barely any mention of how much City and Chelsea have spent and the return they've given. Only SLIGHTLY have Man United been criticized over their £250m+ spent in two windows.

Life isn't FIFA or FM and Wenger doesn't have the chairmen who will sign blank cheques for him to do what he wants. This is a fucking fact.
>>
>>66504509
Wenger can spend the money at his disposal however he wants, this has been made clear time and time again. Yes he is afraid of flops and this stops him spending big money.

This money is arsenal football club's and not the owners'. They don't see it and have very little control over how it Is spent. Do you think when Wenger wants to buy a player he has to phone up kroenke? No. He talks to his chief exec gazidis who mobilises the transfer team to negotiate. Gazidis and other board members have said multiple times that they have lots of money to spend and actively pursue targets.

Wenger refuses because he doesn't want to spend the money and put the club in a bad situation down the line. He cares more about off the pitch than on it
>>
>>66504689
But that's the thing. Wenger has never spent more than £45m in a transfer window. This money has to come from SOMEWHERE.

The board don't give a fucking shit. If they did, they would have given him money during the stadium build. They would give him whatever he wants. But they don't. That's because if Wenger spends £100m like City, Chelsea and United do practically every window, and doesn't get success, then the money disappears. They care about fucking money and income, not about football results. They want Wenger to stay cause he brings in CL money with a shoestring budget.

When you're spending £500m on a ranch instead of players, it's clear you care more about income than you do about your football team. If there was unlimited money, like there is for Chelsea and City, then Wenger would spend it. There obviously isn't, or he would do it.

It's clear that something has changed since Dean left. This cannot be completely laid at Wengers door. Should be be more brave and trust more? I'm sure.

If he doesn't spend big this summer, then he never will. It's his last season contract wise. He signed the scout who found Mahrez from Lester. So who knows.

Perhaps that is what he is waiting for, his final hurrah. Perhaps he doesn't want to ruin the finances for his successor. Who knows. But the blame is at the chairmens door for obviously not trusting Wenger or willing to spend so much. As I said, in 12 years, Chelsea have spent £2bn. You REALLY think that Wenger would be allowed to spend that kind of money? Or £1bn in 8 years? Hell, £250m in 2 seasons? Of course not.

They don't want him too and that's why they don't want him to leave. He brings good income for small expenditure. Wenger cannot compete financially with Chelsea, City and United. Hell, not even Liverpool. This is fact.

Do I like it? No. But I'm not a WOB who is going to shit on a guy who is clearly not in a good way with the chairmen.
>>
File: smug aulas.jpg (19 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
smug aulas.jpg
19 KB, 350x233
>>66503065
top kek
>>
File: RM.png (164 KB, 327x416) Image search: [Google]
RM.png
164 KB, 327x416
Best option would be to leave BBVA and get as far away from Barca as possible unless they want the rape train to continue
>>
>>66504775
It's been stated over and over that Wenger has mountains of funds at his disposal to do with as he sees fit. He just doesn't spend. Stop defending a man you don't even know.
>>
>>66507388
Proof. If you link that "le £200m xDD" post, you're '''''''''''''''''''opinion''''''''''''''''''' will be discarded. Since that was a misunderstanding. Arsenal have £200m for CLUB funds. Not £200m for transfers.

So, show me the proof they have the billions that Chelsea and City have spent. Go on. Do it.

>Stop defending a man you don't even know

How about you stop attacking a man you don't even know? Basing your opinions on crap and conjecture rather than objective, factual and empriacal evidence. Arsenal do not having the spending power of United, Chelsea and City. This is a fact. You denying this fact will not change the fact it is real.

If they DID have the funds, do you think Wenger would have sold his best players? Signed nobody of any worth until 3 years ago?

Don't bother replying, this is the kind of shit I see in /arse/ and it makes me so sad and so depressed that people will ignore evidence in front of them and believe what they want to believe rather than face the fact.

City and Chelsea have billions are their disposal and chairmen who are willing to give that kind of cash. Arsenal, do not. If you can't come to terms with facts or bring evidence to prove they could spend a billion and it'd be a drop in the ocean, your opinion is worthless a not worth my time. If you can't back it up with evidence, like I have, then don't bother replying.

Cheers.
>>
>>66502737
agree with most but Ramos and Varane definitely look sloppier than they are, which is caused by Marcelo who seems to still live in some sort of delusion where Real Madrid dominates everyone, leading to him not defending ever.

if Ronaldo goes, Bale and Benzema will definitely improve
>>
The only way to fix Madrid is killing Florentino and selling Penaldo.
>>
>>66503093

When you got a ban on your summer signings even 1 new player is too much for real madrid.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.